So why do women complain about being raped? It's literally sex. Who doesn't like sex...

So why do women complain about being raped? It's literally sex. Who doesn't like sex? Bitches just want attention is all. They can't admit that they enjoyed it because it would be "creepy" when in reality they were fine with it.

imagine if an old sweaty black man came up and started fucking your ass. Why would you care. its just butt sex

What if he wasnt a old sweaty black man?

Poor example. OP loves the idea.

Op is a faggot

If some random uggo fat broad tried to forcibly insert my wang into her stinkbox I'd kill her.
Also you're lack of empathy reveals your autism.

Not the same. If I sweaty black woman came up and started making me fuck her in the ass, you'd have a comparable example.

you're retarded. OP asked about women, they're getting penetrated dry in the vag which is pretty similar to getting penetrated dry in the shitter you dumb faggot.
I've got half a mind to rape you with a knife.

Stop lying. It would be the first sexual experience of your life and you'd thank her afterwards.

The walls of the vagina begin to salivate if there is sexual activity going on

Nope OP is talking heterosexual rape. You are talking about gay rape. They aren't comparable.

Naw I was molested by my uncle Todd you idiot.

doesn't matter sex is sex

>Cry for help.
>Lonely.
>Needs real human contact.

Buttholes salivate too. Still hurts.

no they dont.

Are you trying to say something user?

Nope. Vaginal sex is sex. Everything else is just extracurricular activity.

Op's does.

Well it will be your first sexual experience with a female, which is all that matter. Suck it up. You'd enjoy it.

Yeah, if you're going to rape use lube.

rape isn't cool but still, bitches are whores. if given the opportunity, they'd take a dick whenever they could get it. the problem is that they're like animals. not only do they go into "heat" at the same time cats do, in spring time--i've seen this... i've had 16 year old girls fall in love with my 25 year old ass, both in spring time; if you know any bitches, watch for behavior changes around that time--but they go into heat based on their menstrual cycles. you will find that there are bitches that will try to corner you, talk your ear off, and then you WON'T fuck the shit out of some dumb bitch you just met who just HAD to tell you her life story and two days later she won't want to look at you. that's all about their menstrual cycle. 25 days later, you could have another chance.

they're a fucking joke machine.

>they're a fucking joke machine.
Women aren't funny.

I don't think vaginas salivate.

>inb4 South Park memes

Then how do women get "wet"

I certainly don't think it's salivation.

femanon here.
it's just pee.

Whatever the fucking term is whatever fuck you

Yeah, saliva is in your mouth, not the vag

The Bartholin's glands.

Women talking to you doesn't mean they want to fuck you, ya silly cunt
For the most part women who are in optimal fuck time get hormonal and moody as fuck, and maybe unattached ones will let you smash, but for the most part you'all just be dealing with a rollercoaster of a human.

Dunno what women you are around, but most don't have an insatiable hunger for constant sex.

No they aren't. But if they are in heat they will beg for that dick.

not yours obviously.
If you have to phsyically threaten and hold down a woman it's just proof that evolutionarily you shouldn't breed.

Whoa what's with the hostility? Need a hug from daddy?

Sjw detected!

Truth