ITT: You now are in charge of A NEW SIMPSONS MOVIE, and you must choose a villain and some characters from old episodes

ITT: You now are in charge of A NEW SIMPSONS MOVIE, and you must choose a villain and some characters from old episodes.

Hank Scorpio, obviously

the cast of Futurama

Arty Ziff causes a financial collapse and Springfield gets sold to the Chinese.

Smithers is the obvious choice, he does some shit so fucked up even Mr. Burns is like what the fuck

>villain

>Government introduces new tax breaks for nuclear power plants and schools
>Super Nintendo Chalmers and Smithers team up so they can double dip and pocket the difference

I feel like something like this would be perfect.

antisemitic

>sideshow bob
>cecil terwilliger
>rex banner
>lyle lanley
>hank scorpio
>birch barlow
>artie ziff
>dr colossus
>molloy
>the springfield republican party

>villains

>not villains

The entire town of Shelbyville

Donald Trump

I hate Lisa more than everybody on your list. She would make a better villain.

>villain
That one shifty eyed dog manipulating some big star because "DUDE SIMPSONS SO RANDUMB AND COOL THEY GET TO MEET CELEBRITIES LMAO"
>some characters
>some
I would have ALL of them because if you have just too few people will start bitching "why wasn't X in the movie", more characters equals more normie bucks.

Sorry, i just felt like shitposting that and i can see a future movie of the simpsons being this shitty.

Thanks reddit. We did it!

Collecting Malibu Stacy dolls is not a crime

The EPA guy was basically his clone.

Or was that the joke?

Ned Flanders

Dr Marvin Munroe invents something that tries to force people to be nice to each other. Only the Simpson family is able to resist.

EPA guy was nothing like kind-hearted Scorpio

I heard he died in a recent episode, anyone confirm?

>Dark gritty Simpsons-noir about Lou hunting down a serial murderer who prays on little girls.
>Has to deal with the incompetency of Officer Wiggum and the rest of the force.
>Killer does fucked up shit like leaving dolls posed in the way the girl was killed outside the parents house.
>Eventually find out it's Smithers.
>Smithers beats Mr Burns to death with a hammer (or plutonium rod?)
>Cops turn up - shoot Smithers but he escapes.
>12 minute scene where Smithers loses it and skins his own arms.
>Smither stabs Homer, kidnaps Lisa.
>Lou shoots Smithers dead while rescuing Lisa from an abandoned toy factory.

Is this the clue of that series?

Yes. This is the key clue that points to Smithers. One girl is found hung from a tree using a giant liquorice whip.

Metal as fuck.

Crédits roll to "Crack That Whip"

Cue standing ovation.

wait this acually isn't half bad

Smithers is the villain. The plot of the movie is that he drugs Mr. Burns and rapes him. When Mr. Burns awakes, he is unable to remember who the assailant was, but clues point to Homer Simpson due to Smithers cleverly leaving Homer's ID tag at the scene to frame him.

The rest of the movie is the Simpson family trying to solve the crime and clear Homer's name.

Now TRY to tell me you wouldn't watch this.

I'm thinking the villain could be Mr Burns, and maybe Homer and Bart could be in it.

Yeah. The plot is, Mr. Burns wants to steal Bart's youth. To do so, he must molest him. When Mr. Burns offers him a huge sum of money to keep it hush hush, Homer is faced with a dilemna, does he choose financial freedom, or his son?

killed about a year ago

how

Marge cucks Homer with Drederick Tatum. Homer has to go on a quest to prove he's a bull too.