So is jizzus cuming this year?

So is jizzus cuming this year?

i want to believe

chanting jizzus at your computer screen will summon Him

he didn't show up last year, except for some faker

Thats what you get when you get married, jizzus lost already.

he did, but mook didnt up the post limit so the thread 404'ed

no he didn't I was there and there were fakes posted and were called out instantly by many. the fake was posted in multiple threads for a few days

whats jizzus?

REEEEEEEE NEWFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEE

he died

idk but santa crust is cumming this year

he shows up every year. The thread post was not up'ed because moot sold the place and mook is not aware of jizzus.

he came and went

That's the guy who smears his cum on his computer desk, right?

he didn't last year.

and licks it, yes

Dude got into shit with his girlfriend and some legal issues as well. I think she made him dump his collection, and then broke up with him anyways.

Think he's been lying low to avoid heat from the cops.

Nice I've been a Sup Forumstard for 4 years by now , I think last christmas was the first cuming of Santa Crust or maybe the second idk

That fucking bitch, I think it's time for a good'ol raid for ruining christmas for Sup Forums

Whenever I tell him to cum, because I'm a dominatrix bitch.

...I should mention Jesus is the name of my gardener.

Hope it´s bait. If not pls an hero

I didn't read anything about that, but I did read that he was possibly in trouble and would mostly likely not continue

I did read later in the days last year of him being arrested, suicide, kicked out to be homeless etc

actually I heard he joined ISIS and is jazzing for Allah now

Read he was in jail. Some user said he was in IRC, another said he told them about his ex finding the collection and throwing it away. There were some screenshots of it. He started a new collection. Not sure if it´s legit though.