Is it possible to pack 761mb of data into 24mb, and then unpack it in a fraction of a second?

Is it possible to pack 761mb of data into 24mb, and then unpack it in a fraction of a second?

I don't think it's very realistic

4U CIA

4U CIA

4U CIA

It runs on pied piper

then it would be 0b

I really like the desktop environment of lexOS.
I hope someone makes something similar asap.

What kind of autist are you?

fuck this shitty movie, stop talking about it

im bartman

generic rlm-drone poster

I loved this scene. I felt like a little kid getting presents for Christmas while Godat was looking through the computer.

generic contrarian-meme poster

I laughed hard at this scene in the theaters. Just the thought of Lex, or one of his goons making logos for each one of the folders was too much for me. It's just fucking stupid.

Literally autism, your in the right place at least

Nolan playfully conversates with audience, meticulously painting a picture that compares mythical heroes with their modern versions. There's no denying he will steal a grin from the audience, when they realize that the briefcase CIA gives to Barsad doesn't contain nothing and isn't relevant to the plot at all: The "beautiful lie" of cinema magic. This is an allusion to Pulp Fiction's briefcase, the contents of which are never seen, and in later interviews was revealed to contain simply a light bulb.
Another scene that shows Nolan's passion for the masters of the past is ironically one of the most often ridiculed because of the set-up: The Plane hijack.
>"If i pull what off will you die?"
>"It would be extremely painful..."
>"You are a Big Guy"
>"...For you!"
The "For you" can be interpreted either as a single sentence or as a continuity of the last one, and still works. That line is Bane mocking him, CIA is confused if he took his words literally or maybe he is saying that "it will be painful for him". The scene is edited masterfully. There's this quick cut to CIA's terrified face as he realizes that due to him rushing the whole flightplan he indirectly helped Bane and his master plan, and now he will crash the plane with no survivors.

Hitchcock tension 101, bob-omb under the dining room table.

Also, there wouldn't be a download button. See that download button there?

kek

logos for secret programs are an american tradition.

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

I love when reality is even more shocking than fiction.

came here to post this

> Who are you?

> Where have you been?

> Did you see the files I sent you? Haha, interesting, aren't they?

> WW, it's me, Bruce

> Hello! Nice to see you online

> Hi, I saw you online yesterday, but you didn't answer. How are you?

> Hi

> :)

> Hi. I'll be killing supes tomorrow, in case you wanna see. I hope he doesn't snap my neck. Anyway, how are you? I have kryptonite, do you want some? ;)

> Hi

> Wonder Woman, pls respond, it's an emergency. There's a troll out there.

Indeed, but its just little bothersome that all of the hero logos were created by a super-villain. All of their logos have individual origins and meanings. It just feels like lazy writing