Why is this the worst Star Wars movie?

Why is this the worst Star Wars movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BZk9MQa0YA
strawpoll.me/11951251
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i guess retarded faggots (who should low key kill themselves) thinks this is bad because of the romance in it. sw2 is cool, i like the war scene at the end

you meant to post this picture

Foh and kys

Should say The Force Awakens.

You're a fucking moron, Force Awakens is great. Not perfect, but pretty great. Kill yourself. Your opinion has no value, and you have no value.

true that
thats some advanced cancer

nah you kys fag

>ad hominem
how does it feel to lost an argument immediately

you should be an hero
pls kys

its a tie between phantom menace and force awakens

Attack of the clones and revenge of the sith merely suffered from Lucas and bad acting.

i got a confession to make i like the prequels because of the lightsaber battles, the politics, the theme that shows how flawed the jedi code is, and the music. Duel of the fates is amazing.

Its the fucking internet, not a debate stage dumbass

well its my favourite
i never got it why everyone likes trashy 16th century technology basement films like the original trilogy (especially episode 1) instead of a masterpiece like attack of clones with a superb lead actor

All the movies are awesome masterpieces. Y'all need to go bed

Ehhh, the 3 prequels all sucked, but IMHO, they got progressively worse, so Ep II was the 2nd worst and Ep III was the worst.
But then, I hated the cutesy Ep VI.
Really like Ep IV, LOVED Ep V, and thought Ep VII was decent enough.

Because it's gay

not sure if troll or just retarded

you niggers are trolling, right?

heard a rumor that episode 8 is going to be called fall of the resistance.

>Golf clap
congrats on reading an info graphic

That also wasn't an actual example of an ad hominem, and, additionally, he's just trolling. Please ignore.

its when the first order recruits all the sjw into their armies and completely gender educate the resistance.

it's not, the force awakens and episode 3 are tied as the worst, with return of the jedi creeping up behind them. episode 2 is easily the best of lucas' prequels.

The force awakens is better than the episode I.

Most people that hate The Force Awakens hate it for retarded reasons

I can't wait until rey is revealed to be a bisexual trans muslim

only one i've seen and its meh to me. can't watch the rest without falling asleep within 20 minutes

It just was. And then Rogue One and Force Awakens were made.

star wars is cool but they put to mutch effort into the ''big battle'' in this movie

Finally, i always wanted the Empire to be great again.

i dont get the title of the phantom menace. it kinda fits episode 6 because of force ghosts. episode 1 should have been called darkness rising or something else.

How funny is it that a bunch of n33t faggots get upset over a black man in a world of many races.

If you don't like Star Wars you can always go back and watch 80s shows.

I just don't understand why they don't use the force to save themselves more. Like when the Buzz Droids are on Obi-wans fighter, why didn't he just removed them with the force?

Episode I is the worst. No main character, awful dialogue, that kid from Jingle All the Way, awful CGI, non-sensical plot (even more so than the other prequels).

II and III are fucking terrible too though.

Force Awakens is...okish. The characters are dumb as a bag of rocks and it's just New Hope rehashed, but it's mostly harmless.

Rogue One is ok, but I didn't give a shit about the characters and did that story REALLY need its own movie? Seemed masturbatory.

Prequels were fucking awesome. The movies were simple enough that the plot was easy to follow. It goes through the childish and fun adventures of Anakin Skywalker - pod racing for freedom, fighting in space, freeing the nabu, becoming a Jedi. Then it takes a transition from being good to bad; failing the test of choosing duty over saving those he loves by falling into temptation.

I don't give two fucks about the acting , it's a space opera after all. It was just amazing seeing the development of the Anakin and Obi Wan relationship and how and why Darth Vader became who he is.

Fuck all the haters. The prequels were amazing.

Galactica was a 70s show and had at least 2 niggers.

Ep I-III sucked because it was all a setup in order to sell additional books/series/etc.
In Ep IV-VI you have the rebels and the empire. A well fleshed out scenario and the 3 movies tell the story from beginning to end.

In Ep I they introduce the civilization of Naboo and the space jew coalition. Then in Ep II the clone war starts, but they only show a single battle and by the time we get to Ep III the clone war is pretty much done. Then we have the transition from the old republic to the birth of the empire. They all introduce a different scenario, and they are never fleshed out. It's all just to create a cash cow so they can sell things like the clone wars animated series, video games, books where they tell the rest of the story. This is why it was all shit. You never got the full experience.

because anakin hates sand

bait

because george lucas is a huge faggot.

If you listen to the commentary, making Force Awakens similar to New Hope was intentional, not an act of laziness

VII>V>VI>IV>I>II>III

3 was ruined by bad pacing, tons of kiddie bullshit and Hayden Christensen's garbage tier acting. I mean the half the episode is about Anakin's character development which the entirety of it happens in the 4 seconds between "What have I done" and "Yes master."

remove the moments with padme and anakin talking and you have a slightly-better-in-some-way movie. that or just swap aidan christensen with anyone else.

but this did not prevent Rogue one from hapening tho.

