I just started dating this girl. I think she's totally perfect but my parents think she's too skinny...

I just started dating this girl. I think she's totally perfect but my parents think she's too skinny. She eats and doesn't like or anything crazy like that. Any opinions on her body? She's 5'5

Fatten her.

Def to skinny. Load her up on carbs! Put butter on everything

Dang. I guess I never really looked to hard but her bones def shouldn't poke out that much. She eats a lot though! She's Constantine eating muffins and all the shit that would make me fat lol.

She may be a little underweight but not alarmingly so. Some people are just really skinny.

She's really beautiful and doesn't look unhealthy in the face but every time we have sex I feel like I might break her. How should I tell her?

>but my parents think she's too skinny
Mfw OP's parents are fat
Mfw OP is fat
Mfw OP actually cares about this
Not mfw dem pics o dam

Dude tell your parents: Fuck you!
And your gf should tell YOU: Fuck you! for even wondering what people think. She probably doesn't care about what people think of you. Bad OP.

Yea man. no worries.
How about "Yo gurl wuzzap bitch (imma bitchslap yo dirty lil ass, etc. etc. etc) (onto:) Babe, i never saw a body like that. Sometimes i feel i might break you when we have sex. Do you feel like im gonna break you or are you okay?

That's actually a really good way to bring it up. Thank you.

nah, OP, she is hot as fuck.. just perfect

There was a time when my GF was as skinny as her... i sometimes really miss that

Yeahhhh I'm gonna need moar

Her tits are lovely. Yeah, she's still smaller than that though. She's at 99 pounds rn. I mean she never complains about feeling achy or being in pain. She runs/walks perfectly fine. Her teeth are all healthy. Pretty much every sign of anorexia isn't there so I shouldn't worry about it.

Dear lawhd girl, those be some rachet ass eyebrows

Actually this is the trend for eyebrows now. She's a makeup artist so she would know lol

There's difference between thigh gap and a full thigh partition. I'd just take her to some decent restaurants and slowly help her add weight not to mention take the sharpies away from her

she's fine as she is. some people are skinny, a lot of people aren't. its not like she is anorexic, you'd know if she was, she'd look like a skeleton.
As someone with a skinny GF I know what you are going through. People say the way she is is wrong, usually because they are jealous.
Like the amount of times I hear some fat bitch say skinny girls aren't real women. Fuck them. My GF is a real woman despite your insecurity.
Or I hear someone say that guys liking skinny short chicks are just pedophiles in disguise. Fuck them too. My GF is 26, you saying she doesn't deserve love just be cause you decided she looks too young. I think the fact that they associate hotness is underage women says a lot more about them than me.

tbh, it hurts fucking skinny chicks. i need me some cushion or that boney ass will destroy my pelvis..

I love her gap.
But please feed her

lol trend. OP is actually the girl in the pic.

HELL YES BRO. You're right.

sorry about your tiny shrimp dick

HELL YES BRO. You're right. Her ass does sometime stab me but she's actually doing squats now :)Everyone loves her gap. I'm sure gaining weight wouldn't effect it too much she said it's been there her whole life so aim think the thigh gap is more of a bone structure thing for her

seems like you made the perfect goal.

Really wish my gf would return to the skinny girl i learned to know..

Stop dating her because she is skinny? Fuck no. Stop dating her because of that fucking horrible tattoo.

Is she heavy now?

Just marry her and she will gain weight in no time

And the opinion of your parents matters why?

her weight is fine bro her makeup is fkd up tho... but if you are ok with it so all good

What the fuck does a small dick have to do with pounding a fucking skinny bitch's brains out and it hurting because she has no cushion on her skinny ass. what the fuck

not totally but definitely considerable as chubby now. :/

yeah that'll help user

>>Bulimia
>>auschwitz prisoner look

>>user,girl you're dating is... special... You know
>>mom you wut?
>>she's mental, user.
>>N-no. She isn't, she can't be! She's the choosed one
>>it's just your first gf, you're yuong. You'll find another one...
>>No! Power of love!
>>ff
>>female freak suicide
>>sad anonfag start umpteenth feels thread

So many red flags, but hey... follow your hearth, love will solve everything!

BAHAhaha my thoughts

Well, we've been dating for two years. She's 25 I'm 29 so we aren't very young lol

YOU'RE A TOTAL FUCKING LIE. I THOUGHT U JUST STARTED DATING user? WHY ARE YOU LYING TO KICK IT user.

user is girl in pic

beware of injuring yur body with her bones while fucking

I didn't want to mention the depth on how long we've been dating I just wanted opnions on her weight she's she's had two children but she still looks 15. I thought maybe my parents were right. So yeah I said we just started dating

Damn...any recent pictures to compare? Do you know why she started gaining weight?

> She eats and doesn't like or anything crazy like that.

MFW you butcher english language this badly..

wtf, this story just keeps getting worse...you should have just asked if she was too skinny. Now we all know your a cucked faggot.

youre a total lie. i know youre the girl in the pic user. stop fishing for attention. you exposed yourself

what the fuck do you care what your parents think?
are you planning a family gang bang? who gives a shit?

>but my parents think
wow u sound like a huge fag

lmfao exposed

dude, i think op is actually the girl in the pic

yeah why would someone as old as he claims to be even remotely care what his parents think

That phone case looks most unwieldy

your parents should have nothing to say about your girlfriends body. ffs

>bullshit over 9000

>makeup artist

So she's ugly as fuck in the morning with no makeup and no eyebrows

dating is like fishing

practice catch and release.

If they are 75% as big as me and won't take my worm in their mouth anymore I throw em back.

I wouldn't be surprised if the OP was actually CP.

5ft5, check
A or B cup tits at best, check.
95 pounds, check
small flat ass, check.
autist cat phone case, check.

the only thing that remotely suggests that she is over 18 is the tattoo on arm and the bondage gear, but even then the bondage gear just has to be obtained, and there are artists who would work on an underage girl.

damn... exposed twice

you might be right... but how to hunt especially skinny/ anorexic grills with diagnosed mental illness / anxiety and/or and eating disorder ?

looks like a boy, where's the dick tucked?

if girl, far too skinny

it's a woman you fucking retard.

DAMM THAT GIRLS FINE AS FUCK
DON'T LISTEN TO YA PARENTS

If you're REALLY that concerned about hurting her, just ask. My girlfriend is rail-thin, too, and I had the same exact worries. When I brought up my concerns, she made it a point to lift my ass off the ground and say, "I'll tell you to stop if you're hurting me." At which point, we fucked like rabbits for half the day, but anyway. She'll happily have me lay on top of her for minutes at a time, and she's about the same dimensions as your girl (5'5", 110 lbs).

If your parents are giving you shit, simply tell them, "If I catch her doing something unhealthy, I'll be sure to ask for your advice. Till then, lay off."