I'm sure all you Trump supporters are ABSOLUTELY disgusted that Twitter banned this Norwegian cartoon....right...

I'm sure all you Trump supporters are ABSOLUTELY disgusted that Twitter banned this Norwegian cartoon....right? Yea laugh with me. Most of you are some of the most pretentious, incredulous, hypocritical knuckle-draggeds on the planet.

*draggers. Excuse me

>Norwegian

You really think Trump or any American gives a fuck about your tiny ass insignificant country?

Where the fuck even is Norway lol don't tell me I literally don't give a fuck merry xmas

Trump supporter here. Censorship is still gay.

He never said he was from there

>"Where the fuck even is Norway"
>thinking this reflects badly on Norway

It's a decent sized country, but it's mostly uninhabitable, it's population only 5 million

>knuckle-dragged

Mostly its just got those sweet sweet petrokroners going for it.

I think Twitter has a hard line on poop, drawn or otherwise.

If they removed the shit (literally) it would be fine to share.

I despise trump and everything he believes in, but I'm not going to support something that violates the very clear and simple rules laid out by the platform it's shared on simply because I agree with it. Logic overrides political alignment.

There is no hypocrisy at play here. Edit out the shit and repost it.

Norway is between the middle east and Africa.

Norway probably banned it because it insults scat fetish faggots

Nope. Unlike you libcucks we are against censorship at all times.

>Excuse me
Sums up your entire life.

>mfw "Norway"

Facebook and Twitter were a mistake, not our fault.

Not too far from the truth anymore.

interfered to help Trump by exposing the factual interference of Clinton to win the Democrat nomination thereby saving the US from installing a murderous unrepentant corrupt career politician as dictator
thanks Russia
glad to know that whole cold war business is behind us and we can work together for a better world

Why should I care? Twitter is not the government. The first amendment doesn't limit how they conduct their business.

>Norwegian
that's a weird way to spell "northern Danish"

The same CIA that told us Saddam Hussein had WMD's?

Until they provide evidence, you're gullible as fuck if you believe it.

are you libtards seriously still crying about hillary's loss?

whats a norwegian is that come kind of cheese?

>liberals riot
>twitter bans a cartoon
>WOW REPUBLICANS HOW SAVAGE OF YOU

There's not even any proof they did that much, the anonymous creditors of the conspiracy theory were probably alluding to "fake news" sites like RT at the most.

the CIA doesn't have to give us evidence.
we have evidence from independent researchers

the only thing special about what the CIA is claiming is that the russians had intent to get trump elected.

i think they just wanted to fuck our system up

>The same CIA that told us Saddam Hussein had WMD's?
he did
because the CIA gave them to him to use against Iran

He actually did. He used them. The US itself provided some of them a decade earlier (complicated situation)
This was just a popular hot button. Not saying it was cause for an invasion, but public perception flipflopping because their football team took the senate kinda ran against literally everything they'd just been through for the preceding 15 years. But this happens often.

>this
I was ecstatic when Trump won and I'm still pretty fucking glad, but censorship is always bad

>Donald Trump the pied piper of lemmings
Thank God that the artist wrote what the picture is representing, otherwise the meaning could be misunderstood. Maybe next time he should also make the lemmings wear little t-shirts with "Trump supporter" written on them, just to be sure.
No but seriously, American political cartoons are beyond retarded on both sides. And Murrikans even more so, if they have to have everything literally spelled out for them.

Norway is glad you don't know where they. Please stay where you are.
For bonus points, don't breed.

>Until they provide evidence, you're gullible as fuck if you believe it.

They already have you dumb shit. You clearly don't know dick about the Iraq invasion either.

its a political cartoon. it is designed for people dumb enough to vote for trump in the first place. You just can't be subtle you know?

so if they banned trump for cyber bullying ( which they should ) you'd be ok with it?

Of course that picture was brought down, gross misinformation is a crime

kek
you throw out a few scraps of rhetoric and you think you've said something.

If they banned every single "Who can mock trump in the shortest period of time" media off the face of the earth.
I'd be down with it.

just don't allow any "Rascals" on your airplanes, and you'll never have to see an American tourist again. The best is how Americans freak out that their own airlines are going to charge them more when they are Obese..

MUH FREEDUMS MUH CHEESEBURGERS

Not a trump fan, but the CIA had not posted any evidence. It's great being a clandestine intelligence service where you can make incredible accusations but are not required to source those claims.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/amp/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

The left is calling the right tinfoil hat nutjobs while prepping their own heads with it. All because they live in such a tiny myopic bubble they can't understand why someone would not think like them, a strange contradiction for the party of tolerance and inclusion.

