User

user,
how do u make a woman orgasm ?

Wreck that clit up

Depends on the woman. I can make my wife cum using fingers, tongue, vibrator on her clit, and with her on top cowgirl through sex. She's never been able to cum from other sex positions. She loves nipple stimulation.

The answer is always 'rape'

I prefer the potato mashing method:
Boil potatoes till they soften,
Cool in bowl of water and remove skins,
Insert into vagina,
Add butter and salt and mash with a wooden spoon.

If you don't have a pencil dick you can make her orgasm with just your cock.

For the next four years, you just grab her by the pussy.

Have a walk in closet that's just hers filled with red bottom shoes that she can see from her POV when you're fucking her.

Also if you have a dick that can ejaculate money and diamonds that would get her there real quick.

It's easy as fuck if shes into you and you don't have awkward hand movements, she should be guiding you too. I realized they dont like when you rub them fast, once in awhile go extremely slow for a few seconds and it drives her crazy.
Get good at eating her out, its easy as fuck and makes your job easier.

that's a wizard, harry

With my teeth, of course.

Buy them jewelry.

you do it yourself

100% these..

Forgot to mention to rub on her back go lower once in awhile or focus there if shes signaling shes into it/chest/thighs/ass

this

Depends on what type of orgasm. Clitoral usually takes a lot of stimulation to the clit and feels really warm to the girl. I rubbed my ex-gf (don't do a power rub and make sure to play with the rest of the labia) during sex and she loved it. Playing with nips helps as well. If she knows what she's doing she can have a womb orgasm. I've been with one girl who can do it and she was screaming her lungs out for almost a minute.

Jam it up her ass no lube.. bitches love that. Trust me

eat her out and rub her nipples at the same time.
>smallwiener.jpg

Punch her in the face?

That's not nearly as much fun, have fun getting cucked by some shrimp dick that does more than just puts it in.

this isnt true, some women cant orgasm from the stimulation of just penetration if they masturbate too much (which is most women)

>bugle headed spider with shroom stem

what is this fucking picture?

The most important thing is to keep a steady rhythm going, doesn't matter if you're eating her out or plowing her.

The main reason why girls have hard time cumming is because guys mix it up too much and keep changing shit. That's fine if you're just fucking around, but after a while when you decide you wanna make her cum, pick one thing and stick to it.

If you're new to sex, you gotta be a bit rougher than you imagine. And I mean a bit, don't go full retard and hurt her. That means press your tongue against her clit, don't just lightly touch it. If you're fucking her, go doggy style or prone bone and pump. Slam your hips into her ass, don't just wiggle them around awkwardly.

Leave the room.

Why bother? What are you some kind of faggot?

Simple: fuck her like you dgaf if she orgasms.

really this. all women are different. not like dicks where it's the same standard motion. each women is unique and I love it

And that's.....bad?