Louis CK is slowly getting more publicity for jerking off in front of Garfunkel and Oates

Louis CK is slowly getting more publicity for jerking off in front of Garfunkel and Oates.

Though some portion of it between 0% and 100% is just female gossip

>I have 0 idea if Louie #CK is a sexual offender or not-but there R MULTIPLE accusations in Hollywood's working woman circles. He shld answer

decider.com/2016/07/01/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-for-sexual-misconduct/?_ga=1.153641980.596693927.1466632626

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/3859814/riki_lindhome_nude_hell_baby_2013.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BIG

How can Lous CK be a sex offender if all he is is a Cuck King? WTF?

>gets high with two chicks
>asks if he can jack it
>they say ok, giving him consent
>this is now a sex crime

calling someone a cuck who's not even married is the dumbest fucking meme on the face of the planet.

also 4u

lol initials xD

like he has intials that begin with C

LOLOLOL I KNOW A WORD THAT BEGINS WITH C HAHAHAH

He's a twisto. All the sick, fat old white dude kinks apply.

>wishbone has been dead for 15 years

He really should've learned that You Can't Stump the Trump

Hundreds, perhaps thousands of people of all races, colors, and creeds are crowded into the brightly lit auditorium. Seating room sold out within minutes. Many in the audience were greatful to get standing room admission.

Slowly and without fanfare Louis walks up from
Backstage. He is shrouded in robes, notunlike those of a priest or druid, but textured with African patterns woven in to the fabric.

>Good evening, we are gathered here tonight for a celebration

The crowd listens intently. No one dares interrupt Louis while he is speaking.

>These electric lights, tools of the white man

With a wave of his hand darkness sweeps the theatre, as though he was some sort of stand-up Dumbledore extinguishing the street lights with his deluminator. Not even the stage remains lit.

>Tonight we use our tools the way Mother Nature intended when she first put people onto the great continent of Africa many thousands of years ago.

A soft rhythm of Congo drum beats is heard. A flickering flame appears beside Louis, illuminating not one but many figures on stage. Some with the same outline of robes. Some seemingly completely nude.

>Come with me and cast off the shackles of the white colonial oppressor. Embrace the culture of your ancestors, give in to your tribal instincts.

A few of the white patrons seem to be confused. Others are joining in. Some of the black theatre goers appear to have brought their own personal drums. The fire grows larger every second.

>For too long the races of men have been separated. When they do come together they remain segregated like water and oil. Tonight this shall cease to be. Let the drumbeats be the detergent for the mixture of races. Oil and water shall be one.

The rhythm gets louder, the fire brighter. Many in the audience are standing. Many are dancing. All are waiting for what Louis has to say next.

>BRING FORTH THE WHITE WOMEN. TONIGHT I PROCLAIM THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FIRST NATIONAL INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

not even funny

what a shitpost, mark

I'm told he had to jerk himself off because Garfunkel and Oates didn't understand job.

>confirmed for never ever having gone to one of his shows

the congo drum beats always start before he turns off the lights

>He shld answer
based on what? is this a law?

>she wasn't shaved completely bald
Why is that show such shit

>less successful female comedians accuse current most popular comedian of dumb shit

yawn

female comedians are basically purely sjw nutters these days.

>they left the foot torture scene out of the show

JDIMSA

idiots still don't realize this is just a marketing stunt for the next season of his show

why wouldn't you have them both suck you off while singing a song instead of beating it to them standing there looking at you weirdly

what a freakin perv!

women in comedy in 1990 to 2004
>I LOVE BBC I FUCK BLACK MEN
women in comedy in 2004 to 2016
>MALE RAPE WHITE PEOPLE SUCK I HAVE A VAGINA I BLEED FROM MY VAGINA LOL

k

who the fuck is garfunkel and oates?

comedic musical duo. They have a show, its on netflix. pretty offbrand humour but I like it

some has been musicians from the sixties, they composed the music for louis ck's show horace and peter

is that the girl from its always sunny?

not sweet dee but the one charlie is obsessed with

He's a Mexican Jew.

