Ask a heroin addict anything. I'm bored for the next hour, entertain me

Ask a heroin addict anything. I'm bored for the next hour, entertain me.

inb4: degenerate, junkie,waste of space....

PROTIP: I've heard all that shit before, you are literally wasting your fucking time, you dumb fucks.

when are you going to get treatment

How does it feel to do drugs

i had oxycodon on perscription after a severe accident., my leg was crushed and everscince im like dude i really want to try heroin.

fuck this shit

how enorumous is the doifference between shooting and snorting?

You're a degenerate junkie and a waste of space. There's a reason you've heard that all before, it's because it's true you utter disgrace of a human being.

>OP OD'd

why dont you play tetris?

Sorry guys I had to walk away for a minute, I will start answering

Um, heroin a little bit stronger than oxy, especially when IV'd. But I seriously don't reccomend it. It is a life of hell, stick with your oxy's. I wish would have

allahu akbar fellow afghani opium farmer

LOL, you can't comprehend basic English. It straight up says, that I don't give a fuck. I know this, you do not need to tell me again. It's so fucking redundant.

Start campaigning for harm removal style of drug addiction treatment. Free drugs, clean needles, free mental health treatment for any underlying issues you might have. Would do a fair bit of good on both sides.

well i dont get them anymore. but eversince i had the oxys i cant sleep anymore.

i only sleep 2-3 hours then i wake uo and cant sleep again.

sucks so much

how many people have you screwed over? how much shit have you pawned? why are you so stupid? why do you disappoint everyone? why does heroin make you feel so good, but make you such a shitty person? are you ashamed of your habit?

You ever considered ibogaine? That shit worked for me and it's pretty easy to order online. Not a fun process but it beats the hell out of cold turkey and you don't get cravings anymore. I don't even remember what that shit feels like. Best thing that ever happened to me.

yip thats truely the right way.

i had oxcycodone on prescription and became addicted, in the rehab i met several heroin or methadone aDDICTS.

there's free hreoin (n ot methadone, real free heroin) programms in germany, kek

Just like you assume I am wasting my time telling you this, you are wasting your time on this planet. You might as well kys now and save yourself the rest of your pathetic existence.

Also you care enough to take my bait so it clearly bothers you even though you try to act tough :)

Have you ever od'd?

At least that horse looks decent OP. I've seen the shit they shoot around here and it's not that far away from actual shit.

Question, How much did you spend on that bag?

this
>Hes right you know

how much u pay a gram

How much did I pay for that? Grams?

I didnt take any bait I was only calirfying, that I never denied it.

What's heroin like? Worth it? Do you like it, or are you just addicted?

EMT here. Ask me anything about heroin ODs and related.
Protip, dont do the same dose when you get out of prison. You will probably die.

r u op? how much do you pay for heroin u fucking cuck

I would like to snort it once. Does it get you high that way?

Would you care if you're next hit killed you?

Read this: sorry clicked the wrong number,

No. I have nothing to live for, hence why I do heroin.

Do you ever almost died of overdose?

>Do you steal things?
>If yes, how often?
>Do you steal from your own family?
>What other crimes have you committed?
>Do you have any friends?
>Have your family and old friends cut you out of their lives?
>What's the worst thing you've ever done for money/drugs?

How addicted are u on a scale from 1 to 10?

How long can you go without heroin before withdrawals

What does it feel like having that enjoyment? Is it cosmical?

>calling us dumb fucks
>says the degenerate, waste of space, junkie, faggot.

snorting oxys felt like getting all the love i ever missed in my life straight into my vainsn withing minutes.

it was the was beautiful thing i ever experienced and since then im fighting to the thought of becoming a junkie. its just so romantic.

lmao, sad that u knowledge all these truths and greet them with anger. change ur life faggot

Nope, and I've been an addict for 6-7 years, and a recreational user since 10 years ago. While I don't deny it being dangerous, It really is to some one with no toerlance. Also most people who die, have a variety of variables to it. Some could of always gotten shitty dope, for a length of time, and gets some new shit. And it's pretty much pure, more than likely dude will OD, also the relapse people, that have been sober months to years, and fuck up. They typically die, because they do they amount they used to, not thinking about tolerance.

I also know the chemical make up, of heroin, and various other opiates. And am really passionate about that, To me the drugs effects are only half the fun. The actual chemistry behind it, is the other half.

Your life is worth more than you make it seem. Why not start getting clean right now

100, But I took a decent sized shot out of it before I took that pic.

Also I should of flattened that out, but I was driving when I took it, there is more in there than looks, its really thick.

