2016 is already halfway over

>2016 is already halfway over

where does the time go, Sup Forums?

Time sure flies in the cuckshed

Don't know and don't care. I just want this fuck-hot summer to end already!

no regrets

>hot summer
are you gay for OP

you didn't look out below
watch the time go right out the window

no regrets, but I'm worried about waking up tomorrow and being 60 something

why try so hard and get so far when in the end it doesn't even matter? just accept it

but what if we never die? what if death is inperceptable to the self and the blanks are just filled in as if we never stop living, meanwhile everyone else and thing knows you're dead

what if we're doomed to think and feel forever and there is no eternal sleep to experience? what if we're trapped in these monkey bodies forever?

please help me

please....

pls...

Can we have one of those "when did the world begin to fee like a dream to you" threads?

I really enjoyed all the things that others brought up a few weeks ago such as the Mandela Effect

>such as the Mandela Effect
Did they mention Jaws' girlfriend Dolly from Moonraker no longer having braces even though she totally had braces and it was the entire point of the scene where they fall in love.

I am not aware of this. please tell me more

DID YOU KNOW THAT C3PO NOW HAS A SILVER LEG?!!??!

WE COLLAPSED INTO AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

DONT BELIEVE ME? GO LOOK AT C3PO NOW!!! EVEN IN THE FIRST STAR WARS HE HAS A SILVER FUCKING LEG HOLY SHIT WHAT???

OH AND ITS NOT "LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER" NOW ITS "NO! i AM YOUR FATHER".

KEK IS COMING, MEME MAGIC IS REAL, CERN DID IT.

>2014: based
>2015: uh oh
>2016: JUST

Make it stop, senpai.

>it'll be 2020 in 4 years

w-what have i done with my life? ;_;

>mfw in 2020 we will discover that time *actually* goes faster and faster from an objective standpoint, whatever that means
>mfw in 2030 we will prove that there *are* alternative universe and that a growing part of the population is aware of those for an uknown reason

the future is gonna be fun

Just bringing this one in: who else thought Interview With The Vampire used to be Interview With A Vampire?

I know these feels

read this

No, he doesn't.

But he's right, same thing with C3PO, he never had a fucking silver leg and they are the fucking Berenstein Bears

>2007 is further away than 2020
Hold me ;_;