Christmas feels thread

>Christmas feels thread.

Why is your Christmas/Christmas Eve shitty?

Other urls found in this thread:

refinery29.com/2016/05/110275/friendship-reciprocation-study
youtube.com/watch?v=mc8R6QBWumY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My each day is bad this day is not much different except that it reminds me that no one should be alone.And iam no one.

I spent more than 100 bux on presents for 10 (!) people while I barely got anything in return. A deodorant and a 15 bux gft card for fucks sake

holy fuck man that would suck

its simple. We kill them and take your money back

idc anymore, i expected it to be shitty. this is the first thread i've seen on Sup Forums like this since i started browsing. surprising.

The point of a gift isn't to get something back.
And if you gave them something I'm sure they meant more than money.
I just spent more than $600 on about 5 people. I fully expect to get zero in return.
Just enjoy the people around you man. I'm sure they're happy to be around you.

It's because my christmas eve sucks. I was going to spend time with my family but they all decided to go out and do their own thing with friends so I'm just sitting in my small studio apartment doing nothing

25 for a toy train
15 for a robot pet dog
12 for a bottle of champagne
3x15 for french opinel knives
2x5 for two boxes small cigars
20 bux for statues of a penguin and playing kittens
15 bux for a rubber ball for someone's dog +
5 bux for a mineral stone for her bird

I've spent two days collecting those presents, stressing out because I lost my card so I had to come up with emergency measures to collect money. I'm never making this much effort for other people again lol

The point of giving is tit for tat. No use giving more than the other party is willing to give.

My moms new faggot bf is here, she's been with him for about 6 months and haven't met him until tonight. He looks like the biggest faggot Cuck ever. Women don't like real men anymore.

When I was younger I was sexually abused what gave me p.d.s.d In this time of year

Don't think women are dumb. She's just got her eye on another victim. Beta faggots are easy to take to the cleaner.

OP I've hated Thanksgiving, and Christmas for most of my life. My mother was a drunk coke addict. So most of my holidays were either terrible, or spent wandering my home town, looking through windows, and watching people celebrate with loving families that I never got the chance to experience.

I've been drinking pretty much non stop since I woke up this morning. And some time tomorrow I'm gonna get the obligatory phone call from my deadbeat dad who's voice I'd never heard until I was fucking 30.

My christmas is going according to plan. I just wish there was a liquor store open on christmas day, cus I don't have enough Johnny Walker Red to last through the whole day tomorrow.

see this is exactly why i dont partake in the gift giving. No presents. We just spend time together and have a beer. No stress and just an excuse to drink

Are you a parent or some shit?

I'm not drunk. Have been trying to quit, it's been a week, but thinking I might get lit up on vodka anyhow.

Cleaner?

Kind of a shitty way to look at things.
I gave cause I like making the people I love happy.
If they're ungrateful that sucks, but you move on.

Thank god no

Yeah I wish it wasn't this way. I guess I just made a wrong judgement. IMO the whole consumerism should be replaced by shit you make yourself, like a poem or a portrait or something. Something that took effort instead of just browsing.

So slap him around, and force your mom to suck your cock while he sits on the couch and cries about it.

>My mother was a drunk coke addict
fucking hilarious

Every year I think it won't be too bad. But then I'm reminded that Christmas is a fest of emotions and I don't have any...

Now my face hurts from doing all the fake expressions so I don't come across as a total weirdo. Probably still did...

Cash out. Divorce him and receive the payout and alimony. The incentive why women would divorce you in the first place?

i agree. Its one of the best times to be a retailer lol

>be 24
>no friends
>parents just got divorced, somehow managed to drag me into their shitty marriage ending.
>both parents hate me now
>nowhere to go tonight/tomorrow
>no presents from anyone
>live alone

despite being an introvert, it's kinda funny how the loneliness gets to you. fuck it though, i'm about to go get a fat bag of weed so merry crimbus to me right?
happy holidays you fucking faggots

Say that when she's putting cigarettes out on your back as a child.

shit clearly it didn't put the hair on your chest it was supposed to, ya little faggot

>familly reunion
>"hey user, where's your gf?"
>"how's college going?"
>"why dont you have a job yet?"
>proceed to talk about my much more successful cousins, how expensive their new car is, how much money they make in their super important job, how cute is his gf, etc

it's ironic you fuckwit. shit, i wish i could put out some cigarettes on your back now

Trapped 6hrs away from home at a truck stop due to weather. Sucks being an OTR driver sometimes.

