Why haven't you gotten yourself a middle eastern gf yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't you gotten yourself a middle eastern gf yet Sup Forums?

I want one from Latin America.

but i have

Sorry America, I don't like used goods.

which cunt is she from? story?

>middle eastern
that's why

she was colombian but of lebanese heritage, just spent a couple months with her

I like to see what I'm buying

Negroe admixture

But I did ;)

cunt? story?

you mean the black ghosts?

2spooky4me

>Jesus she's hot
Do the Arabs hide them in massive wrappings because they are afraid they'll be bred out?

Met her at school. Dated for a couple of months. She was really cute. But after a while she got more attention from other guys. She never really had that much attention so she liked it a bunch. She cheated. We broke up. But we are still cool.

She was Lebanese btw

>She cheated
>But we are still cool
cuck

He's your typical guy from Netherlands. They're like Germans, just even more cucked. They love to suck Moroccan and Lebanese dick

cuck

I heard I have to convert to the islam if I get one.

>nigger hair
Holy fuck this shit makes me puke
is that what the future holds for us?

smart best place to meet an open arab chick is lebanese brazilians or colombians
otherwise honor killing waiting to happen

I would kill for a Middle Eastern girlfriend. It's what I most want in this world.

We are so poor that they would prefer to die in Syria or Iraq instead of coming to Czechia ;_;

The pic in your post does not represent the average Middle Eastern girl FYI. I don't recommend a middle eastern (or North African) girlfriend to anyone.

t. Middle eastern girl

why?

Its like dating in high school but worse. 7 out of 10 times they all come with family issues etcetcetc because of the shitty culture and often the parents are muslim so usually they dont approve you of dating her so you either have to keep the relationship a secret or it will be a very shitty one thats not worth it.

Of course there are some liberal families if you cherry pick.

lol if you're on this site you probably have issues, it'd just be something we have in common.

Why do all Middle Eastern girls have such large hips?

>all
Stereotype
I'm speaking from experience and what I see in my environment, my family is pretty liberal islamic wise desu.
Since you're from america it would be better to date a latina than an arab, much easier and they look about the same.

>I'm speaking from experience and what I see in my environment, my family is pretty liberal islamic wise desu.
>Since you're from america it would be better to date a latina than an arab, much easier and they look about the same.

>implying I can talk to girls

Next you're going to tell me that their brown skin is also a stereotype?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, either. Khaoula is arguably the perfect woman. I'm just wondering why.

Arab women like Latinas are just alpha

She'll age your cock 10 years after fucking twice. When she gets up it'll be more wrinkly than your grandmas corpse

what about hijabs or whatever those ski masks are

wow really mades me think

How many Arab women have you fucked?
I thought muslims didn't have sex before marriage.

10 at 18, 43 by 25 and now 61 by 27

All of this times zero

Because Frontex is only letting men in

You said all, try to say most because I dont have wide hips or brown skin. :^)
;_; poor sudani. You'll find one dont worry.

Thank you my precious Mona, sweetest poster here

We don't deserve you

boooooooooooo
no one cares about your gay rp
what is this, facebook ?
get out

No we're engaging in some Parisian romance, now get back to the kitchen before head chef sodomizes you with a stale baguette for being late again

Fucking loveless nincompoop

Don't want to get allahu ackbar'd user

It does not have to, just fuel up your ovens again!

Rood desu

Okay I reread that post and it was a bit harsh

Accept my apology. The national French icon, a crispy baguette, is world renowned and should never be shoved up someone's butt, no matter how confident and experienced in anal play he or she is

Je suis de baguette

This thread needs more pics of cute Middle Eastern girls.

I agree, sadly i'm on my phone.

India is not ME

You're like that Adam Purinton

I want a desi girl

India is white