ITT things women don't understand

>ITT things women don't understand

i'll start: Punk Rock

the concepts of loyalty and selflessness

You can find a girl who likes Punk Rock if you take a walk to zipperhead. You'll find a girl there who'll almost knock you dead.

Leaving me the fuck alone when I want yo be alone sometimes

I wish.

I am no shut-in, I am pretty social and never in my life have I met a girl that has a music interest that expands that of taylor swift and beyonce and music about doing shots.

Shutting the fuck up and just looking pretty.

Me...

tee hee !

quantum physics

Honor

Prostate massages

niggers

Themselves.

How it feels to peel a dick from off your sweaty balls

>ITT things women don't understand
There is no end to the list of things women don't understand.

Taxi Driver

Then you're a faggot, easy

Women, thats why they hate each other

fidelity

Basic logic

Fidelity

Are you serious? I personally know two girls who sing and play guitar in a punk band

In prison they used to call twinks "punks" so for a long time "punk rock" sounded gay

Women will never know the comfort of jerking off your penis 15 feet away from your family, whom as a man,you automatically hate, and finding joy in reaching climax while looking at sweet sweet traps.

life

anything

how to think for themselves
most of them, anyway. it's their biggest problem.

Shame, pride, integrity

Anything that isn't based on appearance and making other women jealous. Those are the only two things they do understand.

What the fuck dude

When you finally fix your jeans so they stop having a vice grip on your balls

the three stooges

Anything beyond being a selfish piece of shit

Inter-universal Teichmüller theory

Women don't believe or understand that men have an internal monologue and experience qualia

Equality

Male sexuality

Have you ever in your life been to a concert?

Splitting bills

>constructive criticism
>wanting a well-to-do man who can spend a shitload of money on her and then saying he neglects her by working 70 hours a week, or being surprised when he puts his job before he doing things for her that she could do by herself with little trouble
>rotary engines
>cars in general, especially the women who actually have a nice car and take pride in it, despite having no idea how it works or how to do the basic maintenance that will stop it from falling apart or catching fire in five years.
>the correlation between penis size and units of measurement
>the importance of sticking to your word
>the fact that they're held to a lower standard and subsequently judged much less harshly than we are when it comes to most forms of behavior
>listening objectively to a man who tries to inform her that if he acted the way she does, he would get the shit kicked out of him on a weekly, if not daily basis
>the idea of pursuing someone you have a crush on instead of simply choosing what you see as the most favorable option(s) from the always present pool of guys who are trying to fuck you(usually based on trivial and superficial qualities)
>how to gracefully lose an argument
>how to gracefully win an argument

Obviously there are exceptions to all of these. Really, I'm just making a list of the types of women I hate