This black guy just called you a faggot

this black guy just called you a faggot
what do?
keep in mind he's 6'6 and can read minds

Tell him to suck my dick

>and can read
Stopped there

lick butter off of his washboard abs

Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....

beat his ass

Shoot him

/thread

wew lad

/thread

include me in the screenshot

i call him a nigger and walk away

I think about kicking him in the balls while I mindlessly poke him in the eyes. Then I think about running away while I absent mindedly pull my knife out. Then I stab him in the heart and think "faggot".

Complement him on his splendid torso, turn 360 degrees, and walk away.

Nigger cant read a book how can he reads mind ?

Well, I suppose I'd go Super Saiyan. He may be able to read minds, but can he stop a Kamehameha?

Tell him I'm not into nig nogs

why does no one post copypastas anymore? i haven't been threatened by a navy seal in literally years

suck his cock

Call him faggot too. Then turn 360 and walk away.

3some with my gf

>Open the door

If he can read minds he already knows what I think of him.

The guy is a foot taller than me and probably 5x stronger than I am. In a situation like this you can't do anything but take the insult like a grown adult and move on with your life.

If the man is unstable enough to go around calling other people faggots with this bad attitude for no reason it's probably really easy to make him snap and do something stupid and violent. I'll take the insult over him breaking my arm and beating the shit out of me because I stood up to him for maybe 10 seconds. I'll never see the guy again anyway.

give him a sammy cause he looks hongry

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

i would block my toughts and stab him fast

mfw

Talk to him about our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Logical and mature. Keep on keepin' on, m8.

I'd kick him right in his dick and balls as hard as I could.

Then I'd walk away calmly as he laid on the ground crying and throwing up.

use the Mini Nuke on him then shoot him in the dark

Think about a threesome between me him and his dad.

First time I have so much as smiled on Sup Forums since 2006.

>call the cops
>wait
>let them do the work
>laugh over the shot body

ya did it, m8, 8/8

His pants are too low. I can see his pubes.

He's even more pissed since he never met his dad

Well, if he can read minds then I get some super powers too.

I teleport behind him and kill him with a katana before he can react.

Fucking niggers.
They have no money - they steal money.
They have no bike - they steal ya bike.
They have no fucking brains - so he reads your mind and steals your thoughts.

Ok, ok... "go to school, get a job, don't be a dumb nigger anymore"...

INCLUDE MY POST NUMBER IN THIS EPIC SCREENSHOT RITE NAU xD

laugh because I'm happy that I'm not a nigger.

>who wore it best

>backslashing your own post
Reddit spotted

Call him a nigger faggot for trying to read my mind and then think of him dying

laugh at him
watch him run away to his sub-par white trash gf

gooooodamit

gorilla warfare is going to get you eternal bleeding

Ask him what's up, try to be friendly, maybe he's got some shit going on with his life.
If the situation escalates I try and leave, no need for getting hold up on dumb shit.
If he gets violent I beat his stupid ass. Muscle doesn't mean shit. I train muay thai and no gi jiu jitsu

At least I'm not a degenerate, you ape.

I could beat him up easy

>can read minds

then he must know that im thinking about how much bigger his dick is than mind and how i want him to call me a white boi faggot while pounding my wife

What the fuck?

yeah i want him to breed my wife's cunt and deposit his superior seed farther than I ever could dribble my pathetic coconut milk, and make my wife scream that she's a whore who loves being fucked senseless by dumb nigger animals

I would think about the time I had to run away from the Serbs as they kill my brothers...my baka and my otac, he would understand why I am the way I am it

kek'd, include me in screencap

>eternal
Grown humans produce 2 million red blood cells per second, so that's the amount you would have to bleed per second. For the rest of the eternity.

I'd fight him, despite the 100% chance of losing.

>those proportions
>6'6"

i don't think so

Throb in my cage

Audible fucking kek

exactly, we pathetic white boi faggots need to learn our place

"At least I'm not a nigger."

Sneaky white people.

Suck his black cock and swallow his cum

Kick the shit out of him. I'm 6 ft 2" but I know how to fight :P

I blank my mind, suck his balls then spontaneously bite them in half without thinking long enough for his reflexes to react. He passes out, I blind him by plunging my fingers into his eye sockets and pull his eyes out. I kick him in the head until he dies.

black owned is our future.

did i get banned for cuckposting on a cuck thread? it's not like i'm posting new cuck threads

i guess not

did i miss somethign ? why is everyone going nuts ?

keeeeeeeeeeek

Get down on my knees and suck his big, black cock

10/10

get triggered as I am a raging heterophobe and cry bully him into killing himself, roll on 2017 baby