Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.
I want you to think real carefully.

What is your deepest fear?

Put aside answers like: Spiders, hights, terrorist attacks etc..

Let your answer be on a deeper level.
I want pure, fucking terror.

It can be a memory or a scenario no mather how twisted or fucked up it is.

It's healthy to share.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnTkB6JxH2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being assumed dead and subsequently buried alive. Then waking up and suffering a slow, suffocating death.

Nobody can hear you, there is no way out, and you're in a cramped box six feet underground.

falling in love

/thread

living any further

niggers

Niggers stealing my bike

Dying alone without anyone around who gives a fuck.

The future we are all fucked.

deep enough.

Dying a painful death, such as being buried alive or anything that causes extreme panic. The only time I felt real fear was when I was fucked on lsd, besides that I've had a pretty calm life. As most people I'm just cruising through hoping that this stage will last as long as possible.

Drowning. When you're swimming deep underneath the surface of the water and you're running out of air. You claw desperately towards the surface far above, but as much as you struggle, the rapidly dwindling air in your lungs tells you it's too late.

Being framed for raping a child.

Get depression and comit suicide.

>Really,is this.

This is why i void so many things.

Dissapointing everyone, and having them subsequently leave me in solitude.

Fuck you two are faggots.

Being trapped in a solid mass that constantly shifts closer and closer to you, until you can barely move you chest in order to breath.
But instead of finally killing you, it leaves you like that, just on the brink of causing physical damage, having nothing but your panic as company
And it keeps you alive forever.

Drowning in burning oil also sounds pretty bad.

I'm terrified of bring eaten. When I was a kid and saw it on TV, I'd always burst into tears. There was an episode of power rangers where the bad guy would eat the rangers, and their face would show up on his stomach. I saw it and didn't sleep well for a week.

I'm still terrified of it. I never want to go scuba diving or far into nature

I'm really sensitive about my teeth. A car door broke a couple of my teeth when I was a kid, and my worst nightmares still either revolve around some kind of trauma happening to my teeth, being unable to move my jaw, or getting a computer virus (seriously).

My biggest fear is to post in a thread full of fags. Oh No :-0

DRR...DRR...DRR...

That my whole life has been a coma dream...nothing terrifies me more than seeing those pictures that say wake up

Getting crushed underground with no way to escape.

Now it is this shit...

I'm samefagging but I found a picture of the monster

having rocks put in my mouth then catching strong bashes to the jaw to crush my teeth :(

Finding a hole that was made for me.

My deepest fear is becoming a faggot like OP

regret

Sheeeeeeeeit. Someone beat me to it.

Also demons. I have nightmares on the reg. Usually ripping me to shreds. It's my dad's fault for letting me watch fucked up movies when I was a kid. Got me obsessed with demonology. Can't beat em join em I guess

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alzheimer's

Pooping in my sleep. No, haven't ever done that (yet) but man it is terrifying to wake up to that feeling when not entirely sure whether you just shat yourself or not.

OP here. You seem intresting,
I've done ALOT of drugs and i can relate to this true horror you are refering to.
Please user, tell me averything about your horror experience.

I might add, I'm developing a horror game and I need inspiration.

Failure

>not recruiting them

running out of weed

Well, not much in terms of interesting fears now, but when i was small i had nightmares about the logo in the picture.
Mostly due the way the television station presented it:
youtube.com/watch?v=cnTkB6JxH2I

If you was too early in the morning or too late in the night, this thing played.

Sirens.

This and never being found. Dying alone in the hole and no one ever comes.

All this terror of sloe deaths. Once you die, you'll laugh at how stupid your fears were. You will laugh hysterically and feel absolutely wonderful, full of happiness and wonder and hope. You'll be floating around all incorporeal and shit, feeling pretty good about the whole meaning of life shit. Try it. Go kill yourself and you'll see I'm right. It's great.

My deepest fear stems from a dream I had. I wake up and peer outside my window to see mutliple tornadoes and the world flooding. The God I believed to be nonexistent is indeed real and calls his chosen to him. I am left behind knowing my life has been a lie and an eternity of agony awaits me.

o hai there

Have a foam spray injected in my mouth, feel it expanding into my throat and nasal cavities and hardening there, leaving me to suffocate without any means of help.

Yea that's alien, I get it

Slowly eaten alive.

The thing eating you doesn't care that you're thinking of your loved ones whilst it's consuming you, doesn't bother it in the slightest.

It doesn't care that it hurts, it can look you in the eyes and just see a good meal.

You're going to die slowly and painfully, and in less than 24 hours you'll be shat out and forgotten about. That's it, GG.

Watch hyenas on YouTube them cunts eat you from the cock upwards.

Why the fuck it needs that fucking sound?

Being eternally damned.

Or alone, virgin, single, etc.

OP again. That was fucking beautifull.

Do you have any more deep fears?

having a kid and not being able to love it.

If I hadn't read about the horror game I would have said I'm afraid of getting cut on all that edge

Why?

