Still on PA?

Still on PA?

Pa still lurking.
Still doing family stuff

do you remember what was the last thing you said in the previous thread i never saw it before i had to leave.

I asked for one last picture/
Restated how much I hope there is a thread later tonight

mostly unrelated question, what's your opinion on fapping to non-nude material, do you enjoy it?

As long as the non nude pictures stimulate me as well as the nude ones.

Should I explain beforehand how the eventual dump thread will work because there's a unique concept that i've been doing on here for a while now that and I and a lot of other 4channers find enjoyable

Sure if you want to.
Might help build anticipation for later tonight (hopefully)

Well what we do is that I handle all the posting of beautiful pictures (and videos sometimes) of the woman you've already seen (and I usually include one at least one other woman as well) and we jerk off to the beautiful babes and we compete against each to see who can last the longest without blowing his load. Sound fun?

If that's what the dump thread is i'm even more excited.

I was going to be stroking it during the dump no matter what!

Awesome I think you'll have a great time when it comes! Do you think I should include some lingerie/bikini type shots as well?

Maybe some.
You've already set the bar for these babes pretty high though, so the non nude stuff is going to have to be really good.

Lingerie> bikini also

i'm thinking of it mainly as a way to introduce the girl(s) initially at the beginning, teasing and slowly showing more.
Also you should tell your friends about it it's more fun when we have more people competing!

I like the idea of teasing at the start.
Show off each girl a little and have them do a bit of a strip show?

exactly someting like that! I usually just go straight to nude but thinking of how i can improve the thread since you've only seen one of them naked so far

I like the idea!

and how many beautiful women would you like in the thread?

As many as you're willing to provide

A polygamist at heart like every man.

Of course!

what is this all about, any1 got a tldr?

215 here, lurking