Do you think that this will be a good movie?

Do you think that this will be a good movie?

Considering the first two are imdb pleb trash? No

Absolutely. Only misogynists will disagree with me.

kill yourself, letterboxd child.

stick dat black bitch in the back WAY BACK SILVERBACK

Also, super shooped poster, Mckinnon's pose is just a touched up version of this promo.

fucking this

Good to know the black one is in pure driving miss daisy mode

>> IN 2D & 3D!?
Fuck this. You know how much a piece that shit is here. $20 something. And they want me to bring friends to that. You lost me with your 3S nonsense. Ill just stream for from from that website. You know which one im talking about. Yeah that one. Fuck this

I want to watch it but I already hate half the cast.

It's a different photo

What part of "shooped" don't you get? It's an obvious touch up job

The first was a decent flick massively overrated by nostalgic 30-somethings who watched it as kids. The second was trash. Now we have a third coming out decades after the original to cash on said 30-somethings' nostalgia that is being pioneered by the brilliant minds at Sony pictures.

what do you think

The arms are at different angles you idiot, it's a different photo with the same pose.

>The arms are at different angles you idiot

You are thicker than cow shit.

Hemsworth is going to save it

So is the movie called Ghostbusters or Ghostbusters: Answer the Call?

Its been Ghostbusters for most of development, but the last trailer called it Answer the Call, and there's posters up around Chicago calling it that as well. Have they changed the name late in the game to respond to AVGN's complaint? And why did they choose such a shit name?

Ghostbusters: Answer The Call would be a better title; so that way it isn't just
"Ghostbusters".

I always refer to it as Ghostbusters (2016) anyway

I'm looking forward to Sup Forums as it gets closer to release. Can't lie.

>Blue lens flare

Please get trips so I can block all of you problematic misogynists.

Ah so it's not an all female cast...

>sticking Chris Hemsworth in there because Sony have finally realised dudes won't go and see a chick flick and they desperately want to recoup their money

Top fucking hearty lol

>progressive Ghostbusters
>only minority in the cast is an uneducated walking stereotype
Wew lad

REVIEWS WHEN?