Stop scratching it you fucking retard.

someone teabagged you last night

just no

!!

It's Vitiligo. Lethal disease.
Well, it was nice to know you.

You didnt even know me you fuck

sdfsdf

Mix lemon with oregano and after shave. Apply generously. Hope this helps... Merry Christmas (^:

Do we truly KNOW anyone tho, user?

Cancer. Sorry. You have 2 weeks to live.

OK.Now for real.
Don't ask us. Just go to your doctor.
And don't touch it.

Need more pictures for better diagnosis.
Did you shave recently?
Any other symptoms?

That's my neck.
Yes, I shaved yesterday after a semester-long beard.
I have same thing on my nose and eyebrows (and under the hair) but its kinda unnoticeble and ok looking

Mix lemon with oregano and after shave. Apply generously. Hope this helps... Merry Christmas (^:

!!

Contact dermatitis.

slather that shit in Hydrocortisone cream

You forgot to wipe the cum off your face and it's dried

nice

That's cancer bro. Im so sorry.

you shaved your nose and eyebrows?

No

Probably for the best.

Electric shaver or razor?

Had the same, it's psoriasis.

Razor

Uncommon for it to be on the face, usually on the backs of the arms and legs I think.

This.

Just go see a doctor. Unless you're an American with health insurance, then pay $50 and go see a doctor. Unless you're an American with no health insurance, then go see an emergency room.

Aaaand that's why I never shave with a fucking razor anymore now that we have a perfect invention called electric shaver. Before I had rash all the time after shaving a longer beard but now its smooth as fuck and I dont even have to rub alcohol on my face afterwards anymore.

it's a fucking

>tfw Health Care is just gonna get way more expensive under the Trump regime

Yeah OP razors are for chumps. They cut way to close to the skin and are just inferior to electric razors.

What make and model electric do you use?

It's probably contact dermatitis, when you shaved it got irritated and oozed out while you were sleeping. Scrape it off, clean it. Use hydro cortisone once the wounds have closed but don't use too much since the skin is thin on the face or it'll get worse.

If shit gets worse just go to a clinic. 75 bucks for a PA to tell you what you already know but have a better guess to what to get

Dud. That's Zika.

Might want to get an antibiotic cream to mix with it too.

Just a touch of razor burn given you've not shaved for a couple of months. Give it a week or two, you'll be fine.

Yeah. If someone can use it: delicate skin + tough facial hair.

as someone with psoriasis on their face, fuck you, you're wrong

OP i get this too if i do NOT shave for awhile. i use decent quality coconut oil all over the affected area...it will take a couple days for the skin to stop peeling and then a few more days for the redness to go away. keep it trimmed to stubble using a sideburn trimmer and appy the coconut oil every day. youll be good to go soon.

Psoriasis can be on any part of the body, though most often it's on the scalp or near joints.

Just sandpaper it off

Well, it could be from shaving but, it looks like fungus to me.

Consider washing your face with Nizoral, maybe?

These both sound like good ideas to me. Anti-bacterial and anti-fungals are what I would be looking toward. Something sensitive, though, and safe for your face.

Could be psoriasis (I have it), but unless you've noticed something similar on your body before, then it probably isn't. And don't listen to the other anons, psoriasis can literally be on any part of your body, including your eyes.

It looks like you came into contact something you may be allergic too. Either way, you should see a dermatologist.

Looks like skin cancer OP. Better go see a doctor.

Could be seborrheic dermatitis, a fungal infection, in which case Nizoral or other ketoconazole containing meds will help.

lol, sucks to be you, only have it on the backs of my arms, a little on my legs and torsol.

The only cure is cum, but it can't be your own. You need to get a facial and rub it in to be cured. But it only lasts a week, so you need to get weekly facials. Good luck OP.

that's superaids, guess you're fucked faggot

Psoriasis or a form of dermatitis (eczema)

Go get some hydrocortisone, and apply lightly. Then go see a dermatologist to test what condition you have.

Pray that it's eczema. It tends to be mild and easily treatable. Hell you may even get lucky and find it's an allergic response, and all you need to do is change out your soaps. Psoriasis on the other hand, is a life long pain in your ass

This ^^^

I use ketoconazole for seborrhea on my face, nose and eyebrow area. Now I'm aesthetic af.

Forgot to mention, Hydrocortisone 2.5% as well. I'm hydroplaning on pussy juice now when I walk into the club