My best friend's girlfriend caught me taking creepshots of her while I was in their apartment last night

My best friend's girlfriend caught me taking creepshots of her while I was in their apartment last night.

I thought my life was over. I thought she was going to tell him what she caught me doing. I thought my friend was going to take my phone from me and find all of the pictures of her that I've taken over the past three years. But that isn't what happened. Instead, she went into their bedroom and then came out wearing a much more revealing outfit (skirt, tank top) and modeled it for me right in front of him. She said, "user, do you like the skirt my boyfriend got me Christmas?"" I said "Wow, it looks really good on you." She said, "Thanks user" and then did a slow twirl. Then she sat down on the couch next to him, opposite of me. He was playing Xbox and what really paying attention to what was going on. Eventually, my friend went into the kitchen, she was staring right at me.

She turned to make sure that he was doing something in the kitchen and while doing that she spread her legs open and showed me that she wasn't wearing in panties. I hesitated, but I eventually raised up my camera like I was going to take a picture. She nodded in approval. So I started snapping pictures silently as fast as I could. She showed me her left tit and rubbed her pussy for me. I was taking full on masturbation pics of my best friends girlfriend, in his apartment, and he didn't' know. My dick got hard as fuck. Then she closed her legs abruptly and pulled her skirt down and sat properly so I put my camera down just as my friend returned to the living room.

I've spent all night masturbating to her pictures. I'm still mind-blown by what happened last night. My friend's girlfriend is a dime and I can't believe she let me take a picture of her like that, sneaking behind her boyfriends back. I feel so naught an horny and can't stop thinking that I might be able to have sex with her.

My mind is a mess. I don't know what to do. What would you do?

I would post all of the pics

Congrats. YTMND. No /s

pics or it didn't happen

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

First. Post pics for your friends here. Then go bang that shit. Fuck your friend. She wants the D

Pics or this didnt happen

Tell her that if she doesn't start giving you blowjobs on the regular, you'll show her boyfriend the pics she let you take.

Then record a vidoe of the blowjob and threaten to show her boyfriend the video if she doesn't let you tie her up and fuck her like a sex slave.

After that, get her a choker and tell her she's never allowed to take it off.

post some proof and then go fuck her

you are obviously a retard for thinking that way, if she was willing to expose herself to him don't you think she would probably give him the bj without hesitation ?

you have no women skills

No pics=did not happen

Where r the pics?!

filename

Fuck her obviously. And post more pics.

>im carrying a camera
>she notices only now
>pics, instead of videos
>everything posted here is a lie, ud be a dumb shit to think otherwise

>nihilism at it's finest

Femanon here

If this is true, she probably was thinking about you masturbating to her pictures while she fucked her boyfriend last night.

This pic or b8

>creepshots don't exist

>implying this is nihilistic
>implying you have any idea what nihilism is

>creepshooting with an entire camera right next to her
>no pics anyways

Cool fantasy bro... whiat really happened? He curb-stomp you?

>no pics?
complete bullshit

tits or gtfo

Damn that's hot. I've had that happen couple times. Girl tells me that she was thinking of me while fucking and I masturbate furiously for couple days

Jesus Christ.....TLDR...could you shorten the opener or give us cliff notes....

>No /s
You're all whores.

ok guys
here is the first picture

kek

We oldfags write long posts to keep children like you out of our threads.

>doubt

Op that's a fun story man. You should finish it and post it on one of those sex stories sites. Love them things. Add some ass licking and ATM with pegging. At the end throw in the friend finding out and how he wants to join next time. Add a little gay shit after all OP is a fag.

So your friend is dating you grandma?

Someone on Twitter uses part of the same image, only it is color. I've merged their's and yours.

OP never said pic related.

Would you post a picture of your best friend's girl on Sup Forums in this context?

My mistake

But it's ok to use someone else's Twitter photo?

(assuming the Twitter photo is that of the Users account.)

Guys I found Autismo

dude stop you fucking idiot nobody cares

Pics or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

holy fucking shit, whiteknighting for a girl who doesn't even know you're whiteknighting for her or even this picture exists...

This is why we can't have nice things

honestly I'm in a similar situation.

No pics but when we go out and drink she grabs my dick, asks me what I would do to her and shit.

Thats my best bud's GF and I don't reallllyyy want to fuck her but sneaking around their appartment, grabing her ass and getting THE look. makes me feel all kinds of shit

Noone is even hurt by this, fuck off you stupid pedant fag

I'd call you a moral fag but you're too far beyond that you've dug into a china men's asshole and came out his mouth

So she post pics online for the world to see and this is what we get a bitch boy

tell us moar user about how this all started

Bro sometimes it all comes down to embracing the words 'fuck her right in the pussy'.

kek

moar

OP, you're a pathetic little pleb. The story is BS. And you have no pics. Otherwise, post them. If not, gtfo and go kys.

