White boys how does it make you feel knowing this 10/10 only sucks big black cock?

White boys how does it make you feel knowing this 10/10 only sucks big black cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cr1caAuCEnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof? Also more?

>uses snapchat filter
>10/10

Keep her. I have a wife who only sucks my cock, and she'll still be sucking (only) my cock while that bitch gets AIDS chasing down as many black cocks as she can.

There's something that turns me off about a whore who just cruises for the next big fancy fucktoy, be it black or white or bovine, whatever... but gorilla gonzos make it that much worse.

>covers up hideous nose she's insecure about with the worst and most overused snapchat filter in existence
>10/10
kek you niggers really are dumb

Not just any filter, the fuckin thot filter

>doesn't use sc filter
>still a 10/10

Her twatter was posted last nite, she not shy about wanting bbc

14 year old coal burning whore. Yum

Using the thot-dog filter was your first mistake

>implying a 10/10 only consists of looks

>stretch marks on tits
>10/10

Pick 1

why would you say that without proof ur obviously lying fucking cunt

The /10 scale is based purely on physical attributes.

Again proof? Pics or it didn't happen. That's like me saying this chick loves bbc
>pic related

How does it feel to always have eyes on you when people of every other race pull their wallets out to pay for something?

implying shes a 10/10 even in looks...

Enjoy single Parenthood! Living off welfare ain't easy.

>Dog filter
She cant be a 10/10 if she's such a normie. Poor quality b8 OP, you arent my son anymore.

still not a 10

No it's not
youtu.be/Cr1caAuCEnM

Well shes like most of those little white whores so give no fucks my greasy nigga

Oh, you sad faggot.

Ok I stand corrected. Also pic I posted is a complete virgin. Loves to talk dirty and likes to look at big dicks but not black ones

She's funny

Pretty good

Aman

10/10
>has dog nose

It's 2016 and fags are still replying to these threads.

I don't enjoy fucking dogs so that's a good thing

kek

Her bio literally says not to take her seriously. Even if she does fuck niggers, who gives a shit..

>White boys how does it make you feel knowing this 10/10 only sucks big black cock?
Indifferent. It clearly bothers you though, OP

How's it feel to know she'll never have a happy family like this once the nig nog leaves her nasty ass?
Enjoy your court hearings and unpaid child support!

huehue I'm a racist limp dick faggot who knows that blacks have bigger dicks than me but I'll use the stereotype that they are terrible fathers to make me feel better.

>10\10
>fucks niggers

Pick one

Did you just try to white knight me on Sup Forums? Over a nigger?!

Everybody knows they make terrible parents! Especially fathers! Lmao.
>my dick 6.3
>3 kids
>hot wife

0/10

She looks like a dog.

>Fucks niggers.
>Has absolutely zero self respect

I'm fine with it.

She's not a 10/10 if she goes after black cock.

But really it makes no difference to me. What, am I supposed to be mad about it because I'm white? I couldn't care less. Sluts are sluts, some of them are just trashier and filthier than others.

Deeply sorry for her family

Isn't that Oxana?

Yawn. Boring.

doggy face