What are your thoughts on Black Sails?

What are your thoughts on Black Sails?

I watched the first season on release and found it hard to get into. But began watching the second season yesterday and now i'm half way through third season. This shit turned out quite entertaining. I'm glad they got Flints Backstory over with. It was the major thing i disliked so far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1QThmO1J2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best Captain along Jack Rackham

No one interested in this? Fucking GoT babbies

Last bump for this quality series. Seems like Sup Forums needs strong independent women in order to enjoy a show.

agree op, 1st season bit slow but gets rly good, rly needed more pirate ship battles or at least a good one sooner in s1, i remember when they finally had one they just showed one dude jumping over and that was basically it and it pissed me off

don't know why they had to make flint a fgt tho... my favs are vane and rackham

the bitch with the French accent needs better writing, i'd fuck her to pieces but her character is so annoying now

one of the best theme songs ever

and the flint/va'e liberation battle was awesome

there!

JUST

I agree she is just there for the sake of strong women at the moment and has yet to redeem herself. And yeah they sure need more ship battles, but i blame it on budget.

3rd season was alight
we had the carriage chase, parallel ship parking and the beach standoff.

This guy is the cancer killing pirates.

fucking hurts me to see him walk now but damn that barfight was epic

Do you think he will turn out to be like, heston's treasure island Silver? Turning more and more into scum?

Somebody rec some swashbuckler kino

It's alright show. People in Finland are getting sued for downloading it btw. A court case finished yesterday and one poor guy has to pay up 30,000€ just for two seasons.

haven't seen that, didn't want potential spoilers for black sails

that is such bs, how the f do they come up with such an amount, fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=p1QThmO1J2E

Here, this will make you feel like a small boy again.

I think I watched this after I read the book in high school. Never realized that was Christian Bale. Cool.

Oh i see, well i knew the movie before and haven't seen any similarities in the show yet except characters of course

Dling treasure island! thanks guys

Christ Im sick to death of fucking pirates.
I wish Sid Meyer hadn't invented the concept so people would quit wanking over it

it's all but confirmed he's gonna get darker and blacked

In the next season I see Silver getting more morally fucked up and surpassing Flint. Flint can't get any more fucked up. He's already dead man walking. I could even see them going as far as Silver sleeping with him to gain his trust and then betraying him. Not even being gay just getting to be that manipulative and fucked up.

Pirates will never get old imo. But Pirates of the Caribbean kind of killed it. People always expect fantasy elements in Swashbuckler movies now

dling cutthroat island too, never saw it

How? It's not like pirates are that hyped you moron. You are one of those GoT shills aren't you?

Give this one a shot

gave the trailer a shot, pass

Good thing silver gave him some peg leg chemo.