No pics
>no greentext
OP Truly is a faggot again

sure!

Me and the dude have been friends for 20~ years, we're close. When he gets a GF he doesn't hang out with the crew as much.

The first time I figured out she was a whore was at a birthday party for the friend in question. At that time I didn't know but she was already handsy with another common friend.

>were outside both drunk,smoking. We have a casual sex conversation and she starts saying her BF isn't all that adventurous and shit. I'm drunk too so I just roll with it and laugh. She eventually drops "wouln't it be something to fuck your best friend's girl?"

>I was somewhat shocked and just blurted out "never gonna happen" and went inside

That was the first time I figured out she was a whore

I REALLY need to see some pics, man

Sorry would be too easy to find her and connect shit. I've been through this with Sup Forums before. I can keep the story going tho

You're full of shit. And you know. Zero pics=pathetic neckbeard living in a fantasy.

Censor face, then.

That's a load of crap. You're a liar. Please gtfo of my board. You dumbass pathetic little shit.

Blur out the face, or crop out

I mean, I'd join user in asking for pics, but this OP's got a point.

Last time I did this some white knight faggot doxxed the shit out of my ex and cock blocked me it ain't happening again.

You can ask for the story otherwise you ain;t getting shit

aahahahahahahahah

Building off of that, that's a strange situation, OP. And tough. Honestly, if you're into it, then just fuck her. But also, how good friends are you with this guy?

it was actually fairly funny tbh. This new story is still happening tho. no pics for now lol

You sent that to yourself. It's a set up. You never took pics of your friends girl. Also, if you blocked her face, there's no way to know.

Fuck your BS story. You worthless little attention whoring shit head. Now gtfo.

dont blame you one bit, sir

see I'm enjoying the tease, the stress and everything around it a lot. probably more then just fucking her

Is there any other reason you'd see your ex?

But still, like, time doesn't constitute closeness. How much time do you spend together?

I mean if you read the picture, it was for sex...

ain't nobody got time for that (the set up).

I mean I'm sticky around to tell the story to who ever wants to hear it I'm not going to argue the picture anymore it would serve 0 purpose, I DON'T have any naked pictures of her.

I am sorry that you have down syndrome op. now blur out her face, tattoos and other stuff with which she could be identified and be a Sup Forumsro.

Be a bro and tell your friend that his girlfriend is a slut. Also post all the pics

OP. I'm here. Talk to me.

That wasn't op.

Because you didnt censor her face. Dont ever start a thread like this if you dont intend on sharing. I hope you fucking die and get your death reposted in rekt threads forever

If you don't post the pics then it didn't happen. rules of the internet. sage

we have lived together for years. He was my best friend in highschool and still is to this day. I call his mother mom and he does the same for mine. were both 27 today and we've grown appart for about 2-3 years now, mainly because of this girl, his fault for this mainly (not hers)

Even so, I think it's a fun hypothetical. Gtfo.

Op, I here. I haven't replied to this thread in 20 minutes.

Fuck off outta here.

I'm not OP.

This is a related story,

No naked pics? But you just said you had a pussy and tit shot. Wow. You are fucking retarded. But hey, you know the rules. Proof by pics or gtfo. Although it's clear this point you're full of shit.

Well, then screw him and get some, OP But don't do a relationship. Just fuck buddies. And I think you know why. Answered that question yourself.

I'm not OP, follow the thread this is a related story....

first off, if he's your best friend you shouldnt be tryna get pics of his chick or shit like that. nomatter how hott she is. You dont think of him as a best friend and you should either
1. kill yourself
or 2. be a good fucking guy and tell him or tell her to dump him for being a whore to his best friend
this shit happened to me where my best friend started fucking my gf at the time and I beat the fuck out of him. That shits not cool

Same poster. And when you're all good, THEN show us everything. Come back here and dump that shit.

Post pics of her puss.

What? That's not OP.

Ohh. Thx

Just stfu and stop trashing this thread with you super "related " Story where you basically say that you are retarded.
we are here for the pussy and Not for you .

I know. I feel like a piece of shit, but I can't help it. She's in my life nearly every day and I can't help myself.

My friend would kill me if he knew how many pics I had of his girl. Thousands.
They have both passed out drunk in my presence on many occasions.

I did follow the thread you dipshit. And I'm referring to OP of this thread. Now get lost.

anyway fuck it. My life is practically over.

I want her so bad.

Fucking kekerino

Okay. Again, OP. If it's as strained as you say, it doesn't matter
See

Fuck off.

damn it you got me. I did that for Newfags

Op here. I see this which is a reply to a post I didn't write