No it didn't.

>I literally watched all these crappy movies just for my waifu
>can't watch them anymore because of that whore
>miss them (esp. Hugo)
Odd feels. Why couldn't she have died in 2014

Nicholas Cage rule was in effect

and feminist, she's a fucking commie

She is slowly becoming amy schumer

How was she so good in Kick Ass 1 and Let Me In. It isn't fair it just isn't fair.

yeah the cagemeister with his nonstop streak of hits lol

Hugo was a great movie though, so fuck you.

But yeah, she basically got super popular in the 12-15 age range, thanks to Kick Ass and Let Me In, and was generally decently acting for her age, so every director in Hollywood wanted her.

Now she is used up, aging badly, and is not talented enough to keep up.

Few more years, she'll be forgotten forever. Damn shame.

>Let Me In
>Hugo
>KA
Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck I want to die

she looks like a 30 year old house wife in that pic kek

You guys used to love her until she started hanging around black guys

She grew up, but her acting talents didn't.

Now that qt talented jailbait you liked is now just another generic chunky dumb hollywood cunt soon to be forgotten about. Same thing happened to Abigail Breslin.

Yes. The day with Chance I dropped her. Deleted my folder, the movies everything

It's like rolling a d20, every now and then he gets a critical success

Her face is looking weird. Looks like dicaprio

Exactly this.

nah, it's possible to believe amy schumer is actually female and not an mtf

Some of those films would have have done badly regardless.

Another fucking Carrie remake? And did anyone ask for a kick ass sequel?

I did. Unpopular opinion, but I liked the Kick Ass 2 comic, and I would have liked them to finish the series in movies.

It was already too late though, Chloe was too old by the time they finally got around to doing it, and KA2 just ended up being some low-budget abomination with the lamest ending to a movie ever.

Guys I'm crying right now

forgetting
>mustache

you don't talk shit about my waifu

You forgot:

>raised by a single mom and a gay man
>literally tattoos her daddy issues onto her body
>tattoos
>blacked
>openly sexually promiscuous

>making a point that she has a barely above 20% success rate
>thinking he told OP

dude, you managed to be more of a faggot than OP and OP is always a raging faggot. Congrats.

lmfaoooo post full pic now

it gets funnier the more you look at it

you must have made a wrong turn somewhere friend

I've seen girls with far worse bodies than her at least in terms of fitness look attractive by dressing sensibly. She's probably got a a stylist and manages to look like a fridge most of the time.

That guy's face describes how I feel about her perfectly.

She was in Hugo? I saw that movie in the theaters. Great film and great use of 3D.

Plastic surgeons fucked up her face to remove the scar she had in Kickass.

I love this pic so much

I see Chloe Moretz as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chloe Moretz is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chloe Moretz does it for me.

i always thought she looked like a 12 year old boy

WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR? WHAT IS THAT A SCAR?

Does she really have her tits pierced?
Amen if she does

sweet jesus

Jewish womans are the best womans.

DUBS CONFIRMED

B-but Abigail is TICCCCCC AS FUCK, m8.

i think he spotted the sweat near her asswhole

>forgot pic
oops

>Hugo bombed

But Hugo was a great movie. Got great reviews, characters actually had arcs (SBC was great) and martin scorsese is surprisingly good at children's movies.

still didn't make money, hugo and enders game are why asa didn't get the spiderman gig

She was such a sweet kid...

I would unironically tongue that asshole tbH

How are these threads allowed to stay up while I get banned for discussing this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=rpPfFYEd7vs

She looks like she could kick my ass

THAT'S THE SHIT I DON'T LIKE

I'd let her tie me up and peg me while calling me good boy desu

>It's a retarded tripfag makes black people look bad episode.

>people unironically try to claim Margo Robbie has a fridge body
>same retards still try to say this is attractive

Where were you when you realized that Sup Forums was utterly consumed by contrarian memes?

>same retards still try to say this is attractive

I think people like that have all dried up
she's still kinda cute though. would bang her

About the same time Sup Forums arrived

I demand an apology immediately, Chloe is gorgeous, talented and extremely undeserving of your criticism.

she was so cute as a kid, what the fuck happened

Abigail Breslin has even started smoking too. She even uploaded a pic of her smoking to Instagram (with the offending hand cut out of the pic).

Such a shame.

liberalism

kino isn't about the money, sonny

What kind of roles do you think she can get with her adult body?

She can get this dick, that's for sure.

mostly NFL biopics

Its like a female haley joel osment

Now you know why jewishness is passed on from the mothers side, it's one big honey pot operation

>So this is the power of a Battletoad...
What did she mean by this?

Why does she have wrinkles? She's not even an adult yet. This is baffling.

God... this poor girl. I hope she never finds out about how badly this board tears into her. She's still human bean like us.

Do they make body-sized paperbags, cause I'm still in luv with this face?

Twitter doesn't pull many punches either

>tfw you weren't there where some user years back came on her photos and linked that to her twitter and her brother shut it down promptly

you missed a lot, user

>have a nice taco Tuesday

I can't anymore after that limo pic

Why is this girl a millionaire actress? She has an horrid body, not an special face, no acting skills and isn't even Jewish

I mean, Jews womans are beautiful and Jews man are fuckin gross.

How is this possible?

>have a nice taco Tuesday

Shes not poison for my dick.

WHOA, Really makes you think.

Fuck off you capitlist bastard. Aslong as shes not SJW tier, shes fine with me.

That is truly one of the ugliest bitches that I've seen in my entire life.

Make love to her missionary style and it's not a prob :)

Because this isn't Sup Forums bitch.

as much as i hate actress threads theyre more relative to Sup Forums than this pol tier garbage

same

It's just the dsl's bruh

I'd still hit it

What happened?

>quarterback shoulders

That's linebacker shoulders, son.

>we'll never get this back

JUST
U
S
T

>I'd let her tie me up and peg me
THIS T.B.H.

>quarterback shoulders
are you kidding me
those are linebacker shoulders QBs aren't that big usually

>corrupting womb
Griffith pls

This picture is Jewmerica in a nutshell.