Oh boy, here we go again. He must have been on a meth high this time!!!

Oh boy, here we go again. He must have been on a meth high this time!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz79NYcO-J8
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YrPosRa3Gc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news_website#Prominent_sources
factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares op

yess yessss. your tearssss yesssss.
This will be the best 4 years of my life

really thats pretty pathetic.

No no no, its glorious. Because the poor poor babies are finally being exposed. We've had to deal with cry babies in office for a very long time now.

>retardation

You must be all choked up, OP, having to post this for your 2 1/2 cents all the while knowing Obama just betrayed your people.

Typical, resorting to insults when you're not intellectual enough to retort with a proper argument. Keep trying kid

>thinks there's an argument to retardation

Sup Forums has been talking about America's impending fall from grace for a long time. Talking about how all empires fall and Rome and shit. But it's 2016. The guy standing at the big drop isn't a crazy emperor, it's this loudmouth asshole. And people don't support him because they think he's a god, they support him because they're dumb fat kids who aren't any smarter than the internet in general. They don't know what's at stake and they didn't like Hilary because she seemed like she'd be a mean middle school teacher.

In the absence of a compelling Democrat candidate, this decision was made by the dumbest people in the country and they don't understand regret or consequences.

... okay pee brain, the argument is about trump. guess youre to big of an ignoramus to understand that

Posts like this got Trump elected.

>mean middle school teacher
Yeah forget about her being the most corrupt politician ever. nobody thought of that at aall

>was made by the dumbest people in the country
But cali and new york were for shillary

explain?

Yeah, I'm sure that everything you don't like in the world moved .9% of Rust belt swing voters.

The most corrupt mechanic in the world is better at fixing cars than any chimpanzee ever could be

The people who don't believe in evolution and shoot up pizza parlors because of tinfoil hat shit don't live in CA or NY

okay? so the mechanic will fix your car and steal it, fuck it tho, cuz he knew how to fix it. good logic their kid

Okay. Hilary was going to run off with the country. You're a retard.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz79NYcO-J8

...... she ran off with haiti's money, what else can she run off with as president? oh yea, more money... this is what i'm talking about when i say anti trumpers are completely illogical. yea dude she going to pick up the entire country and take it with her to mars where the women are taking over.... You sir, are retarded

SoundsMadMan

literally, how did hillary and bill become worth so much money??? they didn't do shit, they're the most corrupt politicians on the earth right now

nice bait

Here's a quote from an actual source about the dumb shit you're talking about.

"I was the Associated Press correspondent in Port-au-Prince from 2007 to 2011 and survived the earthquake in 2010. I’ve spent years digging into the details of the response and recovery, much of which I put in a book. I’ve also done extensive, critical reporting on the Clintons’ roles in particular, which is why my name appears halfway through the Clinton Cash documentary, misleadingly implying that I was some sort of corroborating source.

In all that time, neither I nor anyone else has found the coveted evidence of either Clinton making off with vast sums of money from Haiti or the relief effort. And while America’s foremost power couple may be as culpable as anyone for the disastrous results of the earthquake response, it is fundamentally misleading to say that they are singularly responsible for it, much less for America’s long and abusive history with its oldest and poorest neighbor. I wish things were that simple."

You ARE the cousin-fucking low-info tard I talked about.

your tears are delicious. Trump is a good start, but you have to keep pushing the faggot leftists hard until they snap - we need them on edge and ready to lash out at all times. This isn't a fucking game, we need to push these people into the ocean

LOL the actual source??? what source is that??? im sure u believe everything you read or are told. politicians are the scum of the earth. keep denying it tho.
What was cool is how she talked about landing in sniper fire. What a real honorable and courageous patriot she is LOL

Someone tell him to stop wearing a suit then...

whoa, edgy

Here's the BBC take on it. Basically calling you a retard. I'll post The Economist's take on it next, if you want.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098

Literally the only people who are selling your version are hucksters and literally the only people who believe it are stupid. You're stupid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

This MUST be bait.

BBC LOL Okay now i know how dumb you are. they dont have sources, they have unknown sources. so, they really dont have any sources. its cool buddy i know you've just started to watch the news since a few years ago. i get it

>BBC
Good goy

The BBC's sources are cited in the article. You can post your source if you want and explain how it matches up to the same level of scrutiny.

You won't, though, because you're a moron who doesn't understand that applying a rational standard is one of the things you have to do in order to not be stupid and easily misled.

Why are liberals so gullible?

Before you ask, numbers are from the gov itself
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000 - unemployment rate
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000 - labor participation rate

It's that pizza place user
>The one with the secret tunnels and passageways

>supporting globalism

Why are people against their own self interests? Is white guilt really that strong of a force?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YrPosRa3Gc

People like u are the reason hillary lost you all knowing, safe space,pro refugee assholes putting anyone down who doesnt agree with u. News flash clinton was a criminal and the democrats got cocky should have let bernie run

sorry youre brainwashed to believe the MSM. im not going to read that article because its probably full of half ass lies. wikileaks has proven A LOT maybe you should read those. i ask again, how did the clintons become so rich by just being in politics. Ill wait

lol for sure. no

people like you hate being called stupid

even though you are stupid

>hillary was too smart

you realise all of those women came out and said that was lie right???

