Atheists are celebrating CHRISTmas right now yet they refuse to accept that Jesus has touched us all in our hearts

Atheists are celebrating CHRISTmas right now yet they refuse to accept that Jesus has touched us all in our hearts.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The celebrations that we know as christmas were pegan traditions adapted to the catholic religion so that the curch could shoehorn their religion into it.

Before that there was no set date for the birth of Jesus. If you're so full of yourself GTFO of Sup Forums.

Bait needs work, try again later.

If you believe in no god, then you still have no reason to celebrate pagan traditions.

I'll pray extra hard for you, sinner.

Stop this is horrible bait, don't do this to yourself.

>Jesus has touched us all in our hearts
Jesus touched my no no

Holiday is a holiday. I'll take any excuse to get together with friends and family. Do you know what friends are user?

The traditions have been engraned into western culture to the point that christmas can be selebrated without even the mentioning of christ.

I'm taking this bait. Fuck it.

If Jesus died for our sins, and you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

If a close friend admitted he was the one making these retarded ass threads would you still be their friend?

I still have the stretch marks

I would teach him the way of the bait and teach him to not make these shitty threads.

God is fake

Christians should start a new holiday for Christ. That would show those damn atheists!

Some advice for you OP.

My pastor touched me, I told my dad and he beat me. Jesus touches everyone apparently ecksdee

HEY ATHEISTS:

If evolution is real, why don't you just jump off a bridge and "evolve" wings?

Check. and. Mate.

inb4 asking God for wings; he tells us not to test his power. It's called FAITH.

>drops mic
>turns 360 degrees
>walks away

Happy Festivus Maximus, you deluded sad fuck.
Making other people join you in your delusion won't remove that nagging doubt in your mind that you're wasting your life.

Love and Happiness to you all!

HEY ATHEISTS

If the THEORY of evolution is real, then is the THEORY of flat earth real? gonna take that THEORY of gravity and just fly away now lmao losers

Can't prove it, then it doesn't exist shitlords.

Look, I'm a sad fuck that can't decide if there is a higher power or not. But all I can say is that I can milk the shit out of my family's faith for free shit and I'm okay with it.

Theory in scientific terms means that it's been tested countless times and been proven to work. Reason scientists still call it a theory is because evidence could be found to alter the theory.

Does your bible get tested and is proven to be true? I think not.

since when did Sup Forums become a stronghold for butthurt conservatives lol

my faith gets tested daily, and i still believe in god.

by your reasoning, my faith in god is more solid than all the scientific minds' faith in their atheism.

fuckboi X^D

and yet finds someone to fall for his crap ... mah gawd, what we came to

Jesus touched more than my heart. The guy gives GREAT head.

sage and hide thread

also OP is a fag

Epic reply.

Simply
E P I C
P
I
C

bro. you showed christians a thing or two with that post. i've never seen anybody get btfo out more than you just did. u r the an hero this board deserves!
*tips fedora

I'm not talking about your faith. I'm talking about the validity of your faith. Blind faith is stupid to the majority of humans on earth.

The catholic church, although still believing on blind faith, mearly uses the bible in a metaphoric sense, not litterally. I think this makes them the best christians out of any denomination.

I'm bored as fuck.

checkmate

yeah nah go fuck yourself

all i hear is how little you know about logic and reason, and how much you can't prove God isn't real.

God works in mysterious ways, and the reason you can't into logic is because he is preventing you from doing so. To prove he exists.

bam.

I think it's so cute that people need to believe in a magical story that convinces them being a good boy will make them live forever. Death is such a scary thought, it's so much nicer to imagine that you'll be hanging out on a cloud with an ancient jewish peasant and non-adventurous boners for all eternity.

Anything to stop the thought that you die, the lights go out and get eaten by bugs in the ground

wtf i'm Christian now.

