Jewish women supremacy thread

Jewish women supremacy thread
>literally best looking pussy is from the streets of Brooklyn.
>Trump knows this, which is why all of us orthodox voted for him
>With Jews you lose, you stupid sheygetzes can never win

let me guess:
you found this thread HILARIOUS and just had to make another one.
I wonder where faggots like you come from. All you do is spew shit everywhere.

Hit-ler that ass as Shlomo

mimkomcha

alef beys bitch

Brooklyn SY jewfag here

I can confirm what OP is saying about the women

Agreed. Jew pussy is the best. Small, brown, curvy, love 'em.

- 1/2 Jew

finally i thread i have the goods for. Jew here

By the way, the thread that i was talking about:

It's not brown uless its sefardi, sefardim live in israel and smaller parts of midwood, ashkenazi women as seen in pics are very red tight and pink and extremely feminine and have a sex toy consistency

Which is why you post really bad pictures you downloaded off google...

I meant the hair, not the skin. Like this Bensonhurst beauty, for example.

kike here

Sefardi is the best bro

i live in crown heights the women here are very pale skinned and light eyes, they are the best looking jewish women imo

Beautiful girl.

You know jewish is not a race?
there are black and asian jews..

Jews are considered a race. I don't know why but yeh

you know this is a troll thread made by Sup Forums tards who try to nazify Sup Forums?

major meshugena
only those dark jews think they are jews
under rabbinical law you cannot convert like they did
they call themselves jewish but can never be accepeted in a shul or community at large

>fingering jewish grill

asshole i am a jew i am from crown heights i am a lubavitcher i am more secular which is why i am using this sight i know my fucking way around here my yeshiva is very litvak

By filling it full of pics women that any race would want to fuck? This is a racebait thread for sure, but putting that angel in OPs post should negate any darkness this thread might attract.

For the record, make all the antisemtic dust jokes you wish, but if we are truly subhuman, how did it get to the poinit that we dominate everything? let that sink in. we invented everything.

Bumping. Idk about all this bullshit b8 master race talk but as a matter of personal preference, I love brunette Jewish American Princesses

Shaddap and post joo tits you b8-spewing teen

Jews are 1% better than Arabs. I'd take a hook nose girl any day of the 6 days Jehovah gave us than the dirty, lying, cruel Arabic woman. Why did it have to be this way though...

Bump

The true master race is a mix of ashkenazi and nordic blood. Try to argue but you're only arguing against yourself.