Things that didnt happen for 500

Yeah she was so smart she lost the most electoral college votes in the history of the electoral college

Trips don't lie.

No liberal will respond to you. You have facts and that terrifies them more than anything.

>my name appears halfway through the Clinton Cash documentary

>neither I nor anyone else has found the coveted evidence of either Clinton making off with vast sums of money from Haiti or the relief effort.

You ARE the cousin-fucking low-info tard I talked about if you think anyone fucking buys that.

Spoken like a true liberal twit. Your party lost because of your ignorance, not that of those who grew tired of it. Smile little snowflake - it'll all be OK.

>elected a mentally ill retard to rule the free world

fuck you Americunts.

just fuck you, you fat pieces of shit.

Clinton ran the worst campaign in american history she got embarrassed and should stay in hiding the rest of her life

great argument.

the right has been playing victim for the last 8 years

now when liberals are victims you victim blame with "snowflake"

fuck you we're still going to destroy christmas
and shit all over traditional values
and let immigrants pick your goddamn fruit

But we didnt elect Hillary.

Let me know when you want to thank us.

Mmm the tears

You didnt hear? Hillary lost...

She couldnt even make it to the stage the night she lost she was locked away in her room having a mental break down

Amen

samefag

also, please explain that graph. it shows unemployment rates dropping.

and here is why you Sup Forums alt-right fags get no respect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news_website#Prominent_sources

>Autism

This right hear proves that liberals are wrong yet will cling to their beliefs out of a false sense of moral superiority

Yeah like white people care about Haitians...

It shows unemployment dropping as labor participation stays the same, AKA "theyre not looking for a job anymore so theyre no longer counting as unemployed"

No, they needed to wait because the election was so close.

It came down to 80 thousand votes in 4 key states.

She conceded that night.

white people care about their money, and if someone donates money to hatians, mofukin hatians should be getting the money.

this wins the thread

>i am 12 year old and i cringe at everything

nothing to see here bois, it's just OP being faggot as usual

>Trump supporter 2016
>fast forward to 2018
>loses his job
>sent off to war
>free speech restricted
>shot in the liver by ISIS insurgents
>[Russians left Syria years ago once they got Assad back in power, thanks to Trump-Putin bromance]
>no one to save you
>last words:
>"kek... fucking... sensitive... cuuuuuckkkss"

Glad that history was averted by insuring the war monger didnt win.

ok, see I was worried that you would do that. Lets start with basic math; you do realize that for what you are suggesting to be true, the blue line on your graph would have to increase, right?

I really suggest you follow the links you posted yourself and actually read the information. You Sup Forumstards never stop amazing me. You post the very information that debunks your own arguments.

lol, Trump's entire foreign policy is based on fighting ISIS. Clinton's strategy is just drone strike. You a dumb.

u do realise unemployment has gone up tho right? regardless of that photo

when i worked for Microsoft Corp i found a chair like this. without flag, and i dug it the most. it was like a love seat. the admin girl and i could both sit in it at the same time.

10/10 would sit again

>ignores the fact Hillary promised, literally promised, to go to war with russia over Syria.

General Dunford - “Right now, Senator, for us to control all of the airspace in Syria it would require us to go to war, against Syria and Russia,” said Dunford. “That’s a pretty fundamental decision that certainly I’m not going to make.”

Clinton - Well, first of all, I think a no-fly zone could save lives and could hasten the end of the conflict. I’m well aware of the really legitimate concerns that you have expressed from both the president and the general.

oh boy

too complicated for this one

>>foreign policy
BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Youre not a great critical thinker are you?

Clintons strategy was to make Russia the boogey man again.

I would rather risk random bombings of low yield than face an angry Russia with a Nuclear Arsenal.

>muh we have nukes too

Research 'mutually assured destruction' or 'Nuclear Winter' sometime.

Captcha: Select all images with Pizza

stop talking to retards.

Why the fucks are you still shilling for hillary
Election was over a month ago
She lost. You lost.
Try again in 4 years you pathetic crybaby

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but russia is the boogey man

you gotta have a boogeyman
just like you faggots have soros

this

>Try again in 4 years
She set this ball in motion 8 years ago, and is still aiming for the next 4. That's why we are still having this bullshit. The head must be removed from the snake if you expect it to stop trying to bite you.

or you MUST be retarded

Yeah, hit 'em with the infographic next, fam! You got 'em!

ISIS is a better Boogey man that both America and Russia can ally to fight. It's not like we haven't fought as friends before.

Your not a good reader are you? Seriously, did you even read the DLS definition of labor participation? Plus, the DLS hasn't shown a drop in labor participation below 60% since 2006. So I need you to do 2 things:

1.) Read the information in the DLS site you posted.

2.) Read the following link in about false new sources.

Hillary is the globalist though. So much of what's wrong with the world started with Bill Clinton's neo-liberal bullshit and she would have continued it. But the world would have been screwed either way though honestly. There was never a good choice to be made.

lol facts are facts

Says foreigners not illegal immigrants. Am I missing something?

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/