What kind of drugs is this, b?

Thats a crumpled up piece of paper...

No. It definitely isn't.

Is that snake-leather?

MDMA, what does it smell like?

Please guys, this is important.

If it tastes like acid/bitter/Satan pissing on your tongue it's MDMA
Seems a bit too clear though, always seen it more slightly orangy/purply/pinky

It doesn't seem to have much of a smell, but then again my nose doesn't work very well.

I don't want to taste it. I have ridiculously high blood pressure and don't want to risk a stroke of it turns out to be meth.

>mdma

It's this really what MDMA looks like? I thought that was a powder.

Ice cream?

mdma is usually chipped off a larger crystal rock type deal. the powder you got was crushed up and stomped/cut

ive never seen mdma that color

I really, really hope not.

I didn't get anything. This is something I found on a family member who SERIOUSLY doesn't need to be messing with heavy shit. If it's just Molly I'll relax, but to me it looked like meth or crack.

Coke...Just snort some and tell us already

It's a damn rock the size of my pinky dude. And it's solid. I don't think it's coke.

its probably molly

google image of some molly....usually molly has a brownish tint to it.. but apparently this is not always the case

I hope you're right. I didn't know Molly came in this form. The one time I did some it was in a fine powder like coke, or maybe I was lied to. Does it really not look like meth to you? I haven't seen any in years and the pictures on the web are pretty ambiguous.

Thanks for responding user.

That really looks a lot like it. I could take more pictures if I need to but I think I got the gist of it.

Crack cocain it looks to be.
Go to a dingy corner mart and ask for a rose and some chore.
Tear some chore off put it in the tip.
Hold the rose upright and melt the crack into the chore and smoke whiles twisting the pipe.
Enjoy your bell ringer.

Yeah no

Or not.
Just saying, crack is an awesome high.
I highly recommend it.
It's not for everyone though so it's up to you.
Just be careful if you do smoke.
The high is short lived but INTENSE AF.

Uppers ain't my thing. Besides it isn't mine.

its clumped together so probably cocaine some wetback smuggled inside his ass, enjoy

Dope

Mda

T. Deadheadlotrat

If it smells like anise then its probably Molly. Color can be anything from white to Brown or Yellow. Depends on substances used to synth.

its fucking translucent. its not coke faggot

There is no way of knowing unless you buy a test kit. I reccomend the Ehrlich reagent. Based of looks alone it kinda looks like a tiny ass rock of crack, or maybe a chunk of mdma crystal. But that being said it could be some research chemical, buy a test kit.

Lot rats are my favorite. What's the T for?