Which country do you think is the worst country to visit as a tourist

which country do you think is the worst country to visit as a tourist.
I vote India. Shitty food and will give you food poisoning, every business will try to scam you. transportation is shit, smells like shit. beggers every where, people trying to feel my wife's hair and body just cause she is white. people shitting in the middle of the street (i thought these were just stupid internet lies).

Indians you should change your countries name to "shitia"

Hello sir! This is Microsoft Technical Support, ok? We see you posted on Sup Forums and you now CIH wirus, ok? Sir, this is very bad for your computer, but we can help, ok? Can I have your credit card info, so we can start scanning and repairing your computer, ok?

Brother in Navy told me about his trip to India
>In cab
>Asks driver what to do for fun
>Driver says blow shit up
Saywut.jpg
>Told to choose from multiple weapons
>Grab RPG
>Shoot local starving bovine
Redmist.gif
>Cheers of excitement

I'd say he had a good time.

india you might get raped

london too many football holigan and working class scum whites and blacks (actually every race of person in london is a cunt and should be avoided)

somalia or any where in africa i don't advize any women to go there or men

saudi arabia,china,middle east,isreal eastern block country ukraine russia

i can tell you why your bro is a liar

cos in india killing a cow is worse then killing a man cows are secret to them

Well I mean that's every third world country
I should know my dads Indian and he doesn't visit back home

I've been to India a few times now and can honestly say it's my favourite place I've ever visited. Do not turn down the chance to visit. The sheer diversity alone is mind blowing and the pictures you see don't do it justice. You'll see mansions nicer than any in the uk with flashy cars piling up I the drive ways and 10 meters from the gate a peasant walking a cow.

Also the place I would least like to live. Food is usually okay, it's the water and salad you need to be careful off. As long as you stay in a hotel you'll have a great time. You can take your India dosage in small time chunks and retreat to the hotel when you've had enough.

Worst place to visit I'd say is Bosnia from experience. It's like a more depressing version of India. Fewer people around but don't let that fool you into thinking you won't see cows on the road and people shitting in alleys

>secret

>cows are secret to the Indians

Im from a third world country. I gotta say the busiest city can be grimy but we dont shit in the streets.

USA, nothing interesting to see besides Hollywood, Broadway, Disney... And those places are full of lines to everything.

USA
Absolute shit hole, no history or culture and the fat locals are rude assholes who think they're superior to everyone else

I can't speak for the entire country of France, but Paris as a city is by far the worst place that I have ever visited. Unfortunately I have had to go there several times.

>niggers everywhere, pushing shitty trinkets and souvenirs in to your face
>niggers grabbing your girlfriends hands by force and tying shitty strings to them then demanding 20 euros
>niggers and sandniggers following 10cm behind you everywhere and trying to steal shit from your bag or pockets

Had my camera and mp3 player stolen in my hotel room by a nigger maid.

Everyone is incredibly rude.

River is lined with shit and the walls are daubed with Swastikas.

Muslim ragheads who reek of shit all over in some areas.

Sure you don't kek

Lol nah man. The police will make eat your litter if you throw it away. They made an American eat a cigarette butt at gunpoint.

Im an American now. I fought in two wars as an infantryman. I earned my right to be here more than some people.

Jamaica. Left the tourist area and everyone is trying to sell you shit. No personal space, no privacy, just constant shitty sales pitches for tour guide, Budweiser and weed.

That's nice and all but everyone deserves the chance to prosper and live a good life

Everyone?
Human beings are a plague. I would only lament my own and my families death if there were an apocalypese. Fuck India, Fuck my own country, Fuck everybody.

I actually live in Paris and it's overall not like that, except for the niggers in touristic spots

Venezuela?
You wanna get shot, raped, and left to die in a ditch for 3 dollars american?

Raj, you're supposed to mention the customer's name every sentence. Did you not pay attention during training?

heh, nuthin persenal kid

>this
dont go to mexico or any country below
everyones starving/stealing shit

Where exactly in Bosnia?
I'm in Croatia and I have family in Mostar.
Looks cleaner than Zagreb.

frenchfag here, most of french people actually hate Paris and its inhabitants anyway. this is a shitty tourist trap post-card of a city, only interest there are museums and some of the very specific gastronomic restaurents if you want to travel in france, visit the countryside, you have a cheese, a local meal specialty and a wine to discover per region, and people will not shit talk you for being a stranger.

i would personnaly reccomand those locations
>Savoie
>Bretagne
>Ardèche
>Alsace
>Charentes
>Pays basque
>Corse
>Landes

do it in the order you fucking want, all of them are nice places to visit.