The Purge: Election Year getting good reviews because it agrees with liberal reviewers politics

>The Purge: Election Year getting good reviews because it agrees with liberal reviewers politics

Can somebody explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
newsweek.com/trump-wall-impractical-impolitic-impossible-459802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First two were comfy and violent as fuck while still being tense and generally well made
I give 0 fucks as long as the politics isn't aggressively in my face

if the world is going to be as fucked up as everyone says it will be when Trump is elected it really just makes me want to vote for the guy just to enjoy the ride...

The media has a liberal bias.

>First two were comfy and violent as fuck while still being tense and generally well made
Fucking teenagers. I don't even know where to start, so I won't bother. You're probably not even old enough to see the fucking movies, Jesus.

He's literally a teenager or a manchild

>Pffft I don't care 'bout politics. That's for lame-os
>*more old people turn out to vote than young people*
>WTF HOW DID WE LOSE!!?!?

That's the worst reason to do anything unless you're literally 12.

nice projecting
im probably older than both of you

cause when you stop being an angsty dumbshit, you stop getting triggered everytime the tv says something you disagree with

>tfw Sup Forums was finally right about something

>keep America great
Is that rally the tagline?

IT'S LE JEW REPTILIAN LIBERAL GAY MUSLIM FREEMASONS AGAIN!

>the guy not getting offended by political references is the teenager/manchild
Christ, how out of touch with reality are you neckbeards?

Yes.

Remember, these same reviewers shit on London has Fallen for being apologetically right wing.

So is this actually RWDS: The Movie?

London Has Fallen was great
And Im excited for the new purge
what now Sup Forums?

The libtards (elizabeth warren and occupy protesters) win in the end.

It's a Purge movie so it's shit and if you like how shit they are, then you already know

wtf I'm a #hilldawg now

>guys, like
>I literally can't even right now

Leftists are loons

This

>much needed discussion

Why is it that these people talk about the same bullshit every day of the week, and still always talk about "much needed discussion"? Especially when they actually actually shut down any discussion from taking place?

And this my friends is why the new Ghostbusters will get good reviews. What a joke.

Are these movies actually fucking entertaining or something? I've read plot summaries and it sounds like the most retarded shit.

>The Purge: Election Year getting good reviews because it agrees with liberal reviewers politics

Does it? The ending of the movie is about how the Liberal policy will cause people to pretty much Purge 24/7. Yeah the bad guys were racist and hated poor people, but the crime rate was lowered and honestly there were no rules against what they did.

>picking a shitty franchise to have anti-Trump politics shoehorned in

The irony is this just makes them look even dumber.

If they were smart, they'd only put it in movies that people are really going to like

greetings manchild than

It is.
Its just adumb plot in a unrealistic setting trying to scare because thats how human would react, is realistic and could happen to us to cover up splatter.
Even in the 70`s this would be below a b-movie

And it has logic loops in it that the setting wont work or implode only by this movie is outside our earth physics.

>At Trump rallies, people readily rip off the mask of civilization.

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Is she referring to the fact that tolerant, open-minded liberals show-up at Trump rallies to spray hispanic children in the face with mace?

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

This.

Liberals don't want "discussion". They never have.
They want a one-sided lecture. Namely you sitting down and shutting up while they tell you what to think.

When they DO get an actual discussion, they chimp-out and start calling any non-liberal opinion "racist", "sexist", etc.

>There are people in this country RIGHT NOW who are this easily manipulated and simple minded
>These people are allowed to vote
Sometimes I really hate America.

I think it's worse people are being encouraged to watch a Purge movie

Fuck Donald Trump.

i used to think the whole 'liberal media' thing was just a conservative meme, but the more you read the various news publications and critical reviews of all forms of media it becomes impossible to ignore the fact that they are right.

conservatives and liberals are both fucking terrible, liberals just happen to have more institutional power, and are far more smug, which makes them more annoying.

liberalism really is a mental disorder.

how are these people allowed to work there? I'm voting Trump and I would hate that film

>Both sides are terrible

What a bold statement to make on Sup Forums

>picking a shitty franchise to have anti-Trump politics

You should unironically check out the new Watch_Doges

Cringe as fuck and I don't even like the man that much.

