If you downloaded the "video" in the other thread, and double clicked the shortcut file...

If you downloaded the "video" in the other thread, and double clicked the shortcut file, then do the following if you can't immediately wipe your computer.

1) Open the start menu and type "powershell" without quotes.

2) Right-click the program that appears, and select "Run as administrator"

3) Type the following without quotes:

"Set-ExecutionPolicy AllSigned"

This will require that all scripts run with powershell be signed, thus preventing any downloaded scripts from being executable.
the script must be created on your computer to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee176961.aspx
darkreading.com/perimeter/the-7-most-common-rats-in-use-today-Sup
liberiangeek.net/2012/12/refresh-windows-8-pcs-to-the-default-settings-after-a-virus-attack/
androidauthority.com/how-to-properly-wipe-an-android-device-679762/
support.apple.com/en-us/HT201274
virtualbox.org/
linux.com/news/best-linux-distros-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's an article explaining what you're doing with this single command.

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee176961.aspx

Your command window should look like the image if you did it right.

so i dont have to wipe my pc now?

Not him, but don't wipe your PC, just an anti-malware program and a few scans should do it.

I saw the password "file" and immediately threw the files in the trash
You gotta be really horny to be that stupid

does this affect my day to day work on my pc
like if i download any untrusted files but i know its not going to harm my pc like vlc or maycam does this affect these downloads?

I'm OP but I'd say if you want to be absolutely certain that it's clean then wipe it.
I would advise this personally, especially if you work with anything that you consider private or sensitive.
This at least prevents more powershell scripts from being downloaded and run, but there's no saying how far its gotten already.

I'm not sure what happens after this, but it's entirely possible that a trojan can be downloaded onto your system & installed.

Trust me when I say you don't want a RAT in your system - your computer is theirs at that point.

Article on RATs:
darkreading.com/perimeter/the-7-most-common-rats-in-use-today-Sup Forumsd-id/1321965

it's pretends to have the .txt file name, but has .lnk at the end

Depending on what the script kiddie is up to then it can greatly effect the performance of your computer.

If they get a RAT onto the computer (a remote administration tool) then they can control it completely: up to viewing your screen remotely, recording your key strokes, and even activating hardware like a webcam.

so if i do this thing they cant get a RAT on pc?

The only way to ensure that they can't do that at this point, if you've been exposed to the malware, is to wipe your PC.

If you have Windows 8 or higher you can try to do a Windows refresh - it keeps your files, but you'll lose all applications outside of the defaults that come with Windows.

liberiangeek.net/2012/12/refresh-windows-8-pcs-to-the-default-settings-after-a-virus-attack/

so if i run this basically they cant control my PC anymore..sorry for asking too many question i dont want to fall for this again

What is the password tho

Check this reply - I would advise performing this ASAP.

When you have the brains not to run windows

why dont you just double click on that shit you nigger

lol

What happened? Mobilefag taking a shit. Never in 20 years had serious problems with malware and curious what's going on

Anons fell for the bot that posts malware disguised as nude leaks.

It's possible something was loaded into one of the MP4s.
I didn't look that far into it though to be honest.

If it continues I would again advise a wipe, but since this is a full process that must be finished once started I would advise taking it to your service provider for resolution if you're not comfortable working on it.

androidauthority.com/how-to-properly-wipe-an-android-device-679762/

support.apple.com/en-us/HT201274

These two girls are 18 if anyone didn't know.

Why anyone would follow any link or download anything posted on Sup Forums is beyond me.

hey i did this and typed 'y' at the end so is it over? can they still infect my pc with a RAT or anything like that i haven't opened any password protected site since my pc got infected so should i change my passwords?

I would also suggest to anyone who wants to play with fishy files, but doesn't like having to wipe, to run a virtual machine.

It's free and pretty easy.

tbh I trust other boards, just Sup Forums

indeed

virtualbox.org/
linux.com/news/best-linux-distros-2016

It depends if your virus scanner caught it before it executed.

If you ran it and nothing happened then I would wipe your computer still.
When it doubt: wipe.

Can you go to the dark web with that?

yes you can go to ventablack web with that too

That pic has been around for some time

Fucking dumbasses.

i dont use any virus scanner but when i saw random cmd windows opening i quickly restarted my pc but on the logon screen i had two new admin user accounts namely
1) UserAcc
2) TEST
i deleted them and they havent showed up yet but i think i am still under danger i am finding a win7 cd to wipe my pcclean

why help them then? if they're that fucking retarded to fall for that they're probably underage and shouldn't be here in the first place. hopefully getting infected would scare them away.

keking so hard at all the morons who fell for it

Sounds like you've identified some things on your computer that could not have occurred by coincidence.

I would say that you are currently on the best course of action.

Once you've wiped the drive and reinstalled the operating system you can rest easy - after installing a free virus scanner like AVG of course :) lol

Why help them?

Because, as you said, a good majority could very well be underage.

Look into camfecting - it's the ability to manipulate a computer in a way (usually infected first with a RAT) that allows the exploiter to view live recording from a webcam.

So why help them? because exploitation is always wrong.

malware is like natural selection for computer users, don't help the chodes who actually run this shit, let them learn a lesson

Amen. Merry Christmas to this fag.

You can, but most of the dark net's vulnerabilities lays with its network connectivity.

Whoever controls the exit nodes controls the traffic, and thus knows where it's going to and coming from.

There are other ways to offset it, but the dark net is no longer as anonymous as it once was.

I would advise against participating in any illegal activities while connected.

I yearn for a day when society (not government, just people and basic principles) becomes our "natural selection".

There sure are some pretty shitty people out there that I would sure love to "naturally select".

You're a good guy, OP. I can't imagine being dumb enough to fall for something like this though.

is there any way to identify if i have a RAT on my pc or any special effects like random things opening or anything also i noticed one thing that tor got deleted from my pc but i havent seen any changes in my files
all the memes aside and shitposting aside i would like thank you,world needs more people like you

>deleting the video
why