Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

>My mum is not my sister
>I can read
>I love black cock
>Racism is for rednecks

im only half white

When it's 2017, will you resolve to stop posting this thread? I mean knock yourself out for the next seven days but can we call it quits after that?

because all ideologies are inherently illogical?

But I do support white pride.

Fight the Christian ideology that we're all the same people, and fight it's communist derivative, too

I am proud of what i achieved. Being proud of something you were born with is irrelevant. It only shows how little you know about life and how to achieve happiness and success.

Because I'm not a retarded american

omg,why are americans SO FUCKING RETARDED?

Define "white" burger. We were all white in Europe once and still racist as fuck against each other to this day.

>Why can't white people define white?

I'm too lazy to support anything.

Are there bad white people?Yes
Are there bad coloured people?Yes
Are there good white people?Yes but rare
Are there good coloured people?Yes but rare
This is why racism does not work you can't even depend on your own race!

Because i am ANTIFA

Nowadays the people who call themselves "anti-fascists" are the biggest fascists around.

If the skin you got when you were born is the thing you're most proud of... you've done nothing worthwhile and should just kill yourself.

>pride

k3k

oh look, my skin has a color - i better be proud of that

faggot

Shhh that's a trade secret

>implying white pride is not full of degenerates

Because you're 13

Because it was Murrica who created the whole "white pride" meme. If you would live where your ancestors did to this day, you would understand very well.

> Take German, Polack, Finn, Russian and Italian to one room and then tell em they're all white and the same
> Wild shitstorm appears

> Take the same people to a bar in Murrica and their kids will all look at each other as allbros white class because fucking niggers and muchachos from Mehiko helped to spread this propaganda about one ruling white class over the centuries even more

So in the end you can thank the racism for bringing the white people/nationalists who hated each other for centuries together, so they can all happily hate the brownskinned folks now.

I bet you browse reddit

>implying we don't all browse Reddit

Fuck you bitch

i bet you are retarded

Never been

> newfriend thinks Sup Forums lurks reddit now

oh the irony.

I believe we should all be cool with each other regardless of race because it's not a choice and we're all humans.

Religion and culture on the other hand...

I'm white and I do support white pride.

I wasn't trying to get you to admit to it. That's not necessary. You know, and that's all that matters.

Funny shit though how these redneck groups actually think white pride is fascism and Hitler was pro white n shit.

Just a reminder that jews are "white" too.

why u mad?

retarded american is retarded

I don't know what sort of background you may have had with coloured people OP but if you have bad relations with them, I can understand why you might be racist towards them.

However, I'm afraid racism is pointless. You can never say an entire race is all one thing. If you were black and were considered a rapist and murderer due to the common belief that coloured people are (going back to the 1920's Depression here) when you're not, how would you feel? You know you're not part of that denomination, yet you're considered to be.

Racism, my friend, is pointless.

Then OP was clearly and explicitly not addressing you, you fucking drooling retard.

I support werewolf pride

This.

look, i found your picture

Biggest irony in this tread is that "racism" is seriously a non-existent shit made up by stupidass retards who don't know shit about biology and genetics.

> There is only 1 human race because we can all fuck each other and our offspring will be fertile

Simple as that. Try to comprehend it or die being a retard who can't understand even this basic shit.

Jesus Christ stop being a faggot and do something for your race rather than crying on Sup Forums. Fucking faggot

my dick is over 3''

Next?

ANTIFA FUCK WHITE PRIDE

OP is a fag

Because, being born a race, isn't anything to be proud of. You did nothing to achieve it. How pathetic would it be if this was a main thing that you were proud of? Do you nothing else going on in life????

i'm not even black
i just think OP is a huge piece of shit

You wouldn't do that to a white supremacist irl :)

White supremacists don't run their mouths in public irl :)

Yeah bwcause white supremacists usually train both their minds and bodies so they can show everyone how alpha are they in representing their race.

Dream on sweet prince.

Because my great great grandpappy was a nigger.

I have my egyptian pharaoh heritage to be proud of nigga, I was kangz n sheeeeeit.

>knowing the secrets to achieving success and happiness

>browsing Sup Forums on christmas eve instead of being with friends and family.