I dont give a shit about who are what political parties like or dislike this garbage i just want to know hlw to fuck this concept would feasibly work without falling apart after the first time and why people are only killing instead of commiting money based crimes.

People probably are, but the movie isn't following them around.

>Make sure to vote for Trump guys!

>One of the biggest criticisms of the Purge franchise is how ridiculous and impossible it's main fucking premise is
>"... is terrifying because it's not as far-fetched as we may want to believe".

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD

cuckservitives good
libatards bad

are they not?

These blatant shill threads are really fucking annoying.

>Purge getting good reviews
>the shills won't have to spam this shit 24/7 on Sup Forums for publicity

bliss

London Has Fallen is surprisingly redpilled and lots of fun.

Wow, deep user. I'm now a Hillary fan.

Okay YG

Why the hell do people think Trump's presidency would cause the Purge?

Fear. They claim not to fear Islam and what not, yet we should fear Trump. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites.

But I still dont understand why Trump would cause the Purge?

Because leftists are just grown children throwing tantrums

We're heading towards The Purge regardless. Trump will just happen to be president.

Because they are idiots. They are the same people who think trump is literally hitter.

Trump is a bit of a moron, but hitler he is not.

Because he's like crazy and evil and violent, duh.
Look at what he tells his followers to do?

Nice bait nigger

I don't fear Trump. I think he would be a bad president that would bankrupt this country. Which would cause crime rate to raise.

Blacks would kill unarmed liberals

MAGA

Prove it.
Provide some evidence that Trump would bankrupt this already broke country.

I hate liberals with a fucking passion.

Mindless human zombies that parrot buzzwords.

>newsweek.com/trump-wall-impractical-impolitic-impossible-459802

Trumps wall will cost of 25 billion to make. Then 10 billion in taxes every year. Add that to the fact that he was to deport 11 million Mexicans. Which is more tax money. Making our our 3rd biggest trade partner into an enemy. Will also hurt our economy.

They're NPCs user.

I need more Spurdo in my life

>liberals all of a sudden caring about government spending
Jej

Eat shit gramps

>WAHHHH, the media wont cater exclusively to MY backwards belief systems
You mad conserva-fuccboi?

Wow great come back. It's not like Liberals want to close tax loopholes and bitch about where our tax money is going. ( to war)

-5/100

>deporting illegals
>losing tax money

Trump has even stated that mass deportation won't be a feasible part of immigration policy. Look up the phrase "trade deficit" and then come back and talk intelligently with us.

No it's not.
Voting for a president based on their genitals however

>Hillary funded by Wallstreet
>Close tax loopholes

You're kidding right?

I have never in my life met a masculine white male Democrat voter.

he's an amerifat. thats basically the same desu

You ignorant fucktard, you don't even bother to actually look up how federal spending breaks down.

>HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD

nah it's a stupid comment by a low IQ nig.

You know INS isn't free right.
>Trump stated that Mass deportation won't be a feasible

That isn't true at all. He never said that we wasn't going to Mass Deport people. He said we was just not going to call it. It Mass deportation.

Who said I was voting Hilary.

Have you? Do you know how much goes to the military and what could be done with it? The Pentagon alone over spends 7 billion dollars. We could cut that and give it to the VA, but no.

Shilary is a liberal in name only, and is why im not voting this year.
Not everyone has to fit your unobtainable views of masculinity, inbred hick.

>implying Sup Forums has ever been wrong

lol they're all white

Sup Forums is always wrong, tardo bitch.

Sup Forums once claimed the world was going to end.

I'm leftwing economically (believe in the tenets of marxism) but these people are retarded...

I cant stand these muslim apologists. As a bisexual man, i saw all muslims AND christians should be gassed.