I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A_jeCAfn0E
youtube.com/watch?v=C6UY1HEPIaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice shitpost nigger, your lmfao count is currently at 6.

Shut up nigger

Where do you live ? We'll come

Your'e mad because your woman LOVES us more than they do you, guy of their own RACE, lmao!

wow nigger punched him from behind so brave wow

black ppl lol.

Nigger

N-no y-you're lying

No, you're just useless that's all we don't care you take our women some even enjoy it. But you're useless won't work and can't speak a full language

1/2 english

Nice video op, i can see that nigger was so brave smacking him around the head with a knuckle duster (too weak to do it with fist) and from behind.

Your'e* sorry for my spelling mistake. Also real talk regardless of this (hopefully) being a shitpost or if unfortunately this it legitimate, its just so autistically pathetic that your'e wasting your time with shit like this faggot

Tfw you can beat up the mentally challenged. Congratulation a winner is you.

that's racist yo

that's a dumb fucking weebo in school not the rich white men that own your ass.

You are incorrect. I have called a black man a nigger before to his face because he called me a cracker. I am not afraid of blacks. I am cool with anyone, but if you call me a racial slur? I'm calling you one in return. Simple as that. Show respect? GET respect.

can someone add guile's theme to this?

You're* . You/are = you/re = you're.

... way to improve the stereotype dumbass... I love how you just assume EVERYONE is a little white virgin when there are thousands upon thousands of people of different masses, race and strength on this website that has gone to shit.

even though it goes with everything. the white kid just gets beat up. there is no come back so it loses some meaning.

Its satire you cunt

Because a nigger is willing to ruin his entire life for a split second of gratification.

A nigger doesn't have the impulse control to stop himself from killing someone over something insignificant.

They're no different than animals and everyone knows this, that's why we're scared of them.

They have no sense of honor, guilt, no conscience. All they feel is base primal emotions and act on them accordingly.

So congratulations if that's what you're going for. Once people realize that "all skin colors are the same" is a gigantic fucking lie, you'll be back in chains, or better yet, gone entirely.

Everything on this website is satire you bigger cuntimus maximus

i love you OP
you are my hero
>best thread for today so far

/thread

This is now a dead nigger thread

we stelin all da wite wimyn
sheeeeeit

KFC is out of chicken again...

A white kid wrote this

>us
nigger
black and Asian women seem to like white guys more than their own races too

youtube.com/watch?v=3A_jeCAfn0E
/thread

Black people are satire of humans

I used to live in Oakland. Before that, I worked in Oakland, painting 24 Hour Fitness buildings. Work was done at night, due to lesser traffic through the store. I'd take my break about 2-3 am and walk my happy ass down to the local 7-11. I'd be carrying my diskman out in the open listening to NOFX (back when a diskman cost about $100). I'd be singing along with "Don't Call Me White" and the groups of 4-8 black guys would cross the street to avoid me. I'm not, and have never been, terribly impressed or afraid of a group of black dudes, even late at night. I've had them try to rob me, try to jump me, try to intimidate me. 95% of them are just bullies and if you laugh in their face, they just back down like the little bitches they are. I did meet a few real brutal fuckers when I did some jail time. But those guys were all real friendly until someone fucked with them in a way they didnt like. Then they beat the shit out of fucker until the cops came and hauled them off. That always sucked because even across the common area, you'd get loaded down with pepper spray. But go ahead and think you're tough. You dont even know the beginning of the meaning of being a scary motherfucker.

We're worried about the upset by other whites.

>tr;dr

I call my little white sister nigger and 'nigga' all the time, in public. I live in America, so I don't really see what I have to be afraid of OP.

The problem with you niggers is that you never pick on people who can actually fuck you up. Time and time again out in public I pray a dumb nig will start some shit with me so I can get in one of these niggers getting rekt webms.

Even in OPs pic the white guy is a shrimp. Not to mention just like in the majority of gifs like this, the nigger is sneaking up or doing some chimp nigger fighting shit.

The way you chimps respond to everything is exactly the same in those nature documentaries with monkies. You usually try to overwhelm your enemies with numbers. If outnumbered, you will never start shit or try to play anything that could lead to a fight off as a joke. Never pick on someone bigger or stronger and always make sure you have a way to win before you start.

People see this and understand the ways of the chimp. You don't impress anyone when you talk shit yourself. 8/10 bait OP nice job.

every time i see that shit i just wish i had the money to buy up whole neighborhoods. Shit has to be dirt cheap

Could you tell from the lack of sloppy ebonics?

user speaks the truth.

Well I'll call you a nigger to your face if you act like one, which you probably do in a daily basis, and yeah I am terrified of you you're fucking savages I'll direct you to the webm you attached primitive savage delivers surprise attack to unsuspecting youth, you can't live in society without fucking it up, blacks like you are the reason black lives matter exists because your kind get shot up by cops and then everyone jumps to your defense you are a fucking savage and deserve to be put down.

1: Nah, I don't really say nigger that much.

2:Terrified of you? I was 6,2 at 13 and you got fuckers like kevin hart size midgets.

3: Hmm, yeah I'll admit irl I'm pretty shy and I tend to stutter, but that may be because people said I looked like I was 20 when I was a teen. I'm not much of a fighter, for my size.

4: Actuallu, I live in a rather black neighborhood, here in Philly. The blacks here aren't autistic "thugs" like you OP, they're actually pretty nice and it I'm in a pinch sometimes some neighbors would help me.

5: Yeah, I'm a bit of a coward. Thats only because I don't want to inflict any pain. Whenever I'm actually pissed, I've hurt people prettu bad, and that always had negative consequences.

TL;DR: You're pretty bad at shitposting.

>being this mad
Bro, ur president won. Chill out.

Big developers are way ahead of you. They've been slowly buying entire blocks for a few years now.

Gentrification is a wonderful thing. Soon they won't be able to afford living there. They'll either move or try to rob the hipsters that move in near them. Either way, they'll be gone.

would respect the guy in ops post if he didnt use brass knuckles

he even looks like a fuckboy

white boi salty as fuck lmao

What exactly is a white woman sucking a black cock supposed to do? That's like a black woman sucking a white cock it's literally meaningless...

That white boi ain't wrong...

>autism the post

what it like to lie on the internet?

Think its to show "superiority", or as a way for the nigger to shut down arguments, but fail miserably.

he's not wrong though...

lol dubs confirms extra salt today
white boi has some serious butt rage today

I say nigger all the time, I'm a suicidal fuck, I don't care at all

WE STELIN ALL DA WITE GURLS YALL

I guarantee this is the reason 90% of white white guy are so mad. Insecure little dick faggots.

I wouldn't know, I don't see a point to telling lies over the internet, especially anonymously.

>tfw live in a 2nd world commie shithole so haven't seen a nig in my life
:^)

>thinking whoever gets elected president matters at all in terms of anything being done or changed

shut the fuck up nigger lmfao

>autism intensifies

They look really happy together. I think they will make really pretty babies

Lol, brass knuckles and hitting a shrimpy kid from behind?doesnt get more pathetic then this.

Worthless nigger can't gain any reasonable ground in a legitimate argument so they use a white woman who is undesirable for one reason or another having relations of some sort with a black man as a way to prove their... Superiority? Yeah no doesn't work that way...

>nigger cuck thread on christmas
how about no you filthy animal

Does the sign on that store say dead nigger storage?

OP DREAM

seriously guys stop being mad about the color of other people's skin. It contributes nothing positive.

this should at least help you try and relax

It's going to be ok guys

peace be with you

youtube.com/watch?v=C6UY1HEPIaY