What do you think happens when you die?

What do you think happens when you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=31399
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my wife won't have to sneak around fucking the poolboy.

the neurons in my head stop producing my consciousness

/thread

that hole gets filled in......

Reborn.

Read the Bardo Thodol and practice meditation.

I won't have to look at this shit thread.

Chekt & Rekt

Get 72 virgins?? no?

Noticed and Kek

That's a weak ass grave.

I let maggots eat my rotting corps so that i can finally contribute back to nature

I go back to the guf DuH

They're gonna cremate me and attempt to send me to space using nothing but the explosive force of dynamite. I already have it all worked out.

If my vessel doesn't make it into orbit and ends up falling back to earth and killing somebody or damaging someone's property, I am truly sorry. I was never good at math n stuff

I'll see you in lumby

Sad but true, now can everyone and their magic deities stop killing each other

What happened before you were born?

Decomposition is inherent to all composite things.

my parents fucked

Then you'd better have kids.

I don't know but its a sad thought that this is it. one brief shot of consciousness filled with lots of struggle

You're already dead, this is hell.

You rot with maggots and other organisms eating away at u.

The question is:

What happen to me or to you?

In both cases, nothing

I'll cease to exist and go back to nothing.

if i have kids, my parents will fuck after i die?

Karma catches up to you

you go to hevan to be judged by god and from there you go to heaven or purgatory or hell or limbo if you are an aborted baby

instead of the usual pearl necklace you visit the pearly gates

You feel exactly the way you did before you were born.

That's not what's in the book, though.
You stay in the ground until the Judgment, then 144,000 Jewish men go to heaven and everyone else gets the lake of fire.
"And I saw the number of them that were sealed and they were a hundred and forty and four thousand of the twelve tribes of Israel and these were the chosen of God" and the "they" in the original hebrew was masculine so it's men only.

Holy quads

Also just divorce her ass

If you have kids then your DNA will persist in the world beyond you. Like it did when you outlived your parents.

kek

You talk to whatever god you pray to, have a life review and pick a new life

Even if I had 100 kids, still less than 100% of my DNA would persist

>your DNA will persist
I don't care about that, actually. I was just wondering why my parents couldn't fuck after I died unless I had children. Thought maybe you were implying my parents were going to fuck my kids or something.

I'll stop worrying about the sni

Bacteria in your body will start to go to work. You will start to bloat from the gaseous waste made by the bacteria. Your flesh will start to liquefy. Maggots and natures other "clean up crew" will eat what remains of your flesh. Your flesh will now be gone and the skeleton will remain. What happens next is 2spooky to say...

Yeah right as if there's a skeleton inside you

this

then you rot.
Or get burnt in an oven.
whatever

What do u niggs think happen with the energy iwithin u?
I think it just dissipates or something

I heard you're supposed to keep living

consciousness isn't part of the body, only thoughts are. you're body will die, you're thoughts won't bother you anymore, you'll retain some memory of lessons you didn't learn. life is a school, consciousness is a state of matter and we are designed to be more conscious than a rock or an animal or a bird. this might happen on the quantum level, i don't know, but your consciousness is separate from your body and thoughts.

Thoughts are a product of the body, partially created to defend the body, to scream as a child to get food or changed diaper, then later on to get other needs fulfilled.

Consciousness is one solid state, ask your self right now "Where Am I" and of course the answer is Here, you have always, always been HERE

When you die, if you have more you want to learn, you'll come back and have another life, partially your desire but it's more like an addiction. Like a puzzle you've got to solve and you keep coming back to win.

But outside the puzzle you are already stateless, at one with the totality, and even the stream of time has stopped, but this isn't a very interesting place to be, so you jump back into the game of life, strife, suffering, reward, because it makes you feel real an separate and godlike.

But we are all one, the greatest prophets shared this, Christ...one in Christ, Buddah - Buddah Nature, all consciousness is one, and a separate state of matter that we cannot detect yet by our physical instruments.

Consciousness is glued together at best. Large parts of our sleep is considered unconscious. If you hinder the brain halves from communicating, you have two separate brains that are certain they are you. Consider the enormous numbers the universe imples. Is there possibility that somewhere on the way to infinity our "now" jolts up at some strange place far from the present..

Boltzmann brains are speculated to spawn out of the high entropy eventually if current entropy theories are right.

We dont die, we merely lose all our senses, a vegetable forever.

Found the guy with terminal cancer

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=31399

I find this interesting, not saying it's fact, but it makes sense.