Tl;Dr --democrat sour grapes rationalizing the blinding level of corruption their team mascot was a part of.

I just want you to know in LA I fucked a girl that won Miss Norway. Shes one of the first few pictures that come up if you google it. Not going to say which girl because she's actually really cool. But yea, I go into any thread I see about Norway just to say that. Dreams come true.

You mean all the shit instant-media stuff? Yeah I'm down with that too. Can we at least agree that Huffpo and Infowars are both shit?

>Rekt

tl;dr the world is out to get me, i'm a victim, no one understands my pain

Lefist responsible for
>blm
>sjw's
>femanist
>the current PC climate in America
>the racial tension being so high again
>cringy millenials

the left has done nothing good for almost a decade, thank you god they lost.

It's a political cartoon against Trump, but that's okay I wouldn't expect you to realize that with your crippling autism.

Of course not. I don't claim to be outraged at censorship even in cases as insignificant as the OP image.
I wouldn't say they should be penalized for it by the law, but I'd happily watch them go out of business after doing such a thing.

>( which they should )
lol

>but the CIA had not posted any evidence

That isn't their job. And if you think the CIA is a "Left" organization you are fucking insane. You have 3 intelligence agencies indicating with high confidence that Russia worked to destabilize our elections. If you need more "evidence" you should literally never vote again. You lack the basic intelligence to make decisions bigger than "Which fast food place should I eat at today".

I'm norwegian and I want to apologize on behalf of our country's leftist cucks.
Those idiots have nothing better to do than to focus on other countries politics.

Both sides are guilty of this shit. And let's not pretend an American political cartoon is actually meant as something to think about, like it does everywhere else, it's just something somebody with the same views will use to confirm his bias while feeling intelectually superior.

Except if you're implying that ALL Murrikans are retarded solely because they allowed Trump to win. Then you know that's a complete bullshit statement.

That was a well constructed counterpoint, faggot

>this

I can't wait to see Trump go to prison for all the things he accused Hillary of. It is going to be glorious.

The only thing better would be having a list of people who voted for Trump, so we can "Register" them all in 2020.

If true I want the story on this.

Says you and your misguided ilk. Trump destroyed you folks and it makes us all happy. As you can see, the people voted.. Trump destroyed from county to county..The states voted and now it's solid. You are done. PC living is a thing of the past .. your type may go back under your rocks and lay low until the next , "try"

He had no more than trace amounts. They never found stock piled because they were gone.

>YFW you realize saddam was stonewalling inspectors and keeping hush about his alleged stockpile of wmds to deter Iran.
>YFW Iran and Iraq have a bloody history of warfare, and saddam couldn't be seen verified weapons free because it feared Iranian conflict

You keep jerking off to that everynight.

no conservatives left over there. fuck twitter.

what colour is the sky in your world?

Thread derailed for this

Going to jail for name calling? What are you on?

yeah it is pretty disgusting. but you know, half the US is below average intelligence. And pretty much anyone over 70 is already suffering from some level of dementia.

europeans allow rascals on their planes?

Is this you?

>The only thing better would be having a list of people who voted for Trump, so we can "Register" them all in 2020.

Liberals are very tolerant and care about our constitution.

I call bullshit

oh don't worry the first part will happen. Trump isn't long for freedom.

oh no - more like corruption. peddling influence. lying under oath. Lol that conartist can't go a week without contradicting himself. You think he is going to survive any kind of investigation without perjuring himself?

Sadly we won't get our "Trump" registry, but I can always hope.

>Trump isn't long for freedom
is that what you yell while you climax?

>Blindly listen to government agencies or you're too stupid to vote

I dont consider them "left"
And I'm not a "right" either. Didn't vote for trump.

What I'm saying is the CIA is saying whatever they need to, to be seen as credible in the eyes of whoever they think is going to give them funding and power.

>YFW you realize the CIA MUST point a finger at Russian hackers. They can't be seen looking like idiots who can't catch a bunch of script kiddies that hacked a private email server, so they MUST pin blame on Russia to make it look like a massive state sponsored enterprise to reassure the people it was beyond their control...And they need more money and power to combat it.

Welcome to Red Scare 2.0

Mcarthyism is alive and well in the 21st century

I'm not a liberal, and I'm not tolerant of your stupidity or your reality TV president.

Please don't lean on the constitution, your current clownElect sure doesn't. I can't wait to hear all your tears the first time someone takes a shot at Trump and you see all your precious "Freedoms" disappear.

You are the fags who voted for Bush and gave us decades of the patriot act. Didn't see you fags standing up for the constitution then lol. No, you all cowered until a Dem took office, then scuttled around making up shit about FEMA death camps. Republicans are the biggest cowards around, Liberals aren't much further behind. Don't get me wrong.