Nope

she looks like an insect

>I don't know if it's a ginger thing, or a lady thing

What the fuck is it with modern women & complete inability to work?

To be on someone's show The casting couch has been whittled down to this.
>First unprotected no lube anal
>then down to missionary only bareback
>then downgraded to you have to wear a condom
>then no sex at all just head jobs
>then a few years back it become handjobs only
>now the useless bitches make you pull it yourself and still expect a speaking role

I tells ya women's today are FUCKING USELESS

I still watch Rosanne re-runs from time to time. Comfy as fuck.

She seems like a nutty bitch though.

found the cuck.

Imagine getting pegged by her, with her screeching voice in your ear as John Goodman watches.
It'd be her fantasy role play reenactment of that scene from Deliverance except she squeals like a pig

>She seems like a nutty bitch though.

seems like? she literally has brain damage from a car accident, and is mentally ill.

Found the 12 year old

BLACK

Can somebody explain to me why Sup Forums doesn't like Louis CK? Before answering, consider that I'm only interested in the Sup Forums opinion, not Sup Forums

I chuckled.

Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck happened to Roseanne? She used to be a 10/10 and she looks like a fucking corpse now. What the fuck.

Because fuck you

Hawaiian sun, growing peanuts and smoking weed

typical sleazy scumbag jew motherfucker. not even the least bit surprised!

This is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes

Couple of super-ironic "folk comedians" who use shitty music to make up for their lack of originality. Also totally the types of people to lie about someone exposing themselves for publicity, if you watched their show you'd see why they desperately need attention of any kind.

She was never a 10/10 you chubby chaser

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
>Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off ODB while RZA starts rapping
THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*

Is he even a jew though? He said his dad converted to Christianity when he lived in Mexico.

>people respond to these threads as if rosseane's SJW

lol

>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!

>le marring is fo cucks
>gets called a cuck himself and get triggerd

Go back to redd*t, you cuck faggot cunt.

Wow you sure showed them, huh? Next time I get buttblasted, imma call the other guy reddit so I win!

i'd really enjoy for him to end up destroyed in the media, it's great when the biggest cucks get screwed over. the only better one than this would be joss whedon rape allegations, that would make my life.

>converting your race

There was a video where the blonde got naked for a shower scene but I can't find it. Pls someone help

He stinks and I don't like him!

I wonder how he explains this to his daughters.

>so I imagine that most of you have seen my TV show. the weird thing about people's reaction to it, to me, is how people are just freaking out over the fact that I cast a black actress as my wife and the mother of my television children. they're all "well, louis, if the mom is black why aren't your children black?" well, they are in real life, you racist fuckers! this casting decision was a result of a negotiation with the network.

>see, I'm the kind of man who thinks that having children who look like you is a creepy obsession of bourgeouis white filth. i'm committed to denormalizing the idea of a white family where children share the same genes as their parents. i mean, i can't even imagine waking up and getting a kid ready for school who is no doubt as much as a pathetic worthless loser as i am. if i had a biological child, especially a male one, i'd give it a sippy cup full of nyquil and toss it out my apartment window. anyway, the network said "louis, you can't have a show where you're surrounded by a dozen little black kids while you sit around wearing nothing but a cock cage and posting ads on craigslist for black men to come over to impregnate your wife. I don't care how many great cameo opportunities it would provide for your black comic friends, it will alienate middle america. you'll have to find a better way to get bill cosby on board." So after a lot of back and forth and me threatening to walk out, we agreed on having a black mother for my white children even though it doesn't make much sense in regards to my social activism.

>i feel fxx is far too conservative a network for 2014. sometimes i think they'd like to have my tv daughters and their 26 year old aspiring rapper boyfriends sleep in separate beds like it's the 1950s. speaking of, they totally nixed my idea of rebuilding a version of the cuckboy kennel i sleep in for my television bedroom. fucking shitlords.

>you can't tell a true story in hollywood. don't even try.

