ITT things that need to go away in 2017

>ITT things that need to go away in 2017

"Paul" from the Sprint commercials

Let's make a list

Feminists

Casual gamers

lolwut

We'll load them on the trains on the 1st of next month.

Anyone who isn't white
Muslims
Fat people
Anyone who considers themselves "nonbinary"
Feminists
Anyone who fully supported Hillary Clinton

I second this. Also, all SJWs need to disappear.

>commercials

NO MORE MADE UP GENDERS

>Anyone that identifies as anything but male or female
>Black lives matter supporters
>Butthurt liberals
>Bronies

>Donald Trump
>Cable news
>Minimum wage (only way to compete with China)
>Putin
>All wars

this pl0x

this

faggot detected

social media

>inb4 'member the 90s?

people that diehard support Trump, like hardcore

Sandniggers

my virginity and crippling loneliness.

You misspelled Hillary

nah, I hate Hillary, but Trump isn't much better, but not as bad as Hillary

Subjectivity

>Paul from the sprint commercials

Commercials in general need to go away.

Out of the hours and hours of commercials I have ever seen in my life I can count on 1 hand the amount of times that commercial influenced me to do anything. Every other thousands of times I completely forget what the commercial was trying to even get me to listen to maybe 3 minutes after I see it.

You know what the sad thing is? They put millions of dollars into making a single commercial. And here's the thing. Unless what you're making a commercial for is by and far the best option to buy whatever it is you're selling, it won't work. Because everybody is smart enough to look up what you're selling online and see what the truth really is on how good the product is. A commercial doesn't give nearly enough time to give any decent review or anything for the product.

And just in general commercials are very insulting because it's so stupid to think anybody would use a 30 second ad with basically no information as any part of their decision making process to buy whatever they're selling. If what you're selling is worth selling it will spread by word of mouth or all over the internet and nobody will need a commercial to find out about you.

Switching to adblock was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Who needs TV with commercials when I can watch whatever I want to watch on the internet for free.

And we all know why they put so much money into making the ads as entertaining as possible. Because we all know they're annoying as shit and they need to put millions of dollars into damage control to not piss off people so much when they interrupt them for 30 seconds. Thats the other thing. They don't get my permission they just interrupt my show without asking me. Fuck you ads. You fucking suck.

>Non-casual gamers.
Get a real hobby faggot. No self-respecting adult looks at "l337 gam3rs" and say "Wow, how awesome is he!"