Christians are emotionally immature by nature

Christians are emotionally immature by nature.

They manage to skip entire over the "learning to deal with death" part of their lives, instead just sweeping it under the carpet and saying "I'll see them again someday"

Not only that, but some of them are unable to cope with daily annoyances and people acting shitty. They just blame it on "the devil".
If they feel depressed, it's because they're not close enough to god. If they're angry, it's because they're being influenced by a demon.

I even once met a Christian woman who completely believed that neither she nor her children would ever die, because the "rapture" would happen before then. (I guess God's just gonna put his giant fucking fist in the way if you're about to get run over by a truck or something). It's pathetic. They have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old, and that's without even getting into their knowledge of science.

Merry Christmas though. I like Christmas.

This thread seems shit, waifu thread?
waifu thread.

Sauce for that pic?

Sorry no

what's everyone doing for Christmas?

When you're depressed it's because you've been sitting at your computer all day on r/Atheism
>Jewfag here by the way

Ew Reddit.
What do you think I'm some kind of pleb?
>Something something goddamn kikes

Damn, body looks very similar to my gf

Hmm the fact is, no one knows what the universe is or what we're doing here. It could be a simulation for all we know, and we live throughout every single life in the universe while interacting with ourselves, or who the fuck knows.. That's right, no one.

Anyone that says they know, is lying. Pretty much sums it all up right there.

>The universe
>no one knows
/thread

>blah blah blah I'm so pretentious
>blah blah blah how could someone believe in God
>blah blah blah I can't possibly drink anymore cum

Kill yourself. Seriously. It's not about religion, it's about you needing to fucking drink bleach cause you're an idiot cunt regurgitating something you heard someone else say. Amirite? Fuck off.

You can't thread your own post, dumbass.
Also your post is irrelevant.

Correct

Merry Christmas OP

I've never heard anyone else say it. It's just something I've observed. Christians sweep everything under the carpet.

Well if you know that or believe in that, neverminding what the other people think or believe as christians or etc you should respect everyone else desitions and hope the best for them.. The most important thingnin life is being happy (you) and respect the other people no matter what... Focus on your own business and happiness. You came alone to life and you will die alone too

Why can't my suffering end.

>Anyone that says they know, is lying.
you just called 95% of humans a liar kek

Well, I do believe in that. I also believe people have the right to believe what ever they want. Regardless if it is a "crutch" to get through the experience of life.

The people you seem to be describing are cultists (sectarians), not real Christians. Real Christians take responsibility for their actions, accept the temporal consequences, but know that the eternal consequences have been taken away by Christ Jesus. Only fools believe in a "rapture."

Stick to the thread, retards. He's talking about christians being childish, not about the existence of God.

>Christians sweep everything under the carpet.

Not entirely true, almost all religions "pick and choose" things from their scripture to follow... Muslims do it, Christians do it, Hindi do it, etc.

But I think the funniest part is people truly believing that ancient people 2000+ years ago knew more about the universe and reality than we do today... I mean, come the fuck on... If they put a fucking picture of a hydrogen atom in the back of the bible, I'd be like, OK maybe they knew something.

But in all reality (what ever that is) religion is a tool to help govern people before government control existed. For example.

In 74 BC:

"Don't murder or you'll go to hell!!! it's in the ground some where, and heaven is in the sky.. because we've never actually been there so we believe these places are real."

2016 AD:

"Don't murder or you'll go to jail, the FBI will fucking find you faggot. Also, we're dividing church and state, because, well yea, that shits a little outdated.. By 400 years or so.

I'm a psychologist who also happens to be a Christian, somewhat contradictory of your generalization isn't it? What you're describing can be applied to many people regardless of their belief system.

you just described the whole reason for Christianity and overall religion, fucking moron.

No, they're not just the cultists. Even though a lot of them take responsibility of their actions, deep down in their minds, they blame everything on the devil, I've been living around christians a large part of my live and I can tell you most of them think like that, heck, most of them think that everything that is famous is the devil's doing, even if it's something good.

psychology is heresy you devil worshiper

I come from a born again Christian household and agree with every word. Christianity is head in the sand denial. I heard years and years of "philosophy" disguised as sermons lead by weak minded men. Agnostic 4 lyfe

Not going to lie, those judgmental/hate filled "Christians" would agree with you.

No one knows shit. The best we can do is try to understand the universe through observation. Any sane christian will accept things like evolution and the big bang as probable fact, because there is evidence all around us.

Some people have emotional experiences that they feel are significant enough to attribute to a god. I personally feel that religious experiences can be explained through neuroscience, but that is as much as a belief as what they believe because we just aren't sure about how consciousness or (for the big questions) how the brain works. Anyone who claims to know information with 100% certainty is naive. All we can do is seek to understand and pass that knowledge on before we pass.