This is certainty, a starting point for discussion.

death feels like getting sucked into a warm loving whirlpool, then you will see more after that is relevant to your life, specifically people you have been connected to, you will see much and much will be washed away when you return to try again.

We keep on getting caught into the trap of trying again, stop all seeking or trying and just abide in being here right fucking now.

you aren't joe or bob or any other name, you existed before you're parents even had a face.

but you don't even exist, as a raindrop falling into the ocean, you're just a moment, and soon just part of the whole.

enjoy the trip, resist the ocean as much as you can, that is the game

This is certainly, not how to use a comma

We don't stay dead for long in the grand scheme of the world at large.
Our consciousness may drift into a dark void for a period of time after our death, but we're thrust back into the world as a newborn to try again.
My problem is, if this idea of mine is true, why don't we remember our past lives? Are we not meant to learn from our mistakes and try to do better?
That's where my idea falls apart and I think we just relive our lives on permanent repeat.

You've never personally experienced "nothing", nor all that has existed before us. If you can experience "nothingness" it isn't really nothing. All we can ever experience is something, hence why we are doing that right now.

consciousness is solid, more real than physical. when you come out of a coma you are still knowing I AM. thoughts seem to separate us, make us feel individual and feel real, but step away from thoughts, and you can get closer to the void, where you as an individual doesn't exist, but I AM as in existing and experiencing is more true.

I did, because before I were born I was dead. The world doesn't need us to anything. To die is like to be born, it's something very natural and happens all the time. So, why do you think there is something after death? If all we know is the death is the end, body functions just stop and you cease to exist forever; there is no suck prove of reborn or whatever you call it.

This. More specifically, you don't feel anything.

'They' in masculine form in Biblical Hebrew is used for a mixtures of genders.

Certainty was an intended word.

There is no logical reason to your belief, it appears to be based on feelings and feelings alone.

Deep down, you know there is no bases for it... Accept that and try to make peace with our probable insignificants.

you start rotting

Hem: masculine form.

Hen: feminine form.

What collective word for "them/they" were you talking about??

probably enter the never-ending sleep

Ahh, didn't read your post properly. My mistake, never mind.

I'd be dead.

that
and that
and not that

The two most natural events in life are birth and death.

We already know that, that which is natural such as; sleeping, digesting, or feeling are well figured out by nature.

Animals must kill other animals to survive. Death certainly is a natural activity that takes places as much as sleeping and eating.

We should find comfort in the idea that our inexistence is anti problematic such as sleeping and eating.

I'm dying to find out.

but what about the unicorns?

You return to Mother Earth to give it back your life experience and you are born in a new body to continue the infinite cycle.

you are that, you were here before the first stars appeared, you feel it's true but your mind says no. everything you see is a product of the brain, learn to see past your brain

MUH FEELINZ

Not him, but you hold no bases for your belief other than feelings.

Your argument has basically come of as this: "If I believe that it's true, then it's true, right?"

No, belief isn't real, you don't have to believe in anything, just sit still and don't try to be or seek and see you are. Anything you think, or feel is just a distraction. I spent a few years with gurus and meditation teachers, and it became all obvious one day, there is nothing to look for. You already are, but your mind makes it a game like a chinese fingertrap haha. Good luck user, those who don't understand have 1000 more rounds to play

I'm done tonight, and rarely appear, those who seek have a little bit of help, those who rationalize are lost.

and the dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it.
(Ecclesiastes 12:7)

You ascend into a spooky skeleton

MUH MADE UP SHIT THAT MEKS ME FEEL GOOD

Per George Carlin, your soul goes to a garage in Buffalo.

I dunno, but if you have the least amount of decency in you you'll live stream that shit

He isn't wrong. You can't experience nothingness, if you could then it clearly is not nothing

>I'm high as fuck so I'm typing whatever the fuck comes to mind.
ftfy

Then what made us come out of the never ending sleep to begin with? Assuming death is the same as before we were born in terms of not experiencing anything.

perfect

you don't "come out" of anything, your brain simply starts existing as a single entity

when that stops, "you" stop

Read as Nicotined
and I'm triggered.

Did you just assume my mitochondrial atp output is infinite
Triggered

There will always be a world where you continue living. Search up quantum immortality

Answering your question is simple.
We are only alive because we are aware.
We aren't alive when are asleep. (citation obviously needed here but its clear)
When we are dead we are not concious therefore we are not aware so nothing happens?

How do you explain child prodigies? They are born with exceptional gifts. Where did it come from?

Compost

Compost