This is pretty good, much better than I expected it to be

This is pretty good, much better than I expected it to be.

The scene were he's jacking it to twerk videos was pretty funny

>DOPE
>good

Hi Millennial!

Is this movie fantasy?

Agreed. It was also a treasure trove of mixed-race beauties.

It would have been but gentrification in LA actually makes it pretty believable.

Boom nah dah mmm nah dah heema!
Dah boom da da mmm dum na-eema!

I'll watch it for A$AP Rocky.

>on Sup Forums
>not born after 1982

Fuck off, grandpa

I didn't even realize he was in it, the character's got like three scenes in total.

if only they'd cut the last two minutes

It was a stupid line that undermines the films otherwise sharp writing but what really amazes me is how much it triggers Sup Forums.

The last fifteen, you mean.

GO

What song is that? Seems catchy.

>using millenial as an insult

If youre over 30 and still posting here you need to rethink your life. If youre around or under 30 guess what, youre a millenial too idiot.

Muh dick.
I want to have an orgy with her family.

Underage & B&

She's fucking hideous wtf are you on about

I searched for the "lyrics" and found out it was a Korn track. Holy carp, I hate Korn.

>tfw chanel iman will never vomit on you

im 19 years old posting on Sup Forums fuck off grampa im spending my best years on this site KILL WHITEY WE 90S KIDS POP PUNK RAP

This

this.

Are you one of those guys who doesn't believe in race mixing or are you genuinely unattracted to Zoe Kravitz?

this desu word is bond familia

This guy gets it

holy shit this

Wow this

She's strange. Sometimes she looks hot. Most time she looks repulsive.

uhh this

fucking this

i'm 33 literally.

mad? want to fight? cry about it perhaps?

very much this

Show me an image of her looking "repulsive".

What's the line?

btw I guarantee you that all of the people on Sup Forums triggered about how the DOPE ending let them down are some variety of Whiteaboo.

This post desu

This this

would marry the girl on the right and burn the other two to the red god

See Fake dreads are tacky and her eyebrow styling makes her look like some sort of neanderthal. She trashes trashy a loy and sports those scummy brows and bull nose piercing.

Basically anytime ehr fivehead is exposed.

^this

No, none of those things. But in a few years when I hit 30 I wont be posting here. In fact ill probably stop as soon as my son is born. Until then I have the time for extra extra curriculars like posting here with a bunch of kids and tweens. The fact that youre proudly still shitposting here in such a childish fashion inspires the rest of us to grow up in a hurry.

this

The scene where he writes a paragraph as his essay for entry into college was pretty bad, but the rest is okay if youre stoned.

THIS!

so much This.

yo this

Please consider suicide.

this guy knows

This

Why would you participate in a samefagging?

>"'Why do I want to go to Harvard?', if I was white, would you even have to ask?"

Some of this

thought it was an ironic joke

this senpai

ayo this shit is fire my nigga

I liked it, but the second half was so heavy handed and disparate in tone from the first half. The cast pretty much held it together after the midway point.

Its just so bad, I can't think of a worse way for them to have ended the movie

He could have died in a random car crash and it would have been better

this post

What's wrong with this line?

You wouldn't be intrigued as to why a drug dealing working-class kid from Inglewood wants to go to Harvard when, in the environment he lives in, anyone could just die at any moment?

holy fuck this

Why not marry all of them and rear many caramel children?
Those aren't dreads –dreads are matted– those are braids. They're not fake either (there are no visible hair extensions).

Anyway, I think you're a faggot. She's very attractive.

^this

You can tell for sure it's a samefag if all the replies are posted 1 minute + a couple seconds apart.

THIS

I don't understand why he would do that. He's literally wasting his time replying to this one post, that no one else finds amusing. It just makes him look pathetic. What is he trying to achieve?

this this this

this famalam

this so much

People don't like this line for two reasons: They either hate black people and/or they understand that a white person WOULD be asked this question because it's a formality.

I suppose the point of the line is that you wouldn't explicitly ask a white kid the same question because the assumption is that they naturally aspire to academic greatness. This is also true of (African) black kids but, stereotypically, less so of (American) black kids.

Despite this, I chose to read it as Malcolm finally allowing himself to be a bit of an asshole. He can afford to be cocky and arrogant at this stage because he outsmarted Jacoby and essentially has the admissions board by the balls.

The guy is replying to his own post trying to get it to catch on because it will give him a sense of accomplishment if it does.

this

this is truth

holy this

This desu

This was on tv tonight, I chuckled at the thought that some ppl may be watching that gay "urban" shit

very much this

T H I S
H
I
S

this tbqhwyf

This
Little dick white bois don't get our culture

This please

The part where he acts all black about college made me turn it off and not even finish it

this!

this man

so much this

this

I'm so tired of it

this

this honestly

This should be bannable

FUCKING THIS

this my senpai

wew this

THIS

holy shit this

>They either hate black people and/or they understand that a white person WOULD be asked this question because it's a formality

Wrong on both counts

Its just dumb and something a 12 year old would write

This?

>Its just dumb and something a 12 year old would write
That's what I meant by the second statement, it's bad writing because the question is a formality.

this guy

this = truth

it was bretty cool beans until the last 10 minutes. ruined the entire thing Tbh senpaitaichi