I need to be redpilled about homosexuals

I need to be redpilled about homosexuals

They are faggots

Ignore sodomite orders.

the only reason to give a shit about homosexuals is if you want to fuck one.

So go find a queer man and ask him to stick a red pill up your ass

eugenics

/thread

they are good decorations for public places

sadly we dont play hangman anymore

All you will find here is biased misinformation and homophobia written by guys who fap to traps because they think that liking "girls with penises" is totally hetero.

So those with inferior genes have been engineered to produce queer babies and weed out the weak parts of the gene pool?

Don't worry, I know traps are gay too.

They're fine. There are plenty of people you walk past every day that you wouldn't know were gay. What reason do you have to give a shit unless you were worried you might want to fuck a dude?

never trust one in any capacity
they are mentally ill
literally sick in the head
at best they'll fuck you over in some weirdo minor way
at worst they'll surgically torture you
they're unbearable to listen to
they all need to be killed
unfortunately white race traitor cops will arrest you if you do anything to them

Your in the wrong board son

queer =/= sterile. Imagine all the gays that donate sperm or pay for surrogate children.

fags still breed
they have surrogates
and then raise extremely mentally deranged children who think having nonwhites on the planet is OK
i'm glad at&t nsa is reading this just fucking get it over with i hate this planet

I got banned from pol for asking the same thing

Why are people so discomposed about the sexual interest of people who will never influence their lifes?

Probably not many. The number of men that meet the qualifications for sperm donation are a minority, and adoption is usually much cheaper than getting a surrogate

Sup Forums Loves the gays as long as they are white and agree with them.

Well you're clearly a faggot so all you really need is a bit of introspection.

The gays take meth and have "chemsex" orgies where they are all doped up and fist and eat shit. They spread drug resistant gonorrhea and syphilis as well as AIDS. They treat AIDS as a status symbol and those who are not yet positive but fetishize being infected are called "bug chasers".

Lesbians are the worse of the two as they tend to focus on feminist theory about power. They lie, cheat, steal (see fake hate crimes in the media) and basically live in the most privileged status in the western world. Lesbians, like make homosexuals, molest female children at rates disproportionate to the straight population. A good portion of them are indeed witches (or practicing wiccans). They often abuse male babies in their care. Lesbians spread herpes and have the highest incidence of domestic violence. Lesbians are the most antisocial of the two as they seek to destroy men and lesbian rape of women is a thing... Often smokers and alcoholics.