What CBD oil do I get and what's the best way to use it??

What CBD oil do I get and what's the best way to use it??

I wanna be having that daily CBD but I don't know the most efficient ways to use it.

Tips?

they're making it illegal soon so stock up

Not in Scotland fam, it's just started to become somewhat mainstream here

Feed into ass mouth

Kay, thanks Satan

you lucky bastards

Obey satanic trips. The truth is said.

The make chocolates with cbd.

CBD is bullshit. Its just ruined thc

Follow master_extractor2.0 on IG, best cbd I've ever seen

Yeah so you don't know what it is

There's 100 more beneficial components in pot than just thc.

Do you have some research on this subject, please enlighten me as to why you believe this.

cbd does not get you high.

Really interested in this thread myself. Been having chronic migraines for several years, wanted to try weed but I'm so socially inept buying it is near impossible. I've been taking CBD oil and it's helped quite a bit, but I still feel I could get more out of it somehow. I put a couple of drops under my tongue. Tips are super appreciated.

Has anyone here used it? If yes, foe what reason and how did cbd help you?

grow 17 oz of week , mix in with 5 oz of iso , render down to a paste using a plate warmer, stick it into pill capsules , swallow at least 20 minutes before going to bed , expect fuckin freaky dreams

Yes, we all know that.

Did I say I wanna get high with daily CBD?

It's good for stress, anxiety, ptsd and other ailments like this. They make a hand cream for arthritis and the like. Works very well. Expensive as fuck though

Duh! That's why it's legal most everywhere. No thc in it. It's still classified as class 1 narcotic to the Feds but we all know how dumb they are

There is no thc in it. Dumbass