Now he's a chemist

>Fucking pleb

You're also wasting your time you dumb fuck. Also it's not a disease. You don't have lupus, you chose to be retarded.

yes these faggots steal from everyone they can, especially their own family since they know their family likely wont call the cops on them. every time they buy and use heroin is a crime. heroin addicts are bad news, PERIOD. nobody gives a fuck if they want to spend their lives ruining their health and being shit heads. it's when they ruin OTHER people lives so they can continue to use and be shitheads that really pisses people off. this is why heroin is illegal. it is a burden on society as a whole. also, high people are more likely to die, and even worse, cause car accidents and harm productive people.

You're not a degenerate or waste of space OP. There is enormous positive sentimental value in what and who you are as a person.

That said you have a drug problem that is tragically making your life much worse. A drug problem that will be difficult to overcome. You must get off of these drugs as soon as possible. There is still time to turn everything around. These drugs can kill you and ruin your life. Don't let them do it to you.

How have you debased yourself to get drugs or money for drugs?
Do you hang out with other junkies?
Know any cute teenage qt's who'd take a load of man goo for a few $$?

this

It's not like that out here, across the board dealers do 50's and 100's which weigh any where from .3-.5, It's a rip off. But I'm lucky that I taught my dude, how to cut properly with out hotspots, and taught him the chemistry behind it, He doesn't give me hit he's stepped on, I get it direct from the brick, Now if some one stepped on it before that, probably. Sometimes thought, I know it wasnt stepped on, that shit kinda scares me tbh.

Well I'm addicted becuse I fucking love it, duh. Opiate addiction, is the worst love hate relationship.

OP here, finally some one with knowledge, I don't understand that logice, it's like they forget in as little as 3-6 months. Your tolerance can drop greatly. And it usually turns out deadly

yip its like the best thing ever but you fucking h ate it

Go jerk off to another johnny deep movie while pretending to be on a mystical spirit trip chasing the dragon. Goddamn what a fucking loser.

>MR. IKNOWALLABOUTDRUGZ.jpeg

That first response was not me, So please ignore it. Yes that's he sad thing, there are a lot of people.

just use a the fucking darknet.

80$ for 1g of at least 90% pure heroin, unbeatable.

Do I steal? NO!! I seriousy would never, I have my own ways of coming up with money, And not with scams. I know how to hustle. I used to sell shit tons of coke.
Do you steal form family? No like I said above.
Crimes? Um you mean just H related? I guess possesion, never been caught though.
Firends? No they are still there
WorstMoney? Hmm, I think I sold like 200 dollars worth of pills for 100, just to get a quick sale. literally threw away a hundo, just so I could get high faster

do people put people in jail for heroin so when they get out, their tolerance will go down, and they will die? honest question here? seems like a pretty smart, yet pretty fucked up move from the "justice" system.

Insomnia is a symptom of withdraw

if i ever kill myself (and thats like a 50% chance)

i'll be sure to OD on heroin. ride the train to heaven.

yes but a withdraw cant go for more than half a year.... i stopped oxys half a year ago and went thru rehab, now i still have insomnia.

is your name Phil and do you live in Florida?

None. I'm a high functioning addict, Ive been using opaites since 18, and got addicted at 21. I'm 28, I've had time to get it in control. Am I addicted? Totally, I just can keept tabs on it is all.
I also have ways of getting money, through legit means, maybe not legal, but legit in no one is getting scammed/robbed.

How are you?

Merry Christmas faggot. Looks like some good shit. I can only get tar on the west coast,always wanted to try powder.maybe I'll try the DNMs. Just took some methadone,gonna chill with the fam & nod out

the human comment i ever read on Sup Forums, almost crying bro

Fucking shoot them already, you pussy.

Well I hope you have a steady job.i knew a guy who balanced crystal meth into a balanced life for years.anyway,my question is, if you're comfortable with using,don't you get a slight hint of guilt or mistrust when a significant other uses with you.do you feel worried about them losing themselves to the abyss more than losing yourself to it?

do you have a real job? i find this so hard to believe. 28 is pretty old for a heroin addict. my brother who started at 21 lost everything by 24 and was dead by 26. are you just not a true addict? have you had any periods of stopping?

I'm guessing you're doing good haha

well if you are next hit
then why wouldn't you go as far as decided man?
fuck

is it wrong for my alcoholic father to judge and be angry at my heroin addict brother for continuing to relapse. my dad has relapsed like 100 times because alcohol is "ok" and my brother has relapsed like 4 times but my dad is now kicking him out because my brother is an ADDICTTTT!!!

How long do you suspect you'll be able to still get decent skag before Fentynal, Carfentinil or W-18 is laced into your gear? I only ask because where I live our government must actively tell users to carry naloxone kits & we have had over 800 opioid od deaths just this year, 65% due to these synthesized opiates in users coke and heroin.

