>27yo
>never had a gf
>alone on christmas day
>will pass the time by lying in bed

How is everyone else's Xmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gZVm6YaEFF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never had a gf, family doesn't like me but my little 1 year old Bro is my fucking favorite person in the world. Spending Christmas in the hospital with him since he's been there for 3 days

Shit user. What happened to your bro?

Same, 26.
Just doing shit on the internet plus games.

Cat aids

He's super sick and wasn't able to move when he was hospitalized, now he's happy and looks alright and I want him out already

Don't know what the story is with my life is atm seems like a lack of anything happening even though I have a lot of family and friends wishing me a happy christmas
I hope your bro gets through it, I don't know what I'd do if I lost ois

Its alright user we're here with you
Merry Christmas my man

Thinking of you and your bro this Christmas user

Thank you user. Merry Christmas to you too

I'll jack off to your bro tonight

I'll jack off to you jacking off to OPs bro tonight

Glad your bro is feeling better OP.

Thanks, bro

Ill jack off to your jacking off to other anons jacking off.

Well this thread derailed quickly...

27 Virgin, spending time with family and getting moderately drunk have to study soon but enjoying the break. Open presents and making Xmas dinner tomorrow morning, Merry Christmas user.

Had some takeout with my 70 y/old mom. She has pneumonia so she's not very energetic. It's raining and nothing much else. Well. We are not alone if we have eachother Sup Forumstards

i'll spent the night rubbing my newly grown tits and that's all

Christmas is tomorrow, fucktard. My Saturday is going alright. Haven't had a gf in a little over a year, but I'm okay with that since the last was a rebound from my ex wife, and it wasn't a healthy relationship. Drinking some beer, got my Jeep fixed just in time to go see family tomorrow, and it broke me until payday two weeks from now. 30 years old if that matters.

And no I haven't read the thread, but why are you alone? Disregard if you explained, I'll read after posting.

Story user?

Bf buying games on steam and playing all day. I'm just waiting him to finish it but they seem more interesting.. It's already 4am...

you're right, user

>What are timezones?

I'm on the east coast and it isn't Christmas yet.

nothing new, just felt for the trap meme. I started the hrt procedure and that's it.
Now i got tits, yay for us

Well I'm in the West coast and it isn't Christmas yet

Merry Xmas.

I don't have much either but I am grateful for what I do have and people like you.

awww

make sure you massage to avoid connage

how long you been on HRT?

Ausfag reporting in. 12:51PM Christmas Day is a go.

Same, yo

2 months ago boss said nobody is to take any time off around Christmas.

I got layed off 3 days ago and flights were too expensive so close to Christmas. So im sitting at home alone watching firefly and drinking beer.

Sounds pretty fucking good to me user. If I were there I'd join you, crack a couple of drinks and settle in.

nearly 8 months. they're so soft and sensitive :3

No one cares about you, kiwi faggot.

drinking by myself, nothing happening outside, normal day.

Merry Christmas to you user

God Jul! :)

Merry Christmas Sup Forumsrothers

merry christmas! Merry christmas to all

Fuck christmas and fuck you

this year was the closest to getting a gf, 2017 will be the magic year, i'm 19 btw.
i think it was a good year, i got my first kiss.
merry christmas and happy new year

was watching paranormal survivor in bed with my leg out, now im watching corrupt crimes with my leg in

27 yo, no longer a virgin since this year, just became a doctor a few weeks ago, currently sleeping right beside my pure aryan girlfriendm. Indeed, merry Christmas user

bless you, sir

Break up with gf because she was being an inmature prick. Confused, not wanting to be with me but not wanting me to get out of her life. Wanted to start again slowly with an open relationship, then not sure of it. A lot of confusion, just made me realize she doesn't wants to be alone.
I loved her and gave everything, sucks

don't give up hope user. Didn't have a gf until I was 26, after i went back to college. Been with my 8 / 10 qt for 2 years now. she was only 20 when we hooked up. There's always hope.

I'm getting a 1080 and a new 144hz monitor tomorrow along with all day long Christmas sex.

Left my abusive gf, sleeping in my bed in my family home, browsing Sup Forums on my phone.

22 yrs, soon to be engineer.

Lost virginity to said abusive gf.