But anyone who voted for Trump - either out of misguided republican loyalty, or out right pro-trump stupidity. They get what they have coming to them.

Trump's employing some of Soros' top investors. And he's finally embraced Goldman Sachs. I love it (genuinely).

President Trump will make us coastal elites richer.

Trump is the best thing to happen to liberals in modern history. Use your minds, libs.

I have yet to see one of Trump's policies I disagree with, and I voted for Hillary.

(illegals gone? great. wall? great. no muslim immigration? great. tax breaks for us? great. tax hikes for red state filth? great. better ties with Russia? great. trade war with china? great. destroying iran? great. updated nuclear arsenal? great.)

>oh don't worry Trump won't run
>oh don't worry Trump won't win the Republican nomination
>oh don't worry Trump won't win the general election

you must despise yourself then

>murderous
>unrepentant
>corrupt
>career politician

One of these things is not like the others

I'll bite. Which one?

>CIA is saying whatever they need to, to be seen as credible in the eyes of whoever they think is going to give them funding and power.

That would be the new president, so I'm not sure how your argument makes sense.

>he's finally embraced Goldman Sachs.

He always did. He has always 100% said he would deregulate banks. I never got why people thought he was anti-banks. He owes $600M to a german bank. His business depends on US banks to stop black balling him. He is reliant on Russian banks for capital. Who thought for a fucking second he would come down hard on banks?!

Yeah, it is pretty sad. every step of the way underestimating how stupid people are. Should have known you would vote for the guy who has spent the most time on WWE and reality TV shows lol.

thanks pro russian cuck. quick question, are the balls on your chin shaved or not? Putin seems like an au-natural guy, but I'd like to know for sure.

Because the president-elect ignores the constitution when it's convenient to him, I can't care about what's in the constitution? Do you think we've never had a president who prefers to ignore certain parts of the constitution? Your stupidity is truly impressive. Please go on.

You clearly don't care about the constitution if you voted for Trump. Sorry, but it is that simple.

>That would be the new president

Wrong. That's not their intended target my friend.
It would be the House intelligence committee, made up of both Democratic and Republican senators from states that profit from massive military and defense spending contracts.

>That would be the new president, so I'm not sure how your argument makes sense.
Do you not understand that Trump hasn't been inaugurated yet?

>Trump supporters are stupid
This meme just won't die.

Like I said before, your stupidity is impressive. Do you think Hillary cares about the constitution? Do you think everyone who voted for Trump believes he is flawless? No, we just had the intelligence to recognize the lesser of two evils.

Adding this. They can't go pandering back to trump now. The horse they bet on was Clinton. Trump was denying Russian involvement from day one. Now that he won, the CIA has to stick to their guns (that whole credibility thing is a bitch) in hopes of currying favor with senators knowing full well trump isn't going to be a reliable source for support

Nice black & white fallacy argument there.

Educated, successful liberals: WE'RE the ones who're going to benefit under Trump.

Those tax breaks... red state filth don't know/care about multiple-property taxes. they don't know/care about capital gains taxes. Inheritance taxes, etc.

These are policies for us. Think about it. Let's keep up the illusion of trickle-down economics being beneficial for the retards (the GOP's useful idiots). 8 Years of Trump will do incredible things for us, financially.

LET THEM THINK THEY WON. Don't fuck this up for us.

But removing Trump would change the picture too much :s

so is he the lesser of two evils or is he going to make America great again ??

make up your mind. someone who is "less evil" isn't going to pull the 180 that you Trumptards claim this country desperately needs

trump supporters are nothing more than clumps of insecurities rolled into cognitive dissonance

he's right
the poor have always voted against their best interests

see and we won. you and I. we're going to have to make some moral compromises -- I can live with that. you realize that the average red-stater will collapse under trump. and that we'll benefit. then by god let's let them fall, while we capitalize on their retardation. we've been supporting them long enough.

>Educated, successful liberals
kek

Thank god for it, too. The GOP's useful idiots have made the rest of us rich.

The problem is that red state filth = the largest population on welfare in America. It's time to end them, and Trump's economic policies will finally do just that.

>mfw I already know of several republicans who've had to move to mexico/central America/south America just to survive.

this is just the beginning.

Of course you would feel the need to pretend all Trump voters are the same. It couldn't possibly be the case that some believe what he says, and others voted for him because he is the lesser evil. No, that would be too nuanced.

If thats the case, I suppose you voted for him (Unless you are mentally retarded, of course)

destroyed.
/thread

yeha keep telling yourself all this you deluded libfucks