Why isn't this a country?

Why isn't this a country?
Why aren't Anglo Saxons united under one flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to colour in the region that was historically northern Germany

retake the homeland when?

When will they go ba k

when will anglo-saxons pay reparations for invading us?

Why aren't France, Wales, Cornwall, Scotland, Ireland and the Isle and Man united ? We are Celtic brothers

Why aren't Catalonia and France united ? We are Occitan brothers

Why aren't Denmark and France united ? We are Norman brothers

because nobody wants to share a country with frogs

kiss a frog and it become a prince, faggot

This is a trap.

Are you that Franceboo kiwi who pretends to hate us?

gay post

still mad about the rainbow warrior?

>pretends

STOP. HATING. US

make me nerd

CORNWALL IS WHITE!!!!!

Thank you for this picture, we will execute this dangerous traitor

WEW
OP here
Come back and it's a France-hating thread
Typical un/int/elligent cretins, hating on France even on unrelated threads

because the danes and jutes and angles and frisians came from a region stretching from holland to northern jutland, not just northwestern germany

also england got FRENCH'D

>quebec

hmmm really makes me think

>Why aren't France, Wales, Cornwall, Scotland, Ireland and the Isle and Man united ? We are Celtic brothers

>>There was no single 'Celtic' genetic group. In fact the Celtic parts of the UK (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Cornwall) are among the most different from each other genetically. For example, the Cornish are much more similar genetically to other English groups than they are to the Welsh or the Scots.

Because """"Celtic"""" is a meme umbrella term which doesn't mean anything.

what is celtic culture?
what are celtic languages?

What's wrong with that ?

Do you realize how long ago the anglo-saxons were in control of the region?

1600 years is a long time, especially with the collapse of the roman empire and all the stuff happening around that.

Also the christians were really good at adulterating celtic and nordic religious traditions to put them under their fold, making those populations easier to divide and conquer culturally.

Also it was partially a country for a while.

It was called the kingdom of Merica.

Scottish, Irish, Cornish and the various regional cultures of France are quite different. You might as well include include England with them, seeing as the English are primarily celtic genetically and share other cultural ties with the others.

>implying Brits are actually Anglii, Saxons or Frisians, and not just predominantly Atlantic Celts like they were 2000 years ago.

Also you should have included Dutch Frisia in your little meme map

> sharing a country with Londonistan
no

pic related are 100% West-Germanic faces, not a single drop of Celtic blood I swear on me mum

Because world isn't your fucking fanfiction retard

This is true for the most, apart from the English who do have a significant genetic contribution from Germanic tribes who migrated there

>The majority of eastern, central and southern England is made up of a single, relatively homogeneous, genetic group with a significant DNA contribution from Anglo-Saxon migrations (10-40% of total ancestry). This settles a historical controversy in showing that the Anglo-Saxons intermarried with, rather than replaced, the existing populations.
>Many of the genetic clusters show similar locations to the tribal groupings and kingdoms around end of the 6th century, after the settlement of the Anglo-Saxons, suggesting these tribes and kingdoms may have maintained a regional identity for many centuries.
>The population in Orkney emerged as the most genetically distinct, with 25% of DNA coming from Norwegian ancestors. This shows clearly that the Norse Viking invasion (9th century) did not simply replace the indigenous Orkney population.
>The Welsh appear more similar to the earliest settlers of Britain after the last ice age than do other people in the UK.
>There are separate genetic groups in Cornwall and Devon, with a division almost exactly along the modern county boundary.

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles

we wuz danes n sheit

Let's unite our East-Germanic countries, my Gothic-Vandalic fellow East-Germanic. We are Burgundians btw, as pic related proves.

Burgundy's ours, boi

what's wrong with that?
it has a dick.

Extinct

I was under the impression that the higher classes were the most Germanic, especially since Britain was historically vvery class-conscious.

This makes the upper class mainly descendants of the Normans from Normandy, and Flemings (side-note: William's army consisted almost 50% of Flemish mercenaries). The replaced Saxon upper-class became the middle class, but the lower class still consisted mainly of Britonic Celts. I think it is likely that the Celts who intermarried with the Anglo-Saxon ruling class were the ones higher in rank, in pre-Norman days, similar to what happened in a smaller scale with the Romans (mainly in Wales).

Hence why the proletariat in England today has clearly Celtic faces. It is the most "pure" class.

i fucking hate france uezs

You are ours, Gaul boi. We created you, remember?

Bow for your Frankish master.

y-yes, my lord...

I think you're talking out your arse, buddy.

Anglocucks dont want to be reminded that they were a dutch colony

The same could be said for Anglo-saxon and Germanic from this point of view.

>tfw Pictish Aberdonian masterrace

;^) just kidding, we all Franks now

not really, it is the logic conclusion, in pre-Norman days the Saxons were the ruling class and the land-owners. And their numbers were fewer than the native Celts. Hence it is only normal that a Saxon land-owner will not marry his daughter to some native serf, but he most likely will to a fortunated native.

The proletariat class today most likely was poor as fuck over the last two millenia, hence they are the least likely to have mixed blood.