Have you ever expierenced this feeling? If so, what was it like?

Being alone at night and hearing a noise.

where is this picture from?

ghost busters

Total darkness and the dreadfull sense that there is someone/something lurking and following you, really near to feed on your fear and desperation until you are weakened enough

not finding out who was phone

beaters*

you must be young

Not posting in a "if no reply your mom will die in her sleep tonight" thread

Imagine that your legs, arms and tongue were cut off. With precision so that you wouldn't die. Afterwards, your eyes would be taken out and your hearing would also dissapear. Imagine being feed and drank so that you'll live. This would literally be hell.

I fear not finding an ending.
Not dying out eventually and that im the main character of the show of life.

Banana-based death

had a dream once when i was a gear grinding against another. i could feel every crunch of the gears grinding together, it was a burning feeling and then i could see myself as a box of grinding flesh gears. feeling every single gear crunch and pull. woke up sweating. so my fear would be being a box made of nerves and gears.

>mfw

Not my deepest fears but damn that triggers me
When I see an animal eating one another I just want to smash it's head to the floor and free the poor one

There's that one video of some cartel guys cutting off a guy's hands and then slashing his face off with a boxcutter. That'd be pretty not nice.

Fuck

oddly specific.... should we call the popos?

Being eaten alive

Ever seen the movie Jacobs Ladder?

Pretty much that. Not knowing what is dream and what is reality. Insanity creeping on you while sanity remains and you attempt to rationalize this personal hell you create. You can trust no one, everybody is a demon (or might be) and each time you think reality has found you you go to sleep and wake up in the other.

I had a dream recently where I experienced sensations of it. I couldn't wake up, but was awake. Completely aware of everything and everyone around, it was a nap after all midday. And each time I would try and wake up, I'd push myself out of bed and hit the ground, only to wake up back to the sleeping position again, yet not actually awake. I was paralyzed. And each reawakening I'd see more demons.

My roommate finally shook me awake because he said I was laying in that "position" (on my side on my left arm) and my eyes were half open, and I kept grunting.

That is absolute hell. Insanity is hell.

Being trapped in a state like paralysis and seeing my family being tortured but I can do nothing to stop it.

it's a funny meme and all, but really losing your mother isn't something to joke about.

Thay reminds me of the book Johnny Got His gun which tells about a WWI soldier who has his arms and legs blown off and has lost all his senses. He is trapped in his own mind as the doctors think he is incapable of thought. It's a good book. There is also a movie.

so cliché, get creative bitch boy

Hm, sounds very much like Silent Hill kinda vibe

The only thing that gets to me is beheading. Rustic, knife carving beheading. I dunno why, it just tickles my insides.

Sitting on bike. Someone smashes testicles. They burst open, destroyed like a child stomping on eggs.

Can confirm, am ghost

Fuck Jacobs Ladder. That movie is spoopy.

So is your dream

Can you also read from the soldier's perspective?

Nuclear apocalypse.

I like fallout too.

Being in the ocean's deepest abyss, alone in a small submarine, seeing the lights of terrifying creatures shine at me and oming across a colossal squid, where it wraps its tentacles around me and begins to engulf me in darkness. This is legit my worst fear

Never played it.
Just the thought of you don't know when it will happen or the chances of you living through it are frightening.

its not halloween fuckboy

Complete and utter Nuclear Annihilation.

>Jacobs Ladder
BY GOD YOU READ MY MIND user

another 30 years of what my life has become.
suicide withing 5 years I guess and that's the optimistic view. i am so fucking lonely.
merry christmas b.t.w

Not being being able to protect the people I care about. Being unable to prevent their demise.

My greatest fear is getting murdered. Specifically, murdered with a knife. I've had I don't know how many nightmares where I've gotten stabbed to death. I'm always wary of strangers on the street. And, I can be around guns and other weapons without a second thought. But, if someone is holding a knife, I get nervous. I keep cool on the outside, but inside I am panicking.

I could see that freaking a little kid out. It all looks very ominous, particularly with the way lighting is used.

I don't get it

Is that you frank?

Having my eyes cut out and finding myself naked and among a large jeering crowd of people that will slowly beat, stab or burn me until I am almost dead, then being left to starve and freeze to death with no strength to even try and end my own life. Eventually my friends and relatives will show up and offer help such as giving me water, but it would be acid or something else that would only make the torment worse.

being around people who i would give my life to protect but in return am ignored, forgotten and hated

That moment you hear a crack. Not physical but the one that signifies you can no longer put on the mask of a normal person blending in a crowd.

The kind where you can't fake anything anymore. Where your days are filled with people asking you "Are you ok" and "____ looks like they are about to go crazy".

The craziest part is when it does you simply cannot tell if your mind finally broke before your will or the other way around and you debate until you physically do something to end that madness before you lose yourself further.

Eroding from another mask in the crowd to a torrential ball of unhindered emotion and pain like an exposed nerve with a voice who's only option left is to scream until someone can end it's misery before it does itself.