It was a pretty good experience overall : taught me the freedom and peace of being alone and the safeness of a place you can truly call home such as your parent's.

Good for you user
I'm glad that you got out of that relationship.
Enjoy your holidays with your family if it's posible.

Lucky bastard

dont care about having a gf or lots of presents or anything like that just want a nice traditional christmas dinner in a warm home with people who care about me

They have gaymen computers in prison?

Where's your family?

Same here friend, some new belgium and ff15 with a side of a few nugs. Merry Christmas man.

Bought me a fucking dope PC, gonna build it myself.

Being a wageslave isnt so bad guise!

same as you, except I'm 51

Most easterly point of australia right now is 12:44pm you lying shit

Tomoko fan art, nice.

same as u bro

Can I see?

See you on Sup Forums in a few days when you fuck it up.

''someone''(not me of course) posted pizza in some thread on Sup Forums and it's still up after an hour

I'm laughing my ass off

Not going to lie, you probably will

Ok I have 24 years up my sleeve

GIVE ME THE LINK

I got to be the big spoon

QLD fag detected

BUT IN OURRR WOOOOORRRLD OF PLENTYYYY WE CAN SPREAD A SMIIILE OF JOY

DOO THEY KNOOOOW ITS CHRISTMAS TIME AT ALLLLLLLLL?

Dad died in iraq
mom commited suicide from depression
no bros or sis,no grand parents or aunts or uncles
im just a min wage slave struggling alone to survive

I'll give you a little a hint
>it's gay yet it isn't

what could it be?

Hope he gets better Sup Forumsrother

What about the other losers at your job? I've been there plenty a decade ago. We all got together on holidays when we had no one else.

you? Trap

Just take your time and watch some tutorials, maybe I won't. Was just giving you shit, but I promise I'll be there to help if it happens. Eventually. So just be patient, and ask in stupid questions if need be. I'll see it.

i can relate to alot of what people post on this site
but i don't understand being 27 and a virgin

34 here, no girlfriend... not really bothered.. slayed some good pussy. loved and lost had some gf's.... sometimes lonely but other times i am content with being alone i like quite time.

Just started my own busines so ... kinda broke as fuck this christmas, all monies went to that...
Don't feel like Christmas was 65f today...

Anyways... Merry Christmas anons Sorry to hear about your brother, hope everything works out for the best
Anons

This one?

Reply to this post or your brother will die in his sleep tonight

24, broke-up with my girlfriend back in May, token appearance at small family get together. Now I'm at home drinking, listening to music and have a genuinely good time.

YOU reply to this post or your penis will be flacid for the rest of your lyfe

>edgyfagget

>1, 2 and lesb webm

Meh. Only thing Im worried about is if I bought the right CPU and PSU, and if it's good enough. I got a 6600k and a cooling fan, but no additional fans. I dont have the list infront of me but I think the case has a few extra fans in it.

Reply to this mother or your post will Sleep in its die tonight

Same 18 years

YOU reply to this post or your die sleep night with mother dindus

Mother to this sleep or your reply in its die tonight

Reply so mother can sleep tight in safe place with safe space

Here you go OP and the rest of you lonely Faggots
Here's how to build a pussy....
youtu.be/gZVm6YaEFF8

Sleep to this mother or your reply will post in its mother tonight

ah I see you reported it faggot
I don't care there are still 3 hidden gems on 2 different boards lawl

>i don't understand being 27 and a virgin
blame shyness (hence loneliness, no friends, no parties to attend to etc) or uglyness. Or/And very low self-confidence.

kek, no i didnt

I'm was shy, lonely, ugly, no friends, zero confidence, but got laid at 14 by a chubby goth. Then all the other shit came and I haven't looked back. I'm the 30yo divorcee that's gotten laid consistently for over 15 years if that matters.

So loosing your virginity was like stealing snacks from a vending machine?

No. It was like realizing I was being a cunt basing my confidence on women. Then realized it was about me.

What was the chubby goth like?

She was meh. Sucked dick like she'd never seen one. Then got on top and just rocked around with my cock in her. Then told me she loved me and pretended to kill herself when I broke up with her two weeks later.

Ill jack off to your jacking off to other anons jacking off to that user jacking off to that anons brother