How did this reddit trash manage to last 11 seasons?

How did this reddit trash manage to last 11 seasons?

Danny DeVito has too much money.

name one better sitcom
>protip: you cant

The Big Bang Theory

Are you even trying?

>show you don't like it is on for 11 seasons
>be angry about it

Why is Sup Forums such shit?

Seasons 2 to 8 are GOAT

Because executives doesn't care if it pander to Sup Forums or Reddot

I liked this show a lot, why do you hate it?
I thought it had some low moments, but was mostly a bizarre sitcom with some good jokes and running gags, and enjoyable characters.
I like that of didn't just become the Danny DeVito show after s2 as well

Did I stutter?

complexion for the protection

>tfw no Dr. Mantis Taboggan bff

I'M THE TRASHMAN

Fuck off reddit

It was great until season 8 at least.

Well *laugh track* you sure *laugh track* got me *laugh track* there! *laugh track* BOJANGLES!!!1!1!1

>surprised that a reddit show is popular
are you even trying

It's going 14 and is still probably the best comedy on right now

Because it's reddit trash, obviously.

Is this as good as Peep Show? It left a empty space that I havent been able to fill

For sure? Renewed beyong S12?

I love peep show and can't watch sunny past episode 3 or 4 of the season 1. Not the same thing at all humor wise nor is it trying to.

It just does't do it for me.

I still really like this show, but in the later seasons it is pretty obvious that they don't care as much anymore.

It seems to me that seasons 1-7 were more in line with what the shows creators and actors thought was funny, but now they just do whatever they think their fans think is funny.

In season 10 specifically it is almost unreal how many callbacks to earlier episodes are forced in just to pander to the fans who like gimmicks and simple catchphrases.

I think it is the episode where the gang misses the boat. At the very end everyone drops their charades and go back to being who they originally were, and to celebrate this Frank goes off screen to bring back... Yep, you guessed it everyone, a fucking rum-ham.

After seeing lazy shit like that just tossed in the episode for cheap laughs it gets kind of hard to rematch the show.

Cause it's popular. Not everything is "reddit trash" just because it's popular you filthy mongrel

>seasons 1-7 were more in line with what the show's creators thought was funny, now they try to do what the fans think is funny

I'd say 1-6, but otherwise you've absolutely nailed it.

It's just Terrible people do terrible things: The Show

Even the later seasons are still really good.

Never understood the "drop in quality"

Yeah, season 7 is debatable. It is pretty much the turning point of the series. Although I'd say more than half of the episodes are pretty good (Frank's Pretty Woman is one of my favorites). Can't say the same for 8-10 though.

Haven't seen any of season 11, and I really don't want to either.

It was renewed for 3 seasons after 11 I'm fairly certain

Title: the gang misses the boat

subtext

>In season 10 specifically it is almost unreal how many callbacks to earlier episodes are forced in just to pander to the fans who like gimmicks and simple catchphrases.

I think you mean season 11, its the only one that dropped in quality imo

I've only seen s1-5 or there abouts. I think when Charlie got fast was the last one I saw?
Didn't realise it was so long running.

You both meant Season 8. The only truly goddawful season save for the last two episodes.

Yup, danny confirmed it at a bernie sanders ralley

>dude bernie and hillary for president lmao!
Into the trash this garbage went

>the gang tries to bait Sup Forums

>CBS (Cuck Broadcasting Station)
>Good shows

pick one

people itt that think seasons 8, 9 and 10 were shit are crazy

season 8:
>The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre
>Charlie and Dee Find Love (possible goat)
>The Gang Dines Out

season 9:
>The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award (the GOAT)
>the gang saves the day
>Mac Day (controversial I know)

season 10
>The Gang Group Dates
>The Gang Spies Like U.S
>Mac Kills His Dad

You only prove their point by cherry picking a few of the good episodes.

The problem is the drop in consistency. Through seasons 1-6 there is only one or two bad episodes per season.

Compare that to the 50/50 (I'm being generous here, mind you) ratio of seasons 7-11.