True order to watch in: NH, Empire, Attack, Revenge, Return, Force Awakens. Phantom Menace doesn't add anything to the larger story.

The Clone Wars animated series was dope though.

also the manipulation of several star systems in order for the sith to destroy the jedi. brilliant

Rouge one

Something we'd probably all agree on

why loaded questions get so much reply?

Weeb faggot

I'm sorry 3 should be on the other end faggot

well that is true. I was hoping know one here would be that old. they did have then crap season in the 80s after the made it to earth.

Oh how I hate 80s TV

Take a couple minutes off and watch this. Dude who makes this is fucking hilarious in about everything he does, but this is probably the best. I SCHWEAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=-BZk9MQa0YA

Let's be real, 3 is best, maybe not by much, but it's best

force awakens and rogue 1 were shittier to be honest

3 votes for episode 7. nice!

Didn't need commentary to know it was intentional, but yes, it's lazy.

the only one that its better than

also people who hate on episode 3 are faggots

i like the characters from the force awakens but i feel that they wasted a movie just making it a homage to episode 4.

Hating one film is hating them all

Because of that stupid factory scene and the retarded dialogue.

the force awakens was gorgeous

Not the worst, but it's a big contributor to why the prequels sucked. Instead of focusing on the story of an amazing young general who became first disenchanted with a failing system, and then fully corrupted by it, they focused on a crappy love story.

finn= kyle katarn
rey= bastilla
kylo ren= revan

Not to the larger than the origins of Darth Vader but ok.

Not if it serves a purpose

strawpoll.me/11951251
strawpoll.me/11951251
strawpoll.me/11951251
strawpoll.me/11951251
strawpoll.me/11951251

Sus

>Finn = kyle katarn
you sure about that?

if i were to make a star wars movie i would bring back the valley of the jedi and the jedi civil war

It all rhymes, right? Like poetry. Stanzas, etc. Sounds a lack of creativity to me.

Personally I get a "those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it" vibe, especially in regards to Kylo Ren. I love all the movies because even if some aren't as strong as others, they all still offer good things to the story.

If only they'd do movies that covered the X-Wing series or Thrawn trilogy, we wouldn't have to deal with these bullshit arguments anymore.

I liked 3, they slaughtered younglings in it.

yeah, let's just cycle through the same themes and stories. it's not like the galaxy is a huge place with lots of rooms for new stories. everything should center around the skywalkers and their cycle of good and bad.

Not enough of them.

Because it's just as bad as the first episode but without liam neeson

the big hats at lucasfilm mention that they dont want the future stories to revolved around the skywalkers and that rogue one was a small project to see if they can make a successful movie without the skywalkers.

christopher lee > liam neeson

And mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it

i have particular set of jedi skills
i will find you across the galaxy
and i will kill you.

well it failed if you look at it objectively. sadly people dont since there is a formula they can follow to make any movie good now since people are like dogs and with the right commands can make them do what we want

classic.

The Skywalkers have always been the cause of it all since the fucking beginning of the franchise. I'd like to see how it gets resolved.

does anyone ever wonder if lucas had the technology back then to make the prequels before the originals. everyone would love the prequels and hate the originals.

Why was the Empire so bad? What did they do to people? None of the first 6 episodes ever go into detail of why the empire is evil.

How much do you wanna bet that if the original movies came out nowadays, everyone would immediately nitpick the shit out of them and they wouldn't be enjoyed by anyone?

Everyone wants to be a fucking movie critic, nobody knows how to just sit back and enjoy a damn movie anymore.

Lucas intended to make a Flash Gordon movie but couldn't get the rights. He decided to make a mash-up of Flash and The Forbidden Fortress in exchange for profits from the toys. He made the movie to impress kids and push merch. When it became more wildly successful than he counted on, he threw out some ideas and better minds made them into decent sequels.

Years later, he decided he wanted to write a sci-fi political thriller and cash in on more Star Wars loot, so he pretended he had a sweeping, generational epic in mind the entire time and bullshitted three movies.

Don't ever believe Lucas planned prequels from the beginning or ever saw this franchise as anything other than a big toy commercial.

i think the way ewan mcgregor acts exactly how i would picture a young alec guiness is a big part of why i love the prequels

well they disbanded the government
were racist to anyone who wasn't human
destroyed planets
made everyone suffer
that is the reason the empire is evil.

I actually had to look up who christopher lee was, thats how insignificant he is compared to Quigon.

this. At least padme was hot

>star wars thread
>during christmas
>a star wars thread about the worst movie
You guys blocked this masterpiece out of your minds that hard?

You're probably some millennial faggot or just retarded if you don't know who Christopher Lee was. You need to die either by cancer or a car crash

probably. people always bitch about the acting in the prequels but lol uhh, the acting isnt exactly great in the originals either.

some times we have to get rid of our member berries to see a movie for what it is.