Tfw your sister is a slag

>tfw your sister is a slag

send pics of panties pls

rename files lurk moar

Thats the best, you can probably fuck her.

rekt
>Not screenshotting and cropping

May as well bump this in case some user wants to be clever

Lmao RIP OP

post pics of her panties or i will send this thread to her

Fuck her up the ass

Yayaaaah gaining traction, get in here faggots!!!

Bummp

hello

skanky family

Jesus?

Sister is a meth head and will fuck anything for money. Don't give a fuck, last I heard she was in jail.

OP is a fgt

Post pics to keep thread alive. Someone who isn't working might ruin OPs life for fun and i wanna see it.

> Called ur sister a slag online
> Life ruined

Get out of ur basement faggot.

Well here you go then, potato pic.

more of ops sister

pretty sure this is op's mother

>not shooping to say he wants to fuck his sister and sending it to her and his parents.

Just deny it, if they don't already suspect it they will believe him over fucking Sup Forums.

You don't have many friends do you?

Probably not as bad

OPs sister probably only fucks select guys who are probably rolling in some money and/or some kind of special title.

She probably gets free nights out. Not drinks. Nights. Guys will spend tons of money and some won't even touch or bring money

Had a friend Anna. Big tits. Killer body. Ass. Beautiful face. Etc. She was so good she'd get guys to buy me drinks too.

P.S. She only slept with one guy. When I wasn't even out that night. Most of what she did was hug guys and wink. Give out fake numbers.

Don't worry OP. Your sister probably rejects niggers more than you reject being a straight man

But some of you have never been out. There's limits. Shit. Hell I'll buy girls drinks only if they drink them with me. If they say no I don't buy. Worst is they get pissy, in which case you ignore them. Bartenders rarely call you bad for it. I've never been slapped or shit

Getting laid. Nah. Haven't (though I don't go out that much). But I've hooked up with girls. Gotten some mild action. Made buddies. Etc

A girl like ops sister would probably smile and walk away from me. And fine. It happens. But OP is a nigger fag cuck

Mfw when I tried to click the arrow