A thread for those alone on christmas eve

let's be alone together.

what ya doin? i'm listenin to music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GD-5mRyaJw
youtube.com/watch?v=QhJtaa-cCXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Making and spreading this gif

Listening to sargon and Vee on youtube, and having whiskey.

This, also eating some pasta and meatballs, homemade. Gonna source it up later.

Alone, but counting my blessings what little of them i have

youtube.com/watch?v=-GD-5mRyaJw

I'm working.

Watching rlm

Got off work a few minutes ago. Not responding to family's calls. Probably gonna drink and pass out.

Chillin like a villin, also hoping I don't have bone cancer

Hi!
I've been prepping my apartment for a repaint and doing some spring cleaning while I'm at it.
Eating rice and tuna with yogurt at the moment.

Talking to my long distance gf, missing her a lot in this season of family and love. Aside from that, nothing much.

right in the feels

my sister's cat had bone cancer. lost a leg, otherwise fine.

Listening to an podcast, swigging some juice. Wrapping Crimbo gifts for the grand kids.

This one's on my ribcage, but I'm not worried about it, I was gonna die at some point eventually anyway

>an podcast

I meant a podcast*

Merry christmas Sup Forums
I hate social situations

nothing... my life is tearing apart steadily and it's been long since I have given a shit...

Im in ait in the army, here in my bed alone in a base with barely anyone

checked.
not gonna pursue treatment? i can feel ya, i am dying of diseases too and when transplant time comes, and yeah it's comin, i am gonna be like... nah. i'd rather not live off a diaperbag of pills a day for the rest of my life

btw my random youtube song has gotten here which is nice : youtube.com/watch?v=QhJtaa-cCXg

I feel pretty fine and treatment would fuck me up worse than I am now, I'd rather just live until I die I guess

I feel that, man. And I don't want to lose all my strength and essentially life itself just to possibly live until I get more cancer.

well i was born with my shit and it just piles on the side effects, the most fun one is the chronic fatigue. so i'd be going from feeling shit to feeling shit even longer on the condition i can afford and take a mountain of drugs every day

ho ho ho, eh

watching the mythbusters marathon

jerked off watching Kari getting painted silver

Well, not really in the same boat but can relate. I´m chronically ill. Will probably die by it. No idea how much time´s left.
Merry Christmas anyway

mhm, what ya doin?
switch from music to a scifi marathon.

Listening to Noisia at the moment while reading some news articles

Yeah that's pretty rough. Well I hope we can at least get some life before we all die of our shitty diseases and mutations. Merry Christmas folks

post gave me a chuckle

Honestly having cancer makes all the cancer jokes a whole lot funnier, I find myself making them much more than when I didn't know I had it

>fag tells cancer joke
>stone cold face
>"i have cancer you sick fuck is it still funny?"
>get in their face with a face of silent fury
>watch them start to panic/apologize/lose it
>lose cool
>burst out laughing
>"shoulda seen the look on your stupid face"

Comedy gold

reminded myself of the time i threw up over a liter of blood and did a good stay in the hospital back in HS, had my sister who went to same said HS to go back and tell everyone i'd died.

Just chilling and listening to music. Radiohead, specifically.

Hahahaha she's probably going to fuck Chad tonight you long distance cuck

Some good shit, I'm pretty discreet about it since I don't look like I have it at all so I pull out the cancer card just to fuck with people time to time

Who is that, I think I recognize her