My friend celebrated his 1 year clean today. I'm so very thankful, because around here it's an epidemic that would have taken him in the last 12 months.

Also interested in treatment or can you just not get over the sick bro?

Did I say I was a chemist? Naw don't think so, I said I know the chemistry behind shit like this.
You can fact check me nigga.

Heroin: diacetylmorphine, the and 3, and 6, hydroxyl groups of morphine, are masked with acetyl groups, By use of acetic anyhdrous. Hence di(2) acetyl(groups) morphine.

Black Tar: Acectic acid is used instead, So it doesn't fully acetylate. So it mainly comes out as 6monoacetylmorphine. Which actual heroin once in your system, it breaks down to 6mam (later to morphine) a lot don't know but 6mam is actually stronger, It has a higher binding affinity to the micro opiate receptor. It's funny powder gets all they hype, when tar is actually better.

Fucking degenerate

not really im the one who had oxys on prescription.

i still fucking desire the opiates. wish me luck ion staying strong.

staying with bombay sasphire gin, wont buy heroin.

Get some Unisom or Benadryl with diphenhy-something. Shit puts me out pretty good. If it doesn't work see a doctor, if u really only get 2-3 hrs sleep a night you must be in hell.

So did a lot of people with heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. How can there disease not be considered that because they caused it, And you can't judge life choices like that, most addicts are fucking kids, when they get into this shit, and it becomes hard to get out after that. Also a lot, had legit pain, and due to DEA crack downs, Dr's quit writing scripts to things. So people lost their pills, they went to heroin. Because it was cheaper than pills on the street, remember this person is in legitmate pain.

Sorry man, life isn't open and shut like that man.

i live in germany, thanks for the tip.ill look up the medical agent tomorrow. for now im too drunk.

marry christmas faggots

i dont think that addicts are scum, are think we're dreamers

kek OP is actively ignoring one of the most important posts itt

420 check'd and agreed

>Ask a heroin addict anything.

You act like asking a junkie heroin addict questions is something new or special. Kick rocks.

>entertain me

Not your personal army.

/thread

sage

Um? what. You listerally make no sense, I never said I know all about drugs, shit I never even hinted at al drugs, I mentioned one specific drug. but now that you bring it up, I do know a lot (not all, no one knows all, anyone who claims that is a fraud) abut a lot of different drugs.

And I actually dont like the concept of fear and loathing. So please never accuse of me of being a fan. Thats not an accurate portrayal, of how one should do LSD, and a few of those other durgs, It's mentality like that, that ruined any chance of LSD becoming medicine. Dr Hoffman even wrote about that in his book "my problem child" because his little discovery (LSD) had made a lot of fuss. Psychedelics are tools, than need to be used correctly.

enjoy it while it lasts. the end will be horrible.

they totally can last longer dude.

Nope, like I said, 18-20 I was just a couple time a month user, Then 2009 I didnt really use at all, till towards then end, I started fucking with fentanyl patches, The my girl and I broke up (nothing drug related) but that pushed me over the edgy started doin 80s like they were going out of style, I was selling them, but was doing 3 a day, And then I realized in 7 months I Put 56k of possible profit up my nose. Right now I'm between jobs, I have throat issues, Have since I was verry little, I had anoter cyst show up in my throat, usually there on the inside. like growing on the adams apple (had hyoid bone revoed cause of one) well this one was actually in my throat, I could flex it, and get it to pop up on my tounge, But I couldn't work for 3 months waiting on surgery, Because it was attached to a blood vessel and with how big it go so quick they were worried about it rupturing and me bleeding out. So I'm steal dealing wit that, cause I got released for work, during the slow times of the year, And my old job had to replace me long ago. I miss that job, was a delivery/warehouse manager at a HVAC supply house. Selling Rheem AC Units.

read that, sorry this new CSS is being weird, I thought I was fucking up at first, but this CSS is doing weird shit.

HUGE difference between snorting and mainlining. Tappin' a vein with the H will knock your fucking ass back a bit. Snorting it is actually similar to snorting other opiates like oxy or vics.

No I was actively answerying other questions before this one.

Your making me go do a shot right now, thanks faggot

Hey Bro.

Merry christmas from Mexico.

Man i have been reading all those replies, daaamn.

Are you okay?

How is going your day?

Man, I can't do to much for from here, but hope you are okay (at least as much as is possible)

If you want to talk here I am.

Merry christmas, hope everything will get better bro. :D

You are making yourself do a shot. Be accountable for your own actions. Now...
I am going to shoot up and I know that it is MY decision.

How do you support your habbit?

What would you say to someone who wants to give it a shot?

"Give it a shot, sport. What is the worst that can happen?"

Merry Christmas, man.

Death.. but hey, fuck it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