Pick one. topkek user!

What's this then? :)

Looks like LARPers?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Not a low end of the gene pool trumpanzee.

You crackers make me sick. You are literately caveman

And this probably looks like you

I am talking about the fact that white pride people are of 95% a total white trash of the whole white community. They are stupid as fuck and weak from alcoholism. That the meta for being a white supremacist.

Not proud of being white, but I do feel privileged about it.

Furry pride worldwide

Dubs are wise

No but fuck, that actually looks a lot like a friend of mine, minus the gay hairstyle.

Interesting, most of the white supremacists i know go regularly to the gym

You can't really be surprised though...

White pride shouldn't exist. You can't compare actual supermen to a bunch of subhumans.

Lets spice thing up a little

Yeah some of them try to tackle that one side of life so they can at least look at the mirror and not feel completely sad. Until they got hired for a betahuman position like night guard under some indo-asian-genius midget who fuck em up mentally all day long. True fucking story here.

>retards who don't know shit about biology and genetics
Are you suggesting that there is no such thing as 'race' according to science?

>B-but nazis nd racism n shiet

How does it feel to be a puppet to multinationals and the establishment?
You are more pathetic than skinheads.

I just stated clearly what defines a "race". If it can fuck each other and produce kids who can produce other kids, it's one race.
Of course then there are sub-classes of such race. Its same shit as with dogs. You got strong and big ones and then you got those little degenerade retards. But they are still all dogs. Such as you're a same human as some aboriginal human eater who looks and behaves like a halfape.

Why do you assume we're puppets and not enthusiastically willing supporters?

>an-com background
An-caps are dumb but at least they aren't contradictory.

Because skin color is just an evolutionary trait. Niggers are adapted for more sun.
Pic related

How fucking retarded are you?
Multinationals have driven your agenda before your movement got even started.
Multinationals funded have funded billions in today's value to individual movements and entertainment industries from the very beginning.
You caught your "enthusiastic and willing" retarded rebellion movement from trends they pushed in media and entertainment.
You are the climax of naive idealism. You are literally controlled.
Is it odd that all the sudden you movement is "mainstream", "trendy" and supported by the elites?
Holy shit grow up.

>If it can fuck each other and produce kids who can produce other kids, it's one race.
That's the definition of a species, not race.

In dogs we call them 'breeds' and in humans we call them 'races.' It's semantics, but the fact remains that we can categorize people by 'race.'

>Autism: the post

Very convincing.
Let's just have a check:
Multinational agenda open borders and people without identity?
>Open borders allows multinationals to operate more freely and access or receive cheap foreign labor as a domestic force
>people without identity are easily controlled and manipulated as they have no awareness over themselves
>uninformed people follow trend, obey, reproduce consume
You can literally just search any multinational's agenda.
Do it.
Btw guess who invented the word "racism".
Your marxist jew you just filled your empty answer with.

>I'm much more progressive because I ride black cock all day
>Immediately attacks with ad hominem
I'm glad I don't know you.

>arguing with satanic trips

I dont care enough about anything or anyone

/thread tbh

I forgot people at Sup Forums are pathetic faggots who jut shut down when presented with evidence contradictory to their own beliefs.

Because I've done shit to actually be proud of. Accomplishments I had to fight for.

Why should I be proud of something I didn't earn? Something I just so happened to be born into?

Only the most pathetic of people take pride in something they had absolutely no control over.

Maybe they're just stunned by your impressive stupidity?

Because I'm not a self aggrandizing autismo cuck, and celebrating something you're born with is about as retarded as posting this thread on Sup Forums

>ur autist
>ur dumb
Literally all Sup Forums and you lefties can offer.

Cuz I look white and have enough nonwhite ethnicity to see the white cancer, invisible to whites.

Whites, making Cancer Great Again!!!!

Listen you fucking moron, I'm a proud white American that could care less about you or that fucking orange bastardized Trump!

nigger + white = nigger

But not only what dies is the skin color ... but also the intelligence !.

In the future all the mestisos US will be stupid and will be a country like Mexico. or worse! Like africa

and more stupid