Reminds me of a part of the family I don't see anymore. What a release that was to burn the bridges with those fuckers. Then again I am objectively a loser and they are wannabe high class so...

I went to a before Christmas party and got totally fucked. I then proceed to fuck a friend of mine and make out with a another friend of mine. there where many witnesses and my girlfriend will definitely find out.

I hope it somehow gets better for you, I'm sorry to hear that things are really shitty for you right now. I don't have any drugs or alcohol or anything so I'm just going to watch some christmas-related shit and be sad. Merry christmas, Sup Forumsro

because i had to spend the day sober hiding the fact i'm an alcoholic

god i am going to get drunk now

hang yourself infront of them. That will give them something to fucking talk about. just before you lose consciousness tell them that they are the ones that lead you to this.

Cheers user. I'll drink one with you.

That is the saddest part of these families, you are fucking loser without future while you cousins a douchbags with high standarts and shit

Fucking hate this

That's stupid. Better to stop caring and just start living your life the way you want to. There gets a point where the nagging outweighs the benefits of sticking up with it.

i fucking hate my aunt on my mother's side and my aunt on my dad's side hates him, and my parents are divorced, so im gonna spend christmas eve with my mom. my brain isnt working well for english rn

I hope you can overcome all this shit, bro... Better times are coming, keep it up
Murry xmas

That sucks. Wish you luck.

Well it's a maternal family where all the men are whipped as fuck and are used like the beta assets they are. I'd rather be a bachelor instead of dealing with that normie shit.

Raise a glass in toast to them all, and at the end, tell them "And thank God you people have nothing I want. I hope you manage to bury all of your toys with you, when you die. May the day speed its way here!"

My mom sprained her ankle and now I have to listen to her whining and bitching. I can't just put on headphones and pretend I don't exist either since I need to be able to hear her if she calls me. Probably the worst part is that I knew it was gonna ruin the entire holiday as soon as it happened, but I kept my mouth shut to try and keep it pleasant. It's really hard for me to not have an outlet for my thoughts, and I've had to keep my anger repressed all day.

my christmas is p. good thx.

but i've decided my new years resolution will be to learn how to talk to normies because it's necessary to get somewhere in this world. I have enough close friends around me so i don't really care about meeting/talking to new people. Every situation i have to sit and talk to random people i find myself bored out of my fucking mind and i just end up analyzing them and thinking to myself how fucking lame most people are. I just hate communicating on such a superficial level and i feel everyone else is just putting on a stupid fucking show to make everyone else like them, and that i'm the only one who can see through it.

Any advice? I really gotta stop being so judgemental i think but damn its hard

thanks anons. sometimes a couple (You)s makes more of a difference than an user knows. merry faggotivus

It's shitty because I'm not a kid anymore. Instead I had to dress up as santa and give presents to my cousins' kids, because I'm the weirdo that they wouldn't notice was missing when gifts were exchanged.

My mom's ded buy hey, I had to get away from her nagging too now and then. She might be your mom but she remains a woman. Just try to enjoy her better parts is what I'm saying I guess.

:') merry christmas

>The point of giving is tit for tat.
No it's not. That's barter. And an inefficient one, since you're trading cats in the bag.

The point of giving is to [spoiler]give[/spoiler].

my cousin's plane got delayed meaning she won't be here till midday tomorrow if things go smoothly, if not she may not be coming at all
>me and my cousin fuck btw so thats why i'm bummed

Daamn that sounds fuckdup

Yeah, all my cousins are a bunch of normies and some of them were funking lazy junkies but as always they got pardon because of shit reasons. But when I was having some troubles with alcohol, no one supported me. You know what I'm saying, it is like they can do whatever they fuckin want

Stuck at my gf's crazy ass moms haunted house with no weed and limited alcohol.I want to get drunk as shit but can't. Fucking magnets

Here's some advice: you'll never be a normie. You'll never be accepted as a normie. They can smell you're not one of them. You can keep up the act, but you'll slip now and then and they'll know. Also it's exhausting. I'd say only interact with normies as much as you have to, for your own sanity.

