Don't women wear skirts so men have easy access to the goods?

Don't women wear skirts so men have easy access to the goods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnSNfxjrwck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you think im some kind of prick why are you still here???

when will you stop procastabating

I have always been under the impression that dresses and skirts have always had the purpose of making it easier for women to shit, piss,and change evacuate their menses. Becauseback in the day they had to re use their rags and stuff. I always figured that modern skirts and dresses were designed to look like flowers subconsciously. Same reason we have women wear heels, because it makes their legs look nice, but also because it makes them look like horse legs. Everything humans do is more primitive than they realize.

women wear skirts to show off their legs and so their legs dont get sticky/sweaty and shit

ok but skirts evolved from dresses and the reason women wore dresses instead of pants in history is because zippers, toilets and tampons didn't exist

real women wear long skirts with the proper tights or other attire which conceals their curves from the eyes of others.

None of this explains those faggoty man-skirts the Scots wore, fucking kilts.

kilts used to be closer to draped cloaks than how a man wears a towel when trying to be modest

The Romans brought faggoty skirts to Britain from the med. The Romans wore faggoty skirts because the med was hot as fuck and it feelsgood.

Yet it makes even less sense to wear an easy breathing skirt in cold as shit Scoootland. The scots have simply always been retarded.

not really. a dress is just less work than trousers to make and if you're not riding a horse trousers are unnecessary that's why the sarong, robes etc is still worn many people. trousers help in europe too as warmer.
scotsman here: the kilt was invented for the tourist trade by sir walter scott though some forms were worn in english factories as plaids got caught in the machinery. Also highlanders are just a small subset of Scots and after the ethnic cleansing and cultural oppresion theres not much left of that world after the 1745 rebellion.

p.s call these guys faggts...

youtube.com/watch?v=hnSNfxjrwck

Women wear skirts for free flowing air to prevent yeast infections, hence the name given to skinny jeans, funky monkey jeans.

ask that question to a true Scotsman.

>procastabating

is that when you put off masturbating?

you ever have an empty milk bottle that you left the lid on and then opened it later and smelled how awful it was?

similar situation with some women wearing skirts.

Scots wear kilts because sheep can easily hear the sound of the zipper

It's when you masturbate instead of doing something else you should be doing.

Well, yeah. What other point to wearing a skirt is there?

>the goods

I like your style.

I got a cousin who is objectively 6/10 on her very best day who always where's extremely short shorts with nothing on underneath. Last night at the family Christmas party was no exception. About halfway through the party she starts screaming about how my gf (who is openly bi) was looking at her cunt. All she got for a response was "if you're gonna put it on display, I'm going to look at it" then she took a picture and fucked off to another room leaving me to deal with my pissed off cousin who still had her cunt flapping in the breeze for the world to see.

So in short, it's for attention.