When men get horny it feels good to orgasm.

Are you an idiot, or just some kind of closeted conservative retard?

He's not funny.

Your poofter dial is stuck on 11 kid

In front of other people who are unwilling participants?

You don't have to be conservative to know that locking yourself in a room and jacking it in front of someone who's disgusted by you is not an example you'd want to set for your offspring.

this is false

Well we used to, but then the cuck meme infected us

Prove it.

xhamster.com/movies/3859814/riki_lindhome_nude_hell_baby_2013.html

Then why don't they just walk out nigger?

They be wearing clothes, they be standing with their hands free while he jacking it, why not just close your eyes and walk away?

White people are strange

>unwilling participants
Telling him it was fine and to go ahead doesn't make them unwilling participants. Thanks for confirming you being a retard.

W A S P
T
I
T

I mean, I wouldn't say no, but I'd probably rather fuck a fat chick.

>Then why don't they just walk out nigger?
Because the serial masturbator locked the door.

that's what women do, they enjoy it and then go turn it around on him so they don't look like enormous sluts that get off to watching a fat redhead blow his load

I just had to google it myself, I knew who they were but didn't want to get them confused with Halls and Oats for some reason.
I thought it was IFC and that it was canceled, I don’t keep up with that channel anymore so I'm not sure.

>Telling him it was fine and to go ahead doesn't make them unwilling participants
Oh you were there?

Please give us more of your eyewitness reporting. Do make sure to write your 1000-word rebuttal to Roseanna Barr in the Huffington Post.

Can't wait for it.

She's not photogenic but layed out in real life I bet she's banging. 10/10 would nut

Are you forgetting how doors work?

Nobody enjoys watching a fat ginger beat off.
Not even fat gingers themselves. That's why they beat off with the lights off in the dark.

To be fair, "God's Loophole" is pretty fucking funny.

He stood in front of the locked door while he jacked it

Wait a second, something's fucky. 1)How do you maintain erection while keeping two women from walking out the door? 2)If they got angry, why didn't he instantly cum? 3) How did they know he was jerking off? You can't see his micropenis under his gut, unless you're really committed to doing so.

The meme magic continues

Every scene he wrote with Pamela Adlon for his show Louie is just him trying to fuck her and get her naked. He uses his show to act out his fantasies.

>greatful
really nigger?

Is she 70 years old?

I like Louis CK and I'm going to see him in about seven weeks time.

I thought it meant that Louis CK jerked off in front of art garfunkel and the dude from hall and oates. What is the appeal of jerking off in front of women, just use their built in penis pleasurers

underrated

OK, now find us naked Oates.

>then a few years back it become handjobs only
When it reaches you might as well start looking at their resumes and contacting their employer references.

Kids in grammar school already have enough dignity to start rejecting the *handjobs only* girls. What kind of grown men are accepting the sexual favor equivalent of a bubble-gum rapper for professional benefits?

In your shot it says its written by her too. Good job.

Same, I seriously thought Garfunkel and Oates was Hall and Oates.

Total equality of input and harmony of vision, just like McCartney&Lennon amirite ;3

To be honest I'm not even gay and I'd wank it in front of Hall and Oates awhile singing 'private eye he's watching you *wank wank* he sees your every move, *oh baby*'

>women can breastfeed in public, wear skimpy clothing, cheek-hugging leggings, no-bra tops with nipples showing and so on...

>guys can't jerk off to relieve stress and clear their heads

If I don't masturbate once a day I get irrationally horny and would go after even 4/10 girls which would make my professional and private life suffer.

You know as much as I do unless you worked there. I dont know ehy assumig that the man is always the weird predator is very othersite newfriend.

>weird predator

You're the one projecting a violent intention onto a showrunner who uses his show to act out his own fantasies, not me.

Is wanting to act out your fantasies on a television show a form of rape now? I'm not on my Alumni's Rape in Review mailing list

I only watched the film clip for This Party Took a Turn for the Douche.

I'd jack of on Kate M's face too.