Tell your friends, tell your family...

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone you know to CALL THEIR SENATORS and push them to block Trump by not confirming the Electoral College votes for him on January 9th when they meet to confirm them.

If the United States Senate does not confirm the votes for Trump cast by the EC, then the house of representatives gets to choose a president. Their first method of choosing when a candidate is below 270, is to choose the one with the most EC votes.

This is very important. If we can get the senate to reject enough Trump votes, then Hillary will actually have more causing her to be the choice of the house of representatives.

We still have a chance, but everyone needs to call their senators. Do it, Hillary can still be the next president!

Is this what Trump supporters actually want? To have not actually won because it was hacked? Hillary was actually the winner based on all of the exit polls and the snap polling that was conducted all summer long.

Trump has illegitimately won the presidency, and we need to petition our senators to block the electoral college's votes for Trump on Jan 9th. They can still change the outcome. Hopefully as more and more hacking comes to light, they will do the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

adn.com/nation-world/2016/12/21/cybersecurity-firm-finds-proof-russian-military-unit-was-behind-dnc-hack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut the fuck up and get off my Sup Forums

bump

Lol the liberals are still crying

Is that picture from 1990?

Accept it. All you Niggers and faggot "non-binary" SJWs lost. You wanted Hillary Clinton. A woman who bombed the shit out of countries full of brown people, yet you championed her as the savior of brown people. Makes no fucking sense.

god, i cant stand trump
but worse is the constant bs from the left, at least at this point
why would america have a system that drags on like this (i get that its checks and balances, etc; but this is ridiculous)
this shit was supposed to be over in november, and still....

My poor sweet naive child. You're shit died, I know you had big hopes and plans for it but it's over and there's fuck all you can do about it.

On a lighter note, the world will continue to spin and life will go on.so buckle up, tighten your helmet and enjoy the ride.

We love you.
Papa Trump.

nice bait, but whoever wrote this actually believes they can change the election outcome if they cry enough lol.

shut the fuck up and accept that you lost

This woman is fucking dying. Why would you want her in the white house?...

This legitimately confuses me. Even if you're a hardcore democrat, she's obviously sick as fuck and might well die in the whitehouse. Yall should have picked someone healthy.

kys faggot

If it's war you emotionally fragile snowflakes want, then by all means, let's do this shit libtards. I predict the streets will be filled with HIV positive blood and arrogant beta tears. I recommend you put on your fav Katie Perry album, insert something large into your anus, and/or cry quietly in the corner though. Your call really.

We lost, get over it. Accept it, or try to. I'm not fucking happy either, especially now that he wants to get the nuclear arms race going again, which is just stupid. But we lost fairly.

Can we ban Hillaryposting already? It's a dead meme

OP You're a faggot, pls die.

>phfff stupid republicans of course the election won't be rigged in anyway I don't even know the meaning of the word rigged

trump wins

>wtf this is the russian's fault they hacked and rigged the election so trump would win electors plz gib vote plz so hillary wins

I hope you guys keep crying like this and blaming racism and all the other dumb shit the left is doing now. I look forward to seeing Trump reelected in 4 years.

Trump being friendly with the Russians doesn't mean they hacked the election. They have yet to provide any proof

This

>The brown people close to me are more important than the ones across the sea because I can see them with my own eyes and their current existence scares me because I am not that different from them.

"You know what, this 14 year old called and told me to vote for Hillary, so I will now!"

You're a couple days behind on the news mate.

adn.com/nation-world/2016/12/21/cybersecurity-firm-finds-proof-russian-military-unit-was-behind-dnc-hack/

The Senate confirms the Vice President. The House confirms the President.

Too bad

Hacking the DNC =/= hacking the election

They've been confirmed already... lrn2gubberment....

>While CrowdStrike, which was hired by the DNC to investigate the intrusions and whose findings are described in a new report, had always suspected that one of the two hacker groups that struck the DNC was the GRU.

Lets go find out what we want to be true.

how about you quit your bitching and get your shit together for 2018. Then actually come out to vote this time and put dems in the house and senate so they impeach Trump. Or at least cock block him as bad as the republicans have cock blocked Obama for the last 6 years.

all the senators browsing Sup Forums will be convinced by your post user
good job
you won the election now

The fact the russians hacked the election, I don't know.

The fact that Trump's presidency is specifically illegit because of the constitution in regards to the article that states that no president can reap benefits from foreign leaders is actually something he might get impeached for.

I'm no 'murican but you guys have shown that you do love your constitution

it'd be pretty hilarious if Trump got impeached tho, I mean, he can put all his assets in a blind trsut and give it to his children. That's still pretty questionable.

Can you and a few other leftists just shut the fuck up for once and roll with the punches?
Life isn't about getting your way all the time.

if hillary won we'd be at war with every white nation while systematically eliminating whites at home

How many times are you going to post the same bullshit?

lol are you losers still doing this?? retards

Fuck off, homo

20/16

would vote for

Why is Hillary Clinton trying to undermine American democracy by trying to overturn the results of this election?

Wow, how did all these crickets get into this imageboard? Huh.

Give it a break, already. You're worse than the birthers.

They still cry..