How does this make you feel, you limp dick inferior faggot ass white boys?

How does this make you feel, you limp dick inferior faggot ass white boys?

Your women belong to us.

Good, that ass isn't going to pleasure our mighty intellectual bodies.

You filthy degenerate niggers can keep her.

>mighty intellectual bodies

Just how lonely are you white boi?

That ass doesn't have much to it, have her.

makes me hard, but then again it doesnt take much to turn me on

Not very really. How lonely are you? I imagine it must be hard having all your friends in jail for "nothing".

If dubs I leave this site forever

IMPLYING?

Fuck

You have the skank...I have the ability to say "Hi dad."

I win.

kek

She calls me daddy everyday

You really think i give a fuck? I've fucked 3 black guys in the ass, and no, I don't like being fucked, i fuck them

*top kek

>everyday
Impossible, you'd have left after the first time she called you daddy.

You wanna taco 'bout it?

Sometimes, the police stop me for a traffic violation, and I get a verbal warning.

dubs i leave this site forever

Holy shit, whats up with all the niga boyz making this shitty bait posts, big fucking faggot right here.

fuck

Kek

Btw black guys are the gayest of them all. They like acting all tough and manly but once i put them on all fours they beg for my dick. Next day they're with their boyz doing ghetto nigger stuff and they have no idea

fuck

I went into a store the other day, and the loss prevention agents didn't follow me around.

Lost cause. But soon America will be pure white country when Trump officially starts his work in the oval office

Meh. Cunts are a dime a dozen... and you'll always be just a nigger

tits or gtfo

Enjoy bestiality, you non-profit cum dumpster.

how does it make me feel?

it makes me feel sad that poor little girl is gonna catch the AIDS

Well we're not missing out on anything special.

I'm black but I wouldn't want that girl. She has one of those square bodies and the bitch don't know what a sit up is, unless it's sitting up to suck another dick for money. Plus she's clearly does not respect herself because no one who does would give ownership of their body to another person. Also, she looks 15 or younger and I'm into woman.

That's probably enough for now....

like throwing a stick of dynamite in a beef factory

does not matter to me at all if a couple low self esteem girls want to date blacks only...I am white and that is worth more than a couple muddsharks

Here be another side piece of mine. These white bitches tryna hop on my nigga non stop white bois.

I love when I meet the bitches friends and you can spot the white bois who was crushin on her. She swerved them all for me

Keep posting nigger. Just wait til the day of the rope

ITT: White cucks, white trolls and actual angry white people.

Some bitches also fuck dogs. Animal love is real. Same goes for degenerating themselves with nigger cock.

fuck

Kek. How's a black man gonna get all uppity to a white man about owning our women? We made an industry out of owning your women. Men, too. Y'all still use it as an excuse for everything shitty in your lives, so you can't say a damn thing.

I can't blame you for fucking white girls. I wouldn't fuck a nigger, either

So now I get it, blacks evolve from chimps and whites evolve from pigs

Y'know, race doesn't dictate cock size, right?
Oh wait, I just expected a nigger to be educated.

Too bad the bastard half monkey you leave her with won't be saying that.

>another white-rage bait thread
>implying all whites have small dicks
>implying ever black man is successful enough to get girls to forget they're not all Michael Jordan rapgods
>implying all whites even WANT white girls

It feels good being white and having no interest in white girls.

betas thinking skin colour matters, the meme

Ok, shut the fuck up you stupid nigger. if we white people wouldn't have gotten you outta this shithole called Africa, you would probably be retarded unclivilized monkeys just doing all the things that are about to be listed
>fuck cows
>run around with no clothes
>doing some ooga booga magic
>fucking dead scorpions
>not disgrace human race
>not steal shit
>die of malaria

jesus christ that ass is so fucking fat, we white boys don't want that pancake type ass nigga check me when i'm in your hood fucking your baby mama with 10 condoms on so i don't catch that ancient disease nigga

When a whole thread takes the bait

most asians in canada make doctor/professional by second generation

but anyways, blacks coming from 100s of years of systematic slavery and oppression, and asians coming from stable family-structures and culture obviously lead down different roads, so a comparison doesn't make sense here.

What bait you stupid white boi? Do you not see pictures? You want me to share more pics and nudes and videos of me fucking white sluts?

Pussy ass pig skin crackas on this site. Hope all yall die virgins

That's how you get aids

/gif/ is over there, nig ->

>"me"
>you
>you fucking all these crackwhores

user confirmed that all niggers are the same.

Lemme know when you fuck a white girl who's above a 6 and who isn't a slut. As I beaner I also enjoying cucking the white man but there isn't any pride in fucking a slut no matter what ethnicity. Stop bragging about fucking sluts