Wow these libtards are getting off of control

Wow these libtards are getting off of control....

I don't even understand what her position is on any issue she is asked about. except that she never posted "Trump eat feces" because she said "trump eat shit" and Carlson couldn't say it on air.

mediaite.com/online/teen-vogue-writer-battles-tucker-carlson-youre-actually-being-a-partisan-hack/

Trump supporter here

They both sound like morons.

She got BTFO with that last line though

She should have stuck to the kitchen and make sandwiches for her man.

Nobody says that unironically anymore but teenagers and tweens trying to be edgey and funny.

True - they both weren't making very good arguments. But her reactions and facial expressions.......

I guess she is trying to make a name for herself .

Kek
Her mouth dropping open after that last line

She's an impressive woman...
But she supports her dad...
So she's not..,
But she is...
But...
But...

Idiotic bitch

Yea that was good......

this tucker guy is a total fool, she makes him look so stupid.

I don't really agree.... Can you more specific how she does this??

With her condescending statements.

That's all these libtards see

the condescending one is him, look how he says " i guess youre the editor of vogue"

Tucker never made an argument because she never explained her position. She opened with a statement that was completely the opposite of what her tweets implied and when she was asked to explain the tweets she couldn't do tucker had nothing to argue against

That was the one time during the segment where he was being a cunt for no reason

I agree - he was condescending there. But she never defended her tweets and just went in circles when he asked her questions.

>your tweets does not match your position

is LITERALLY an argument, the most fucking basic one ever

She opened by saying nobody should berate anybody on a plane. He asked her to explain her tweets that clearly implied the opposite. She didn't explain it, essentially taking both sides of the argument. Tucker just trolled her the rest of the way

What else can he do when she won't pick a side, stick to it and defend it?

she could get it tho

in the ass

I'd toss it in her

It was the same shit Kurt Eichenwald did, got backed into a corner and had no way out.

I get it now. What you write on twitter doesn't count........

I thought her argument was pretty concise. I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with her, but I thought she presented fine. Let me break it down:

Nobody should be publicly harassed on a plane like Ivanka was. The guy was wrong for doing that. End of story.

However, in regards to Ivanka's general public image, she should be critically examined and not overlooked because of either her attractive appearance/demeanor or not having an official role in the Trump administration. She is still in a position of power because of her close relations to the president elect.

In supporting her father's bid for the presidency, she is also supporting the supposedly "anti-woman" policies and culture that her father advocates. Despite all of the good things she has said and despite claiming to fight for women's rights, her surrogacy of Trump implies a disconnect between her words and intent. Whatever "pro-woman" things she has said should therefore not be used to "normalize" her father's public image or to imply that her father is any less supportive of policies that are believed to serve as a detriment to womankind.

Also, the fact that this girl has written puff pieces for Teen Vogue doesn't invalidate her argument and was used by Tucker in an ad hominem attack on her.

And your point is...?

Why not just interview Ivanka?

This girl was interviewed by Tucker based on claims that she made regarding Ivanka. My point is that she clearly expressed and elaborated on these claims. My post was a summary of said claims that I was able to sufficiently gather and understand from the above interview.

To explain her point even more concisely, however: Ivanka shouldn't have been harassed by the guy on the plane, but in general, she ain't no innocent snowflake and shouldn't be seen as such.

The problem is that the "anti-woman" policies of Trumps consist of--- a long time ago he talked about how great it was that a big star like him could get away with going after pussy at a honey-badger level.

He doesn't have any anti-woman policies. If you really, really stretch you could say stupid shit like "not giving people free birth control is hateful to women", but that really requires a huge stretch. He's guilty of the same "crime" that Bill Clinton was (i.e. getting what he could get, pussy-wise) and has almost identical policies towards women.

The only major difference is that unlike Bill, Trump has actually hired a lot of smart women and put them in high positions in his private organization (although admittedly less so his cabinet, where he's paying off the political debts).

To think someone is an innocent snowflake is naive. You're implying everyone sees her like that, so does she.

I'm not trying to be rude, but looks like she was full of contradictions when trying to express her point of view. It's not leading to any substantial debate.

This is all a wildcard at the moment IMO. What if she actually does good things for women in the long run? It's not like she doesn't have the power to manipulate her father to some extent.

To me it was all crybaby arguments.

Regardless of whether people do see Ivanka like that, her point is that they shouldn't see her like that. Right or wrong, that's a clear message.

Again, all I'm saying is that she was able to successfully express her point because other people in this thread said she either didn't have one or appeared confused in regards to what point she was trying to make.

Hopefully not only her, but anyone. To believe there's people without a dark side is stupid, we're all at least half evil, sometimes even more so.

I hope she does good things for women at the end. And if not well, there's only 4 years of BS.

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Maybe she'll do nothing at all. Hell, Trump isn't even President yet. Anything could happen.

Personally, I think that she's gonna do what she can to fight for equal pay and better childcare while her father makes a bunch of misogynist comments and tries to shut down pro-choicers.

good thing I don't get my news from mediaite.com

tucker carlson is a retard and fox news brings in cans to debate him like they do for all of their other talking heads . tucker carlson should stick to turning his schawnns heiress moms into jobs because that is all he is good for.