So there are many types of light sabers. Why haven't we seen a lightsaber Lance or spear yet like pic related?

So there are many types of light sabers. Why haven't we seen a lightsaber Lance or spear yet like pic related?

Lightsaber thread. Draw new designs. Discuss old ones etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgSylgBFi-I
youtu.be/cF3ocZu4cZo
youtu.be/9DI8kkR9G0Q?t=165
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Light-shield
youtu.be/u8coAmqq-ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't have to draw any, just describe what your ideal lightsaber would look like?

lightsaber: OP edition

Have fun slicing your arm off

Why no lightsaber axe?

The lances exist in the eu. Look at the knights of Zakuul.

That'd be fucking dope.

>lightsaber gun

Googled it and found this. Seems too light for being an axe, though. The idea is that you can put a lot of force behind an axe swing with it's weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgSylgBFi-I

1:14

Light pikes exist

We have, you're just a tool

like a dick

My sides

Let me introduce to you, fellow saber smiths, the infamous light handle and the light asshole.

Why does the laser have a shadow?

Also, believe it or not, lightwhips exist

I laughed

Saber gauntlets

why no light great sword?

So much autism

would this work?

Pretty sure you'd just cut the chain with the saber

That's pointless. The idea of a heavy swinging axe is to drive deep with moment. Considering lightsabers effectively can cut through *anything, it's a waste.

There's be no point to a strong swing anyways because the saber would cut regardless

Lightsaber daggers?

this. light staffs/pikes have been around since forever

multi-blade weapons is a relatively new thing made even more popular after ep.VII/clone wars tho

thats looks awfully useless

thrown shuriken turn on with force; kill.

Its called a lightsaber shoto, and they exist

Better question: why haven't we seen a fight seen where someone controls a bunch of lightsabers with the force?

I bet there would be so many lumberjacks wishing they could have this.

what about a limp lightsaber? like a whip

That looks like garbage, a more effective light axe would probably be more like pic related

>not wearing a sabersuit
Just walk through your enemies

I refer you to this

This is why we can't have nice things

Lightsaber pikes exist. They're canon, too. The Emperor's guards in Episode 3 (the ones Yoda lifted and smashes against the wall) had them, but never got a chance to activate them. They just don't have the back-facing blades like you drew.

How fucking lonely are you ?

Reminder that jedis don't even need a lightsaber anyway

youtu.be/cF3ocZu4cZo

We have. Final boss of Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, you cut off the final boss' remaining hand (long story), and she uses the Force to telekinetically attack you with three lightsabers at once.

what about a gun, that shoots light beams?

>blaster

never mind

None of this shit exists you autistic faggots

This is THE most autistic thread of 2016. Thanks for signing us off well OP. Haven't seen autism this high in years.

OK, I mean it exists within the star wars universe

i dont see it please explain

youtu.be/9DI8kkR9G0Q?t=165

thanks for reminding me of this

This.
This should be a cringe thread.

no not in canon

You know, they could steal the Blade movie idea and just make a lightsaber that looks like an ordinary lightsaber and shoots out lightsaber blades in the holder's direction if he's not holding it the original owner intended.

In Star Wars EU, the dark side can use rituals to grant abilities to an artifact or object, and something like force cloak would be great for their own lightsabers. Just pretend to drop it and pretend to let the Jedi beat you to grabbing it and watch him cut off his own hand for it. Just force grab the lightsaber back when it does.

But you know...we can't have ideas like that because both sides have to stand a fighting chance and it wouldn't make for an entertaining movie if a sith lord kept doing that over and over on each battle. So that's not gonna happen.

why are you a faggot?

True, I guess I should have stated it exists in legends

not him, but... this is who we are.

welcome to Sup Forums, you're here forever.

right and smack himself in the head. hes no jedi

I'd want light saber claws, like wolverine

Hate to sound like a massive fucking faggot, but blasters fire plasma bolts. That's why the bolts travel so slowly in comparison to bullets.

Why isn't there light saber shields ?

Well there are shields that can RESIST lightsabers, made from mandalorian iron

Is there bows with lightsaber arrows? What about throwing lightsaber knives

No light arrow and the bow to shoot them with?

hi new friend look for green text
>try it

they do exist in legends and you can bou a DIY kit iirc

Like most people wouldn't do that with a regular lightsaber anyways.

The arrows and knives would be too hard to manufacture, considering that each one would require an individual kyber crystal. And they aren't too
easy to find.

What a huge fuckin nerd

Seems like a poor choice to make extremely complex arrows you will likely break or lose in use. The bowcaster is pretty close anyways, isn't it?

>trust me, I know how to green text. I'm not as new as you may think

Yup

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Light-shield

Well shit, this is news to me

psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

>fractions of
Jesus Christ if a lightsaber takes one, they should just break the crystal into a bunch of pieces for small throwing knives

WHAT ABOUT LIGHTSABER EXPLOSIONS?!!

This is gayer than autistic sonic

ok well he had
>blaster
in green text
>not understanding joke
you must have assburgers

I understand jokes, I just have autism. Explains why I'm still posting in this thread.

>assburgers
You're so dumb, do you also think Alzheimer's is "old timers" Kek @ you moron

i must have it too

Torque brand lightsabers is BL3 pls.

IM GONNA DIGISTRUCT THE FUCK IUT OF YOUR FACE WITH THIS EXPLODING LIGHT STICK

i dont understand what you talking about here

youtu.be/u8coAmqq-ZA

THE HANDLE GETS CUT OFF YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>grammar
Nice job user, how was preschool this term?

>he thinks the autists of SW Legends hasnt already thought of it

u mean like a blaster shot?
lmfao

I'm kinda glad Disney removed the EU as Canon for these stupid as fuck lightsabers, I miss the old Republic as Canon though

artwork pristine

NOW ALL WE NEED TO SEE IS LIGHT SABER ACTION DESTROYING OCEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PUT THE AMOUNT OF EXCLAMATION MARKS TO SHOW HOW BADASS THAT WOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!

Grevious did that numbnuts

The "guard" in ep. 7 is actually exhaust vents. Kylo used a fractured crystal, so the energy balance is unstable. He's that much of an edge lord with his temper that it's reflected in his weapon.

>grievous
>force usage
Pick one

Grievous was a robot. How does one robot have force while all the the droids are useless? Major plot hole