Name the 6 steps of the Scientific method, then give examples of how it applies to your life. Then you might have a basis to speak upon. If you yield an results, then either you used your unga bunga voodoo magic or you lied.

wow dude, thats' pretty sick logic. he's fucking silent now lol

did christians celebrate christmas before christ was born?

if so, how did they know what day to celebrate?

omg hahaha that's great. you're awesome and that other guy is a total sperglord. he's probably shitting his pants crying right now.

peace!

...that's not how logic works.

Let's go through some thoughts of 'God is Real'.

Passing the Buck fallicy - If god exists, who created god?

I haven't studied philosophy, so I don't know most logical falicys. But the point still stands that faith is illogical. It is something manmade either to explain how the world works or to control a populous for someone's wills. See Islam for an example.

i think it's cute when college freshmen take their first philosophy class and think that they know everything about life and become liberal cucks who think that jesus was hitler and the bible is mein kampf.

grow up, kiddo ;^)

Sir, I don't think that's how the burden of proof works.

because evolution takes a long time and it is based on a need for adaptation to a creatures surroundings.

if somehow humans perceived a need to fly in a response to adapt to their enviroment, in time humans would eventually be equipped with wings.

holy crap, dude, you pwned him.

Lmao I'm 24 give me evidence that the christian god is real user, I'll wait.

>takes a long time
there are studies of fruit flies who evolve spontaneously in one generation.
>need for adaptation
like dropping from the sky.

it's like you don't even try to argue.

atheists are truly the most vile and stupid religion. You know Hitler was an atheist, right? Just sayin'.

Hey faggots, quit bumping this stupid thread.

99.99999% of humans believe in God. And the burden of proof is on US?!

I bet you are a Bernie Sanders voter, too lol.

Christmas dates back to prehistory, Christians only made it cool.

bump.

>there are studies of fruit flies who evolve spontaneously in one generation.

humans are just a little more complex than fruit flies.

All you're gunna get is a "Have faith" or a "You can't prove he doesn't exist", kek don't waste your time on these cucks

>Indulging this shit-tier bait

>99.99999% of humans believe in God

False

>I bet you are a Bernie Sanders voter, too lol.

False

This is why you are a christfag, you are simply too stupid to understand reality.

Free gifts are free gifts, I'd celebrate the birth of Satan if it meant is get free shit

b-but atheists! I thought humans were no different than any other creature?! So you're saying that there's some HIGHER POWER that guided us to become more evolved?
W O W
O
W

Hitler wasn't an athiest. Stalin was and was responsible for more deaths than 3 hitlers combined.

Hitler on the other hand was a christian. Heck, being an athiest was a sign of being communist, so you'd be sent to gas chambers if people found out in nazi germany.

holy crap. lurker here, just posting to say that this guy is literally crushing atheists.

>I thought humans were no different than any other creature?!

No one who knows anything about biology says that, and neither does atheism. You are braindead and this is why you worship an imaginary character.

>boi
Did they celebrate Christmas when he was born? How about the year after, huh?

so you're saying stalin was an atheist who killed more than three times the amount of people hitler did?

Damn. really makes you think...

Maybe if you don't understand how anything works. Human populations/individuals are more complex and evolve much slower than flies.

damn homey. these atheist liberals have no idea how to stand up to you. it's actually kind of funny how bad you're destroying them. keep it up lol i'm having a laugh here.

I called Jesus jebus once when I was doing a speech in high school once everyone laughed at me :(

>I thought humans were no different than any other creature?

where did you get that from? technically we share about 50% of our DNA with a banana, but i wouldn't expect one of those to sprout wings anytime soon.

gorillas stopped evolving because they no longer needed to in order to adapt to their environment. humans kept going because of early man's nomadic, wandering nature so they never adapted to a particular environment because it kept changing.

>Christians are celebrating YULE right now yet they refuse to accept that Cernunnos has touched us all in our butts.

or not at all. because evolution isn't real. so we evolve so slowly that it's not observable, and if you can't observe it, and there is literally no evidence except a bunch of retard bones from 5000 years ago, how can you claim that evolution exists?

