Hey Sup Forums , how's your Xmas eve going?

Hey Sup Forums , how's your Xmas eve going?

Hope it's well. Just sitting at home, on my bed drinking some spiked cider, and eating mozzarella sticks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbUr37mnmj8&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's absolutely shit, No friends and no drugs. I guess I will have to rely on the dopamine release of food for my high.

Merry Christmas OP. Let's all try not to an hero tonight.

Merry Christmas user.

I hope you're doing okay.

If you happen to be in US on the east coast ill hook you up.

I almost totally forgot that I posted this. 30 mins later, glad i remembered.

The usual I've got my friends and family here but I've never felt more alone atm

Hello from Australia. It is Xmas day here and it is 40 degrees Celsius.

Sounds terrible

sounds shitty

hope it gets better OP. i'm sorry you're depressed

I am spending Xmas alone... sort of by choice. Fuck I hate Christmas

Watching Die Hard with my wife of two months, thinking about how much I wish I weren't married.
Die Hard makes me wish I'd been alive in the '80s when there was more world to explore, more optimism, cheaper gas.
Need to do something with the remnants of the turkey before I'm too drunk/tired.

I know that feel user.

I can't stand being around my grandma because she is old, and...yeah.

My sister is in town for the holiday's and she is such a self entitled cunt. You know what I'm talking about. I'm glad she lives on the other side of the country.

Mom and Dad are here too, but I don't really have much to say to them anyways.
I'm happy just sitting on my bed.

I have no food here and everything is closed. No aircon, 40 Celsius and all alone. Kill me please

I can't stand this time of year. I used to love it, but now I'm depressed about it, probably because of the company that I'm surrounded by.

I don't feel comfortable here.

It's going to be christmas here in less than 5 minutes. I'm working from home, alone no friends or family. I just masturbated and was going to do the laundry. Still, i'm not down or anything. Mery christmas /b

This post makes me really sad.

Yeah I want today and tomorrow to be done with

foreva alone here.

I'm getting ready to jerk off to my mom's facebook.

No bullshit.

I really wish she were open to a romantic relationship with me, but she'd probably disown me if she knew how many gallons of her grandkids I've spilled to her.

Merry Christmas Sup Forumsrothers . . . hope you're doing better than me.

Dubs,

Yeah a lot of people feel like this, for whatever reason.

I started to dislike Xmas at a pretty young age, then started to really hate it when parents got divorced. If I had to chalk it up to anything, it's because of my families personalities, their fundamentally flawed. It's like really difficult when one of your siblings has a personality disorder, and grandparents belittle, and alienate you and your mother every chance they get.

This year I told them last minute that I was not going to be there. Had to mute my messages and everything, getting abuse left right and centre.

Wtf?
What's your mother look like?

You guys aren't alone. Lot of us hurting during the holidays. A time of reflection. Not always nice to see. Survive, that's the focus. Not trying to be "an hero" because of religious belief. Scared of going to hell. A life of suffering to endure an eternity of suffering, no thanks. Keep trying to remain positive. Survive.

smoked my last blunt. tried to kick it with some friends but they all are doing their own things. No food, no family or friends around. No money. This year has fucked me pretty hard.

lkjhlkj

Hhghk

>What's your mother look like?

Like the MILF from Law & order SVU . . . 50, brunette, little chubby

Mine is going quite well. Just reclining in bed and settling down for some sleep. I do hope your evening is treating you quite well.

I hope this accompanying clown image serves well in elevating your mood.

Sounds like a lot of us are in the same type of shit. At least we have each other :D

You have an iscam

can i have your pussy?

Been eating ham and drinking mango ice tea while playing runescape all morning. Not too bad overall.

Drinking and watching suicide squad for the 7th day in a row. I have problems.

many candies, green tea match blend, spring rolls, and now going to grab a beer and smoke good weed

wtf is wrong with you

Where you at phamalam?

He has problems

Spending the night alone.
I live with my father, but he went to spend the night with his girlfriend and her family.

It's a quiet day, like all my days lately. I spent the day reading some books (Ishiguro's Remains of the Day, Kafka's short stories), now I'm watching Tarkovsky's Nostalghia.

I hope to be somewhere else next year, though I know how unlikely it is.

Merry christmas Sup Forums.

Mine's pretty miserable. I don't care about Christmas and I wish I could be alone, but my father's dragging me to dinner at his friend's house. I can't wait to get my own place and for him to die so I don't have to feel like a fucking prison inmate anymore. I'm almost 25 and I have no control over my own life. It suxdix.

Sorry I voted for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbUr37mnmj8&t=2s