I am so lonely. Instead of a bf or any friends, I have 2 cats. Whuppee.

Feliz navidad = you are very especial and merry xmas

Well, Texas never had the most reliable airports.

I hope you at least got your cats presents.

It's alright, femanon (I'm assuming). I'm chilling with my cat as well alone in my apartment. Merry Christmas

I actually did.
I didn't realise how sad that is until just now.

she was gonna be here 3 days earlier but got fucked over at work because people just disappeared leaving her to do 3 peoples work

Not femanon, but Merry Christmas to you too user.

Most people get their pets gifts on Christmas

Fair enough, I'm not here to discuss definitions. It only got to me because of this study I read lately.

refinery29.com/2016/05/110275/friendship-reciprocation-study

Really? I guess it's more of an American thing then.

I relate to this on a level I didn't think was possible

this
Got my cat a new catnip mouse, she went apeshit.

Hahaha, nice. I'm out of money from getting my family gifts but I'll definitely give my cat some extra treats

Because instead of spending christmas eve with family, I made this.
youtube.com/watch?v=mc8R6QBWumY

Post your pics of your xmas dinners :D

At least I'm not the only user looking for a bf on christmas.
Here's a shot of jameson to you, cheers.

Haven't had it yet my dood, only 01:20 in the UK

I'm having an anxiety attack, so I never got out to buy gifts for my family. I was only going to get them cards because I'm a poorfag, but even that is better than showing up tomorrow with nothing, I feel like a jerk.

They're your family, I'm sure they'll understand. I had no money last year so I didn't get them anything and they understood. Fortunately I was able to this year

You can make this toy at home. If you can get the courage to go outside and scavenge feathers. They like the fresh ones the best.

Have you got any card or paper? Just make some cards, they'll appreciate the effort too. And if you're any good at cooking you could make some cupcakes.

Ayyy britfag like me

As a Sup Forumsro that has a very limited amount of friends i can say that times like this can be sad because they do remind me of how lonely life can be but happy because I know im lucky enough to have a family that still loves me despite my incredible fuck ups

it's not sad, they are like kids, they never grow up, give us love, and one day they leave us and never come back (that's the sad part)

you sound like my uncle. he's gay and got killed about 2 months ago and he abused me as a kid

Don't worry user. I'm sure they'll be just happy you just show up.
They don't want you there just for gifts. Tell em you love em and that should be enough.

you forgot the part where you get a new pet. If you really do have so much love to give, there's other animals out there who deserve it.

All of my family know that my girlfriend broke up with me but none know how fucked up it has me. I'm so depressed and the meds have only worked so much. Thanksgiving my birthday and Christmas all ruined by one girls actions

Good heavens
Have a glance on those fine dubs, lad...

Fish and chipS... And IRA

You sound like a 14 year old spoilt brat that didn't get the right colour iPhone they asked for.
Little bitch.

I'm probably seen as a normie, but a rather arrogant one. Once in a while i meet people i feel i can have a decent conversation with without them putting on some stupid show for me, but 99% of the time i feel like they're trying to project something or try to act like they're someone they really aren't. I wish i could do the same and pretend to actually like people and pretend i'm having fun, but i fucking can't.

good to hear fam

Same
It gets easier but harder at the same time

Suffering from depression by living with a shit family

Same but my uncle is alive and not gay and I have to see him every Christmas Day and that was then he abused me

I wish I had a cat.

I'm sorry, user. I'm here for you dawg.

Gwaaan fam.
I didn't get up till 5pm after last night's sesh so I'll be up for a while.
Merry Christmas Britlad.

Thank you my dude. Its just nice to know that people hate it to, You know. Thank you

i couldn't get the dog i wanted to get.