Sup Sup Forums couple days ago went into a god-tier movie thread and got some really good suggestions (pic related)

sup Sup Forums couple days ago went into a god-tier movie thread and got some really good suggestions (pic related)

I'd like to see some more movies you guys consider god-tier

If you have seen i saw the devil.
You now must watch
old boy.
And after that
The man from nowhere

And that are my top 3 best korean movie's out there.

Happy hollidays.
Have fun.
Sup Forumsrother.

thanks for the suggestions user, I've seen old boy, I'll watch man from nowhere.

And what did you thought of oldboy?

I myself. thought I saw the devil. was more realistic. as oldboy has those fighting scene's.

But the story of oldboy, damn. best revenge story i have ever seen in a movie.

yea old boy definitely better story, but the devil one is just so entertaining, the only thing I didn't like is some of the ending sequences

Jeah that's proberley some asian honor shit, witch we western people just don't understand.

unfortunate this thread didn't pick up too much steam, plenty of contributions last time, but the thread died before I could save most of them.

nightcrawler

place beyond the pines

her

the raid

smokin' aces

lucky # slevin

departed

training day

To anyone who has NOT seen "I saw the devil"
STOP reading now. Spoilers ahead.
I love this movie almost everything about it was great. The only thing for me that didn't cut it was the ending. He goes thru this twisted adventure taking on multiple serial killers, witnessing all this death of people he knows and civilians. At the end he finally puts an end to this madness and he CRIES as he walks away. The fuck is that!?
He should have been so hardened by now that when he hears the beheading he would have only had Stoic response. I would have been happier with an ending where he DOESNT cry and just simply takes off his headphones and keeps walking. It would have made a better ending. You wouldn't know if now he was so affected by these events that he snapped and now became what he hunted, or maybe it made him stronger and strengthened his resolve, or it broke him and now he just shuts out the world.
Nope, they made him break down by the side of the road like a little bitch and now we know he's broken. Ugh.
Well just my opinion anyway. What do you think user?

Batman & Robin
The Flinstones: Viva Rock Vegas
Cabin Fever
Birdemic
Scary Movie 5
Star Trek (the khan one but not hubert skasquatch)
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

well think about it, he lost his wife, and his sister in law you don't just become hardened over a couple days. he never really took the some to grieve for his losses he was so fixated on hunting the guy repeatedly

I forgot Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

I suggest this movie in every god-tier movie thread. Did it have this pic?

Anyway, if you liked that you MUST watch The Chaser also Korean...

Almost goes without saying...

>nightcrawler

fucking this man, every day. Super strange and oddly intense.

no it was with the pic I posted.

Don't recommend movie's when you only watch one a year. (people have opinions. some people just like eating shit.)

The chaser is also good. but first he's gonna watch. (the man from nowhere) :D

I watched two and a half movies this year,
and one of them was the Grinch, twice

Yeah I guess but, I think I would've rather seen him stronger than broken.
It's like the killer won after all.

Well shit, if we're doing masterpieces then

Every Fast and Furious
Transformers
Every DC film
The Babadook
Sinister
The Conjuring
The Grudge
And anything with The Rock, cause he is the finest actor, with the most original ideas, in the history of mankind.

surely this is satire.

Jeah i already thought so.
haha.
Well maybe you pick up something good two.
From this thread.

We have.

I saw the devil
Oldboy
The man from nowhere
The chaser

And i at (new world) to that list

Its a asian maffia movie.

Movie of the year

I rate movies by entertainment value.
I also just so happen to enjoy so bad they're good films

Watch: Oldboy (2003)
Seriously. Beyond amazing. This is on a whole new level.

Fast and Furious.
Transformers.

I just saw the new trailer

And the trailer asked.: DO YOU KNOW WHY THE TRANSFORMERS ALWAYS GO BACK TO EARTH WHEN THEIR ARE BILLION OTHER PLANETS?

ME: AND I ANSWERED
JEAH I KNOW
ITS BECOUSE THE LAZY DIRECTOR DOESN'T HAVE A BETTER PLOT FOR ITS MILK COW.

Ok, I loved this movie.
Sam Neil is criminally underrated.

i'm just watching it really good stuff i didn't know this movie existed thanks Sup Forums

That and millions of dumb shit Americans, and now Chinese, have ensured that every one makes over $1 billion.

Mark my words, the current trend of Hollywood bending over for Chinese audiences will be the death of cinema.

Pay attention to how many movies in the last couple years shoehorn in asian characters or locations to pander to the Chinese.

Plus the cocksuckers are buying up studios. Lionsgate and Legendary are now Chinese owned.

Carpenter is the man.

That's why The Rock needs to fuck off. He wants to remake Big Trouble in Little China for himself.

If you pay attention, everything that steroid pussy does is a remake or pure shit. Yet he's the highest paid actor o 2016.

First time on Sup Forums? It's called trolling

What? Did someone say Rogue One?

One of the gems from this year

Jeah movie's are fucked.
They all spend there money on special effects.
And they rather pay more for a simple bad story line.
Then a complicated better one.

It's because noone in their right mind would release a transformers film without humans.
It would be like watching all of those blurry shaky spinning cgi fuckfests without Wahlbergs face in between to laugh at. (because everytime I see that cuck I remember the goddamn funky bunch)

you mean Disney's Star Wars: Mary Sue ver. 2.6, Diversity Rising Awakens

yea the new world was excellent I seen that too