>drops microphone
>moonwalks away
>high-fives president trump and jesus
>fucks your mom

>share 50% of our dna with a banana
then make like a banana and split your brains open on the pavement, faggot.

you are either a samefag, or are very determined to keep your tongue up that other poster's ass.

>argues with christians
>gets destroyed
>muh samefag

just admit you're a loser lol. i bet your stepdad and your wife's son thinks that too

gee, name calling. that's not very christian of you.

No. Human's are much larger, and take decades to actually reproduce. Fruit flies reproduce much faster so they have more mutations in a shorter ammount of time. If these mutations are benificial those mutations spread throughout the population. Thats fundamentally how evolution works.

Not really athiesm that's the problem, it's Stalinism/Communism/whateveryouwannasayforgovernmentpolicy.

>what is DNA analysis
>what are fossils
>what is mutation combined with heritability
>what are vestigial traits
>why do you have a tail and arm hair
>how do you have a dog that was transformed from a wolf
>how come we can literally make creatures evolve and record the progress
>why is every single piece of evidence there that should be

Stay stupid.

name one part of the bible that says you can't call someone a faggot.

oh wait, you probably never "evolved" a brain capable of reading a bible lmao fucking loser

i love how atheists are so mad that people believe in God that they devote their entire day to trying to prove them wrong, yet fail over and over and over.

it's amusing, really. Sad, but amusing.

you've done nothing but be a christian cheerleader.

and please explain "how i got destroyed".

my guess is you won't, and will simply keep lobbing taunting and insult replies.

Don't have to believe in any god to celebrate the return of the sun after the solstice.
December 25 was the Roman festival day of Natalis Invictus, the birth of the Sun.

I'm celebrating the change of season with friends and family.

Winter solstice means days are getting longer and night shorter, it's the return of life. Nothing to do with you christian's bullshit :)

This thread is 40 minutes old

boohoo did i hurt your feelings? You gonna go cry to your wife's son about how people are mean to you and what a loser you are?

fucking grow up. god exists, jesus died for your sins, you suck at logic, and got destroyed by every post in this thread.

Wow, I haven't seen this kind of thread in forever

name the part in the bible (chapter, verse, etc) where is specifically says jesus was born on december 25th.

and again, offering insults which indicates you are on the defensive because your precious beliefs are being called into question.

You are dumb. Here is an example of evolution in real time or on a short time scale hopefully a pea brain person like your self can see and understand

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

they are not celebrating your false holiday, nice bait

Not him, but where did any christian win at logic here? You came in when that guy (or you probably) completely failed to understand evolution and why it manifests at different speeds in fruit flies as opposed to humans? More importantly, there is manipulation in those experiments, it's really not natural selection by any means.

the insults are real-time observations. if you can't see how much of a dumb loser you are, i fear you may never see the light of Jesus.

I'll pray for you, but damn it sucks that retards and aspies go to hell. Sorry bro.

when somebody starts a post with "not him" or "not that guy, but", you're totally him you fucking samefag loser. holy shit you are dumb. first day here kiddo? Maybe try going back to rebbit with your fellow liberal atheists and feel how cozy life is back in your little hugbox echo chamber, loser.

Sorry for challenging you, destroying your logic, and making you question atheism.

I'm questioning how many brain cells you have.

Girl here. i want you. you are incredible.

You could have spent less time whining and typed less if you just said, "I'm wrong and you're right" Instead. Would have conveyed the same message.

Sorry but you're a racist. that's a page directly from Mein Kampf about how the negro and the Caucasoid separated.

The faggot isn't even proven to have ever existed. He is a fictional character.

Proof of source?

Hahahahahahahahaha kill urself

So what if I'm racist? We're trying to explain to brain-dead people what evolution is and how it works.

It's not from mein kampf he's a moron. It doesn't even differentiate between races of humans user. Don't pander to his lack of intelligence.

This

BURNNNNNN